It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1947 Roswell Crash Of Alien Spacecraft Confirmed.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 03:53 PM
link   

1947 Roswell Crash Of Alien Spacecraft Confirmed.

www.foxnews.com

Rumors of the flying disc became a reality yesterday when the intelligence officer of the 509th Bomb Group of the 8th Air Force, Roswell Army Air Field, was fortunate enough to gain possession of a disc.

He described the metal as being wafer-thin, light as balsa wood, yet couldn't be cut or burned.
Local undertaker Glenn Dennis claimed he was asked to provide child-sized coffins by government personnel.
Told by a nurse: (who disappeared) a UFO had crashed & humanoid E.T.s had been recovered.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 03:53 PM
link   
I have not researched the Roswell incident much myself. But this story makes sense to me. It reads like fact. The methodology seems logical for what the Government would do in response to an alien crash.
I believe every word of it.
Aliens exist. Roswell was real. The Government is Hiding It.

Why? Only time will tell.

www.foxnews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Confirmed? Yet still no physical evidence, and the guy who talked passed away in Dec 2005.

Look, I'd like to know just as well as millions of others, but until physical proof is presented, I don't care how credible the source is. Anybody can spin a tale. Admiral Nimitz could tell a story about a UFO landing on the deck of an aircraft carrier, but if there's no tangible evidence, no pictures that could be proven to be real, I'm not buying it.

I do think a UFO crashed there, but a deathbed confession proves nothing.

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 04:04 PM
link   
I have not the knowledge to debate this in great detail either.However one point of interest sticks out in my mind,and that is the claims of the local undertaker.That he was asked to supply a number of child size coffins I find incredibly unbelievable.For sure the bodies would be taken to a facility where they could be properly preserved and studied, not buried.As for the rest of the story, I'll leave that to the experts.

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Existing discussion here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please contribute to the existing discussion.

Thread closed.

new topics

top topics

join