It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Bigfoot Story

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainKirk
Tell me about this encounter. What are the details? Was it at night or in the day? Were you a believer before the encounter?
If you would like to know about my chupacabra encounter( sorry if this is off topic) I'll tell ya CaptainKirk, It all started on a humid night in PR when I had nothin' better to do but just explore off to some nearby mountainous areas with 2 friends of mine who just wanted to party at about 1:34 AM.Which led to us hearin' strange noises but we ignored them for a while untill it started gettin' louder and closer so we thought it was just some wild animal that escaped, so I sent one of my friends to inspect the area then all of a sudden a pair of bright red eyes came fom nowhere and we started to see the whole figure .Which I confirmed with my own eyes that it had wings that are similar in form to a bats and had webbed hands and long nails.As soon as my friend wittnessed that up close he jetted from the scene trailing behind us since we got a ten second start. As for me bein' a believer in those creatures I would have laughed at a person who told me that , but now since I've seen it for myself I'm a true believer that this thing is real.

posted on Jul, 19 2007 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by GeneralT.
...... The fact is what am I getting out of this is, nothing what so ever. I just wanted to tell my story no matter if you believe it or not. ..................

Exactly!
Why would anyone want to make up a story, especially for 20 or so people on ATS. What is the point? Your not making money, your not seeking fame, your not even trying to promote anything. In my book your telling the truth and I completly believe you.

Thanks for sharing.

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Thanks Steve-o for that message on little foot. It must make you feel better knowing that somethings, in the woods are really out there. Though alot of people can't say, they saw what you and me saw. It just proves to me, that there are alot more people out here, who are willing to step up and tell their story. When the truth is revealed in a story like this one and others. I wish you well on your quest to find little foot.

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by GeneralT.
It just proves to me, that there are alot more people out here, who are willing to step up and tell their story. When the truth is revealed in a story like this one and others. I wish you well on your quest to find little foot.
I'd like to thank ya as well for makin' this thread since I wouldn't be able to post a topic like that without sufferin' harsh criticism from those skeptics out there who want proof. At least we both had en encounter that we may never see again but this moment will last us a lifetime. If anything else happens I'll be sure to post it in this thread. I'd also like to thank all the other people for postin' what they thought of it and for havin' faith in GeneralT's encounter and my tale since we can't come up with a shred of DNA sample from either of the beasts.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join