It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Bigfoot Story

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 03:26 PM
link   
My story begins in the year 1983 in the town of Lawrenceville Ga. Me and some of my friends were out camping, when about 3am, we heard a noise on the trail. We listened for about 5 mins. Then we saw what looked like a man, but bigger than any man we've ever seen. I don't recall a smell, only that me and my friends, were shaking in our boots. The beast seemed to see us, but didn't care, why we were there. He just kept walking. I remember asking my friends, if they saw what I saw, they confirmed that I wasn't the only one, that they had saw him too. The height of him was around 7-8 ft. tall. I know because the next day we took a tape measure and took measurements of where his head touched the tree limbs. We didn't report the encounter, because everyone would say we were crazy. So here is one of the things in my past that I'm a eye witness to. I don't deny anyone's story about bigfoot because I saw him. I know he exists! What do you think?

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 04:02 PM
link   
I believe your bigfoot encounter but I've never had a friend or relative tell me a story since I live in New York . I may have heard a fair share of alien/ufo encounters and of the chupacabra since I only travel to puerto rico and mexico when vacation's around. I would be shocked as well in seeing a creature thats 8 feet tall,who wouldn't, my encounter was with a chupacabra a couple of years back which made me a believer.It was about 5 to 6 feet in height with these big red eyes that were the only thing you could see in the dark , it is similar to the first eyewittness description which could be seen on the net.Hope I could see some more stories of bigfoot since I have a lack of info on this beast's whereabouts.

[edit on 2-7-2007 by steve-o]

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Just wondering what makes you think it was a bigfoot? Not that I do not believe you, I was wondering if it could have been some crazy, big mountain man type living in the woods, big hairy. Did you see what it's body was like or eyes? Was it hairy?

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 02:52 PM
link   
In response to your questions;

Text

Maybe this will help you know what we saw that night. Like I said before we took measurements not only height but width in contrast to the woods where he had walked by. It would make you wonder, but he measured almost 4 ft. wide at the shoulder, waist all most 3ft.and yes he was hairy and no it wasn't some strange man. There was 6 eyewitnesses to what we saw but like I said before most people would think we were crazy so we decided to keep it to ourselves. That's when I decided to wait till the right time to tell the world about our experience. I found the best way is here at ATS to tell our story. If I have been to vague then let me know. I would like to hear anyone elses' story on the Beast of the woods BIGFOOT.

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Well, I don't know if he exists or not. But it is possible. My Swedish/Taiwanese friends dad had a similar experience.

He was driving during night on a small road somewhere on the outskirts of Stockholm. He said that he saw something in the woods standing up with his arms high up in the air. It was way past, say, 7 feet. He said that it could have been a bear standing up, because they do get pretty tall when they do.

He said that it's highly unlikely though, because there are no bears in the south of Sweden. And definitely not in Stockholm. Swedish bears only exist way up in the north.

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Post your stories at www.bfro.net. That is a good website to read around on. Also has a good forum.

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Good story, I never knew that Sweden had bigfoot stories.

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 09:46 PM
link   
GeneralT

Simply incredible!
I must first say that I am jelous. Secondly, did you hear any typical "whooping" sounds or tree branches being smacked about before this event?
Have you ever considered going back to this site with a camera and some recording equipment?

Also were there any tracks to be found? This would give the animal's general weight. Excellent thread!

For people like you Bigfoot is a fact of reality. For others, this still remains a mystery cryptid. I am fully convinced that thousands of people like yourself have seen this elusive animal and for me Bigfoot is real. Why would thousands of people be lying without any profit or agenda(not saying all witnesses)?

What would a skeptic say in your case? All 6 of you halucinated? Give me a break!

Thanks

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by GeneralT.
Good story, I never knew that Sweden had bigfoot stories.

Well now you know that there is^^ He told it to us like 5 years ago though, so it's a really old story;D

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 10:48 AM
link   
We heard branches breaking, that's what we heard first off. We went back a few more times, to see if we could see him again, no luck. There was no tracks only broken branches, on the ground where he stood for a moment. I've since tried to find someone, who would like to support a hunt for him. Maybe one day I will find that person, till then I will go on by myself.

posted on Jul, 8 2007 @ 09:23 PM
link   

We heard branches breaking, that's what we heard first off. We went back a few more times, to see if we could see him again, no luck. There was no tracks only broken branches, on the ground where he stood for a moment. I've since tried to find someone, who would like to support a hunt for him. Maybe one day I will find that person, till then I will go on by myself.

I hope you don't mean 'hunt' as in 'kill'? This is a very rare and endangered creature

J.

posted on Jul, 8 2007 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by jimbo999

I hope you don't mean 'hunt' as in 'kill'? This is a very rare and endangered creature

J.

Your right!
I bet Bigfoot can take care of himself however.

posted on Jul, 9 2007 @ 11:54 AM
link   
I was talking about hunting him for, to take pictures and or tranquilize him. Then charge a min. fee of million dollars per person for just a look at him.
Maybe sell him to the highest bidder.

posted on Jul, 9 2007 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Bring a couple of guys you can trust to help you lug the sasquatche's tranqued body out from the woods. estimates are that these things weigh around 600lbs or more. One man ain't going to drag that thing anywhere easily.

I'm all for documenting bigfoot via tranquilizers. proof needs to be made.

Also bring extra tranques with you encase the thing starts to awaken or get too rambunctious. But too many tranques can kill to so be careful. know any prof. anesthesiologists? THey might be able to help. Also shoot the thing from far far away and downwind cause you don't want the thing charging you while it's withing 30 secs flank speed time from you. don't want a angry sasquatch over running you while the tranques set in. Also, who to say the dart is long enough to penetrate the fur. Also don't want to know what an sasquaches adrenal glands are capable of w]once sent into overdrive.. I'd also have your friend stand gaurd and overwatch with a shotgun (auto-loading hopefully) with magnum rounds or dhourglass slugs to put ol bigfoot down if he does manage to get too close or he has friends hell bent on getting their buddy back. there could always be more around.

posted on Jul, 9 2007 @ 02:19 PM
link   
In the case of having to kill bigfoot. What do you think of him being sold for food? Maybe 1 million for a 1 once steak. I hope to never have to find out because, you see I fell in love with the big beast back then. But of course if hes dead. What's the harm in making a few bucks? On a serious note, I will keep looking for him the rest of my life to prove he is alive. I just want everyone to see him like I did back then.

posted on Jul, 16 2007 @ 04:25 PM
link   

In the case of having to kill bigfoot. What do you think of him being sold for food? Maybe 1 million for a 1 once steak. I hope to never have to find out because, you see I fell in love with the big beast back then. But of course if hes dead. What's the harm in making a few bucks? On a serious note, I will keep looking for him the rest of my life to prove he is alive. I just want everyone to see him like I did back then.
If I were to pay that much for a steak it should keep me full for life
,if I could find any mythical creature I'd charge people as well , I'd even give half of all the profits to those who have posted on this thread. I try to travel to Puerto Rico every vacation I get so I could catch myself a chupacabra and never have to work a day more in my life.

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 10:28 AM
link   

What would a skeptic say in your case? All 6 of you halucinated? Give me a break!

No. A skeptic would say they were making the story up. There is a lot fo crap that flies around on the internet. We don't know each other and we don't know generalT. He could be telling the truth, but he could also be making the entire story up. Only he knows.

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainKirk

No. A skeptic would say they were making the story up. There is a lot fo crap that flies around on the internet. We don't know each other and we don't know generalT. He could be telling the truth, but he could also be making the entire story up. Only he knows.
What if he's sayin' the truth who will believe it anyway, it's hard to comfirm something without having a shred of proof these days.All you can do is trust a person's word or just say that they're scam artists, I believe his encounter since I had an encounter not with bigfoot but with the chupacabra back then and nobody seemed to believe me, only a few relatives in PR but thats about it. If he's a scammer, which I think not, he's still welcomed here on ATS and free to start any other stuff he'd like to since nobody's stopin' any other guy ,except for GhostRaven.

[edit on 17-7-2007 by steve-o]

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 03:53 PM
link   

I believe his encounter since I had an encounter not with bigfoot but with the chupacabra back then and nobody seemed to believe me, only a few relatives in PR but thats about it.

Tell me about this encounter. What are the details? Was it at night or in the day? Were you a believer before the encounter?

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 05:30 PM
link   
This is to confirm that I did see him that night along with five others. The fact is what am I getting out of this is, nothing what so ever. I just wanted to tell my story no matter if you believe it or not. Oh, I'm forgeting The point system here at A.T.S. I guess I'm getting something. If you would like I will take you to see where we saw him. Maybe I'll get on the camera and take you there via the internet. If you would like we could rally a hunt for him. Then if we catch him you would believe, like I do!!! That is if you could get out from behind your computer long enough to go on the hunt.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join