It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

elevator dreams

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 03:25 PM
link   
i am not sure about any one here, but myself and others around whom i have spoken to dont like talkin about elevator dreams. as a child i had many dreams elevators i was with others and they seemed to be professional(some kind of suit all the same) i cant recall how many people but more than one and once no one. the elevator moves extremley fast and it does underground because there were never positive numbers on the digital screen(in fact i think during this dream in reality then did not have digital screens) do any of you think there is a slight possibility i was talkin from my home as a child more than once. maybe for experiments or maybe im tagged? but my mom said growing up i didnt have a birth mark and i don't. but on my right fore arm(underside) there is a discoloration its darker and lighter in spots. as well as it cud be an island with other scraggily for peninsula's around the egdes. i always wonder about the elevators.any help wud be great.

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 03:39 PM
link   
i think the only reason i saw the elevator is because . the g forces woke me up. try being carried into and elevator sleeping i think i would awake.
the floors go into the negative 90's.

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 11:43 PM
link   
okay im just crazy!! no one pay attention

join