It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX]My experience Saturday night (technically Sunday morning) in Dallas, Texas[HOAX]

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 06:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cuhail
Why take a picture? The only place I'd show it is here...we KNOW how that would be received.

How could I even SAY I saw it? I'd get banned before my hat hit the ground just for bringing it up!

Cuhail

I put more faith in people who have been here a few years, than someone who comes along, registers the same day and posts all this definitive evidence.

Thats the point. Some guy named chad, who we've never seen here, has photos, and thats all we know... the rest is speculation by people.

Had someone with standing here posted those photos then Im sure there would be a lot more people willing to accept the possibility, unless of chourse they had a history of disinfo and trying to prove redundant evidence.

Thats my take on it...

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by earth2
If this guy gets banned then all other posters who claimed to see a UFO need to be banned also because nobody has shown proof.
True or false?

False.

"I saw dripping, dancing lights in glowing clouds for hours" one day to "I followed a glowing light which turned to a CHAD drone" the next.

"I don't have a camera with which to take pictures of these dancing dripping lights I saw for hours" one day to "My digital camera now doesn't work from the EM field the CHAD drone produced after I chased it in my car" the next.

Etc etc.

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 08:12 AM
link   
wow that was quick didnt expect it so soon oh well take care POKEY [HOAX]
maybe the next hoaxer(hopefully there wont be a next) will make it more interesting.

<< 4  5  6   >>

join