It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

any grand national fans here

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 09:34 AM
link   
just taking a head count. huge fan here.
fav car in the world. 1987 buick grand national...actually the gnx but i will 'settle' for an 87 GN...they put the intercoolers in them in 87...

any fans?

Cug

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Yep I wanted one bad.

Back in the early 90's I was waiting until the prices dropped to used car prices.. they never did, they got down to about 5,000 then started going back up. And the Army didn't pay enough for me to afford one.

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 11:29 AM
link   
you can get a t-type all day round here for about 6k. i plan too in the next year or so. we just bought a house with a garage so things are going according to plan. you can get a sick GN for around 10k.
i'm good with a t-type though. same as the gn just different paint/trim package.
the engine/trans/etc is the same.

gonna get a stock t-type, new prom, injectors, larger turbo, switch the intercooler, headers, fuel plenum, electronic ignition, fuel pump and maybe a roll cage and i figure i will have be a sick sleeper.

thats the plan anyway

posted on Jul, 18 2007 @ 10:38 AM
link   
While I personally probably won't buy one, they are very sexy cars. All black turbo monsters. Very underrated for what it was at the time.

I love em, I have a colorado that is all black, very similar to the paint scheme on the GN's. I have an 80 cutlass t-top that I'm painting the same way, so the GN really had some impact on the way I look at certain body-style vehicles.

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 04:27 PM
link   
same with me and the body style...
i love it...

i like the monte body's of the same year's too but the nationals are slicker IMO

new topics

top topics

join