It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bomb Disposal squad back at Glasgow, Alexadra hospital. (Today Monday 2nd July 2007).

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fang
The Emergency Services have always taken precautions to avoid being hit by secondary devices after a bombing. This goes back to to the IRA campaigns in London when the Emergency services (Ambulance, Fire, Police etc.) were very careful where they positioned their command centres and marshalling points. What I'm not clear about is whether the two guys arrested at Glasgow Airport are Doctors. if so, it could be that they had stored materials at in a car at the Hospital, or simply that the Police aren't taking any chances with suspicious cars.

Sky News has stated that the passenger of the vehicle used in the Airport bombing was the above mentioned doctor Abdulla.

I know you cant realy rely on the media, but they seemed quite positive.

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Global incident map states Heathrow Airport now closed due to suspect package.

Link

Regards and stay safe xS_Gx

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 12:46 PM
link   
How many controlled explosions of suspect devices have now been carried out at that Hospital?

Saturday - 1 that we know of - where the burned suspect was found to have something strapped to him.

Hospital was also reportedly evacuated.

Sunday - Controlled explosion carried out on suspect vehicle.

Monday - is it 1 or 2 controlled explosions on suspect vehicles today?

Hospital reportedly evacuated (what again?)

seem a little weird?

[edit on 2-7-2007 by kickoutthejams]

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 12:56 PM
link   
A controled explosion probably means that they have blown the boot open on a suspect car. The bomb squad use a tracked robot fited with a shotgun barrel. Crude but effective.

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 03:11 PM
link   
CNN....

CNN is saying now 8 arrested, 3 of which are doctors, 1 of those doctors was the man pulled from the fire.

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mekanic
CNN....

CNN is saying now 8 arrested, 3 of which are doctors, 1 of those doctors was the man pulled from the fire.

Perhaps the Doctors were trying to increase trade?

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Originally posted by mrmonsoon
What kind of "sick animal" would plant a TERRORITS bomb at a hospital.

Aren't two of the guys who were arrested DOCTORS? What kind of sick doctors turn into terrorists? Or perhaps being doctors were their cover?

The sickest of them all is the Actual Al-Qaeda #2 Ayman al-Zawahiri, a doctor.

He was a foaming rabid dog back when Osama was a shy, nice teenager.

In fact, I think he thinks he is #1 (and really he is), but Osama is the charismatic rich one, and he looks like a troll. Notice how we haven't seen Osama in ages, and yet Zawahiri is still putting out hate videos? I wonder if he offed Osama?

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by shrunkensimon
Am i the only one who is finding the "bomb at the hospital where another bomber is being treated" suspicious?

Again, this whole thing is smacking of inside operation.

you're not alone there... smells shady to me too..

peace on earth.

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 08:11 PM
link   
I am just curious. To those that think everything is an inside job. Can anything happen that is just plain old terrorism? Or is it all just part of the the groupx i guess we will call whoever you think is doing it, perhaps Bush I dont know, anyway, groupx's plan to take over the world or whatever it is your thinking is going on?

[edit on 2-7-2007 by Aaron_Justin]

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mekanic
CNN....

aparently five doctors in total are being held.

One more has just been arrested in Queensland Australia, with connection to the UK terror attacks.

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 01:26 AM
link   
An apple a day keeps the doctor away

Says a lot realy doesnt it when intelligent men,living in the best country in the world decide they have to give up everything they have here because we have devastated their country

I know that the closet racists and armchair warriors would have everyone think that muslims are pond life who hate our freedom.lol

I think they hate our bombs

our arogant leaders

Illegal wars
And racists who spread their vile petty lies on countless internet sites calling for us to nuke them and let god sort them out

Anyway i better go into the back garden and lock up my calor gas cylinder before Dr Mohhamed finds it

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 02:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by xSMOKING_GUNx
aparently five doctors in total are being held.

One more has just been arrested in Queensland Australia, with connection to the UK terror attacks.

I would like to emphasise that these men are British doctors and pose the question why would they live their lives helping and saving British citizens just to one day switch and attempt to slaughter them.

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 02:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aaron_Justin
I am just curious. To those that think everything is an inside job. Can anything happen that is just plain old terrorism? Or is it all just part of the the groupx i guess we will call whoever you think is doing it, perhaps Bush I dont know, anyway, groupx's plan to take over the world or whatever it is your thinking is going on?

[edit on 2-7-2007 by Aaron_Justin]

I think it is more a possibility that the terrorists themselves want to silence the surviving bombers so that they wont release information on other cells or other parts of their operations, before they are interviewed by the police.

There is a good chance the injured terrorists could pass on any other names they know if they survive their missions.

I think it is pretty unlikely this amatuerish operation is an inside job.

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 02:47 AM
link   
I can only answer this with a video response...

ExternalLink

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 05:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by theindependentjournal
I can only answer this with a video response...

Quite humorus, but I am struggling to see your point.

Please note: I am not having a dig at you, just fishing for your opinion.

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 05:47 AM
link   

So so ironic that the American media is getting to the truth of the matter, yet our own media is betraying us..

Oh how the tables have turned.. sweet fate, why do you mock thee!

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by shrunkensimon

So so ironic that the American media is getting to the truth of the matter, yet our own media is betraying us..

Oh how the tables have turned.. sweet fate, why do you mock thee!

Request to repost your YouTube link.

Regards xS_Gx

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 07:05 AM
link   
I wanna know what this suspect device was that caused the evacuation of the hospital.

All I can seem to find is that it was not explosive and is still the subject of further examination.

I don't expect sucicide bomers would make a packed lunch, I believe Allah is expected to provide refreshments along with 40 virgens - and they say I'm dellusional

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Now_Then
I don't expect sucicide bomers would make a packed lunch, I believe Allah is expected to provide refreshments along with 40 virgens - and they say I'm dellusional

There is a lot of debate about this. There are some academics who claim that this is a result of a misinterpretation of classical Arabic script and the 40 Virgins referred to is in fact 40 pieces of dried fruit. Imagine that. You blow up a plane and what do you get? A nice bowl of raisins. Life is so unfair

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 08:02 PM
link   
all eight suspects are connected somehow to the NHS..

Spooky eh?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join