It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why has no one made an anti- secret society?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Hello, i'm wondering why no one has made an anti- secret society. People say that a NWO is on its way and that it lead by the Masons or who ever but why is there not a secret society made to stop them? any feedback would be great

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Oh, it's been done, starting in the 1700s. I'd read Wikipedia's article on Anti-Masonry if I were you; I've posted a link below. Also, I do not think that the Freemasons are behind the NWO, but it's probably still debatable. Good post.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Well, people are using truth movements in order to combat them by watching DVDs and reading internet pages exposing latest stuff.

Yes, it's a good idea, but how would you combat them? By force?

I think best way would be to create a society of people who at first make sure people are aware of what's going on and later organize them into a better society. Replace their NWO with NWO you create, based on humanism and liberty, respecting religion but never allowing it to dictate politics.

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 09:35 AM
link   
I'd say we're the anti secret society

A nti
secre T
S ociety

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Yeah, well maybe not the masons your right but there is a group out there but this would come far later if there was ever a group formed to combat the NWO.

I think it would have to be a mixture of force and cunning really, you would have to have a group of people dedicated to stopping a NWO coming around, but i'm just speculating

Though it is a good basis to form a secret society

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 12:37 PM
link   
A secret society to combat secret societies? So how long before it was fighting itself?

I'd guess about 20 minutes after the first dinner meeting.

Of course, that's just a guess. As far as we know, there's already a secret society to fight secret societies, but it's ... you know... secret.

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 12:48 PM
link   
I thought there was one...

Golden Apple anybody?

certainly an anti-synarchy movement

[edit on 2-7-2007 by kickoutthejams]

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 12:54 PM
link   
You may want to check out this thread, its not an anti-secret society, but they are enemies of the NWO,(not that they are any better.)
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 02:19 PM
link   
i mean a secret sociecty to combat the NWO.

cheers for the link, but it seems its a chinese japanese NWO instead ha ha,

Shame i cant find out that is all about combating NWO as i'd join

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 06:37 PM
link   
What are the ethical practices of a secret society, the reason why I ask is I have a minor criminal record. Couple of paid traffic tickets and then I have a juvenile felony but it is dismissed never even went to trial.

during the time I was locked up I heard all kinds of rumors regarding what had happened or what apparently happened.

Shortly after that period I actually became very succesfull. fulltime job college ambitions and so fourth.

made the mistake of moving back home and now a literal mob or secret society basically regulates everything I do. almost like communism.

then apparently i get remarks like well if you wanna work, or even come into contact with society then it has to be regulated by retards on TV. literally.

I've gone from making a modest 20,000 a year to making about 3,000 a year.

does this seem unethical to anyone else? i did not know there was a civil order untill 2002. and all it seems to do is be a front for illegal cartel and drug trafficing.

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Why anti-secret society?

Why you want to disturb secret societies?

Secret societies are secretive and they don't disturb other people.

That is very kind of them, so I don't think we should disturb them.

Just live and let live.

Why not anti-Mafia? Mafia disturbs a lot of people.

[edit on 2-7-2007 by Ickey]

[edit on 2-7-2007 by Ickey]

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 04:00 AM
link   
I'm talking about the type of secret societies that are a problem and the mafia and gangs like that are kind of like that as well and they need to be stopped, all in all what i'm saying is... is there a Group of people that are actually trying to stop the NWO

If there ins't then why? is everyone ok with your rights anf freedom getting taken away?

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 04:06 AM
link   
What's your definition of NWO?

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 04:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by AboveMe
Hello, i'm wondering why no one has made an anti- secret society. People say that a NWO is on its way and that it lead by the Masons or who ever but why is there not a secret society made to stop them? any feedback would be great

That...doesn't make sense.
Also, conspiratorially speaking (excluding paranoid/Christian fundy arugments), most of the Secret Societies were 'good', but have suffered infiltration, manipulation and corruption. What makes you think this society would be safe?
Wouldn't this also promote disdain to those not part of the society, effectively saying 'Only we can stop the NWO. Move along now'?

Originally posted by sb2012
Well, people are using truth movements in order to combat them by watching DVDs and reading internet pages exposing latest stuff.

Are these the same people that believe 'confessed' weirdos proclaiming to be in the 'higher echelons' of Masonry/Jesuits/Boy Scouts, or members of 'the Illuminati/NWO/insert-Satanic-conspiracy-here' groups, or proclaim that fakes such as the 'Protocols of Zion' and the 'Taxil' hoax are true?

I hope not.

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 04:45 AM
link   
Any group with the goal of exposing/opposing secret societies is infiltrated and derailed so quickly with disinformation it's not even funny. The history of the "free" world is littered with the wreckage of freedom-minded groups and movements that weren't even directly attempting it and were easily dealt with.

Secret societies have been instituting new world orders as far back into history as we mere citizens are permitted to look. The beauty/horror of the system is that to almost all there appears to be countless opposing hierarchies at work, endlessly butting heads, when in reality they are all branches of a single force, opposing only in the various "theaters" which make up the "world stage", bought and paid for long ago.

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by STArG8
Any group with the goal of exposing/opposing secret societies is infiltrated and derailed so quickly with disinformation it's not even funny. The history of the "free" world is littered with the wreckage of freedom-minded groups and movements that weren't even directly attempting it and were easily dealt with.

Secret societies have been instituting new world orders as far back into history as we mere citizens are permitted to look. The beauty/horror of the system is that to almost all there appears to be countless opposing hierarchies at work, endlessly butting heads, when in reality they are all branches of a single force, opposing only in the various "theaters" which make up the "world stage", bought and paid for long ago.

Yes, i agree, even innocent stuff like forums and blogs are visited by people working for government and they post all the disinfo, watering-down or pro-military stuff, trying to win people over. Well, they are doing a crappy job since only 22% support Bush today. But still effect is increased number of hoaxes, false theories and arguing they cause. And in the end all this can be posted by normal visitors too, so confusion is even greater. When there is no unity, there is no resistance.

They are organized in big groups like CFR, Bilderberg, Committee of 300, CoR and similar. Government officials are not elected by people but by big corporations and church elites. Even when voting is honest, candidates will later listen to them, not to you. So you have working pyramid in no time and yet some people think there is only few big corporations doing all the influence. Do you think church and old European elites just abandoned all the power? They are behind big corporations and biggest banks.

new topics

top topics

join