It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Desmond T Doss~A humble Hero

page: 2
0
<< 1   >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Leyla

Dont worry about madness, he has no faith, he would'nt have faith if God smack him in his face. The whole gun thing if it happen the way they said it, was by God. every gun come on. The army does'nt make mistakes with there weapons like this, they would not send alot of there soldiers with guns that dont work. Think about it. God will works in many ways. Did you see what the man belief the one you were talking about. I bet he believe in God.




posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by slymattb
Leyla

Dont worry about madness, he has no faith, he would'nt have faith if God smack him in his face.


you're right, i'd just be pissed.... and god would be proving me right on everything i have said about the supposed entity. but mostly i'd be pissed. physical violence, even a simple slap, would be uncalled for



The whole gun thing if it happen the way they said it, was by God. every gun come on. The army does'nt make mistakes with there weapons like this, they would not send alot of there soldiers with guns that dont work.


in times of war things are a bit more... rushed. but the point doesn't matter, it DIDN'T happen that way



Think about it. God will works in many ways. Did you see what the man belief the one you were talking about. I bet he believe in God.


well, that's more a statistical thing than a causation thing. most people on the planet believe in a god. within that group most believe in the christian god because it is the most popular religion...
but that doesn't make anything true. truth isn't a popular opinion



posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Based on the documentry it was one Japanese soldier who stated later on that his gun jammed everytime he has Desmond in his sights. I don't know if the film is online but you can order it from the site I had in my first post.

Madness I'm sorry but as I said before it was not my intent to start a debate on this subject.

[edit on 7/10/2007 by Leyla]



posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by slymattb
The army does'nt make mistakes with there weapons like this, they would not send alot of there soldiers with guns that dont work.


Of course they could. Hell lots of russian soldiers didn't have guns and were used in charges, which also happened in the Iran-Iraq war...



posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Leyla
Based on the documentry it was one Japanese soldier who stated later on that his gun jammed everytime he has Desmond in his sights. I don't know if the film is online but you can order it from the site I had in my first post.


so he was more creative than the guy that said "the sun was in my eyes when i put him in my sights"



Madness I'm sorry but as I said before it was not my intent to start a debate on this subject.


but it was your intent to exploit a war hero to further your own beliefs, you should have seen that it would start a debate.



posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Ok read this carfully since you seem to have a hard time reading english.

Go to the website and order the documentry. I will even post it again for you.

www.desmonddoss.com...

Its called The Conscientious Objector 2004. Its 29.90 on vhs and dvd.

You refuse to see the truth dening the true story- I don't understand you or darkside.

Your dening the truth.

Madness you attacked this thread from the start all I did was mention a war hero and you have to take it over the top.


"But I'll deny any spiritual attachments you'll put on."


So anything that has to do with faith you question- :shk:

Now back on topic. Thanks




[edit on 7/11/2007 by Leyla]



posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 11:21 AM
link   
i personal will not believe that the american army gave a brigade or something like that all weapons that will not work. The army does not send (american) soldier with weapons that dont work. The stupid and not even logical. They are test when the get ship to the army, they get test before going. If the story is true, and a whole lot of soldier had weapons that did not work, I say God could of had a say in the situation.



posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Leyla
Ok read this carfully since you seem to have a hard time reading english.

Go to the website and order the documentry. I will even post it again for you.

www.desmonddoss.com...

Its called The Conscientious Objector 2004. Its 29.90 on vhs and dvd.

You refuse to see the truth dening the true story- I don't understand you or darkside.


you could give us the facts without having us buy and watch a dvd.




Your dening the truth.


no, i'm not denying truth, i'm denying myth and superstition




Madness you attacked this thread from the start all I did was mention a war hero and you have to take it over the top.
[/qupte]

no, i attacked it when you made him out to be something he isn't. he was a courageous man, that IS ALL HE WAS.





"But I'll deny any spiritual attachments you'll put on."


So anything that has to do with faith you question- :shk:


yes, it's called THINKING, you could try it sometimes. there is nothing reprehensible about doing so, maybe if you stopped shaking your head at inquiry you could let some logic and reason sink in.



Now back on topic. Thanks


if this isn't the topic, there IS NO TOPIC other than people patting themselves on the back for believing the same thing and making a fake example to support it.



posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by slymattb
i personal will not believe that the american army gave a brigade or something like that all weapons that will not work. The army does not send (american) soldier with weapons that dont work. The stupid and not even logical. They are test when the get ship to the army, they get test before going. If the story is true, and a whole lot of soldier had weapons that did not work, I say God could of had a say in the situation.


It's the japanese rifles that supposedly jammed...


You refuse to see the truth dening the true story- I don't understand you or darkside.


Prove that what is said in the documentary really happened. I have reason, i'm not going to believe something just because i see it on tv...

[edit on 27-7-2007 by DarkSide]



posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Ok you two you may argue with a rock if you wish hehe. So have at it. Gentlemen...good luck.



new topics

top topics



 
0
<< 1   >>

log in

join