It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please keep your eye's open!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 05:14 AM
link   
With all the attacks in Britian I have a bad feeling about the US so im just thinking we all need to just keep one eye open for a while.
I dont know why but I was watching the CNN this morning and I just got a bad feeling.
Call the police thats what they are for if you see any potential terrorist activity, anything suspicious.

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 02:06 PM
link   

from earth2:
we all need to just keep one eye open for a while.

Why not TWO eyes, and why not for more than "a while"?

I keep TWO eyes open most of the time anyway.

I live in rural France but still think of my friends and family back in England.

Mind you, if any future attacks are like the recent ones in the UK then there's not much to worry about! Surely they can't be the same people who organised 9/11. (don't go there!) They couldn't even park a car

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 04:25 PM
link   
yea ive been quite concerned as well.. everyone keeps talking like "things are going to be picking up soon" or "things are starting to get interesting" or "the world is gonna end in 5 years"

as much as i dont want to believe that last one i have a strong feelings we're about to see something big happen.. real soon.. call me crazy but all the signs point to disaster

but what can i do?:w:
oh yea thats right..

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 01:41 PM
link   
America should never close its eyes. It has been that way since the end of WW2. When America closes its eyes is when events such as 9/11 occur.

[edit on 3-7-2007 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Phantom
yea ive been quite concerned as well.. everyone keeps talking like "things are going to be picking up soon" or "things are starting to get interesting" or "the world is gonna end in 5 years"

I don't think it will so much "end," as change. The age will, in my opinion, indeed "end." All I can say to that is GOOD RIDDANCE!!

[edit on 3-7-2007 by SpeakerofTruth]

top topics

join