It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

paranormal exploration

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 03:25 AM
link   
well guys me and a few of my friends got bored tonight so we decided to go hit up the jones Rd cemetery between Howell and Cohoctah MI. I don't know how you all feel about orbs but ill share the pictures any how. If you have any in site please post. we are planning an all night trip with audio video and cameras in the next week or so, ill keep you posted.

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 03:30 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 07:09 AM
link   
can anyone verify that what i took pictures of is real or am i just totally delusional

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 09:23 AM
link   
There are many threads on ATS about orbs, several of which actually debunk the phenomenon by purposefully creating them in controlled conditions. Basically if you used a flash while taking the pictures, you're out of luck.

First two pictures - Ordinary dust orbs.

Third picture - Can you please explain what the large silver streak is? It appears to be the antenna on a car. Also what is the "10:16" that appears to the bottom left? Looks like either a car or just a cemetary marker with reflective tape on it. Hard to distinguish a specific shape, even photoshopping the brightness and contrast up as much as I can.

Fourth picture - dust orbs. What either appears to be a tree in the background, or pollen in the air. Pictures in the dark are always such terrible quality...

Five - Dust. Look at the hood of the car, how the dust/dirt on it is reflecting similarly.

The third-last one is the most interesting since they are so bright and further back in the picture, but the sheer number of them indicates they're just particulate matter in the air as well. Though you could argue that there are so many because it's a cemetary, I guess.

Black spot on the second-last picture is likely your finger.

The only orbs I consider plausible are ones that are an odd colour (normally blue but I've seen yellow, red, etc..), but anything but that regular whitish-grey will do. Also, any that are extremely luminous are worth a closer inspection as well. Best of all are videos of orbs, providing they act in a sentient and gravity-defying manner (not falling or gliding downwards on a diagonal.)

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 04:40 AM
link   
Thanks Yarcofin for the feed back. I will be heading back out later this week with a few video cameras and a digital voice recorder to see if i can turn up any solid evidence that this place is haunted. I'll keep any one who is interested up to date on any interesting findings.

P.S. if any one knows of any more spots in Michigan off the beaten trail like this one let me know id be interested in checking them out.

sin,
neo

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 04:43 AM
link   
im also open to any sugestions of things i should bring or do while im out there. im new to the whole "spirit searching thing". any insite would be very much welcomed.

top topics

join