It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Which secret society has most influence in instigating USA invasion of Iraq?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by mastermind77
Catholics are not christian.

Yes, they are. In fact, they were the first Christian church, along with the eastern orthodox ones, and all modern Christianity is descended from them.

im siding with the belief its a joint effort of the underworld of the dark arts (witchcraft, demonology, satanism)

Then you ignore the fact that it's a joint effort of Christians. You don't have to worry about those bad old witches and satanists. The Christians are doing a GREAT job of destroying the world all by themselves.

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Masonic Light
In fact, they were the first Christian church, along with the eastern orthodox ones, and all modern Christianity is descended from them.

Are you sure? The Roman Catholics and Orthodoxy may have been the first centralised and administered churches but they were by no means the first Christians. Even on that point there is some evidence to suggest they were predated on that by the Ethopian Orthodoxy.

Yes all modern christianity is descended from them, but only because they consumed and destroyed all other christian groups.

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Masonic Light
(...)
Then you ignore the fact that it's a joint effort of Christians. You don't have to worry about those bad old witches and satanists. The Christians are doing a GREAT job of destroying the world all by themselves.

I couldn't agree more. Would you believe me, most of anti-USA sentiment and hate among Muslims is in fact result of anti-Zionist propaganda put there by groups who support Christian scenario of Armageddon? I know how it sounds, but reality is a lot of harder to believe than lies.

Some people even believe Vietnam war was not against communists but mostly for 2 objectives: first was to destroy Buddhism, second was profits, as usual with wars. It was supported by Vatican and i think they like Iraq war too.

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by sb2012

Some people even believe Vietnam war was not against communists but mostly for 2 objectives: first was to destroy Buddhism, second was profits, as usual with wars. It was supported by Vatican and i think they like Iraq war too.

And that's not as far-fetched as it first may sound to some. The President of South Vietnam was himself a Christian and had persecuted Buddhists in the nation. This led to several monks and nuns protesting the regime by setting themselves on fire.

However, I would disagree about the Vatican and Iraq, at least in regard to John Paul II, who spoke out publicly against it. I do not know the current pope's position on it.

[edit on 10-7-2007 by Masonic Light]

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Johnmike

Originally posted by hotpinkurinalmint
Bush has a 25% approval rating, which when you think about it is pretty darn high considering he is the worst president in history.

For the record, we've had worse. Far worse, really.

[edit on 3-7-2007 by Johnmike]

Perhaps there were worse presidents than Bush Jr., but we can both agree that Bush Jr. is the worst president in living memory. He is more dishonest than Clinton, a more wasteful spender than Reagan, abused the office of the Presidency more than Nixon and was more ineffective than Carter and Ford.

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by DodgeG1
i'd have to say "Skull & Bones" as Bush is part of that society and he ordered the war on Iraq.

But maybe there's another secret society telling him what to do

The Skull & Bones, formerly known as the Brotherhood of Death, is a Jesuit creation. The highest levels of US society is controlled by the Jesuit Order.

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Yeah its called the Clique of Filthy Rich Oil Tycoons from Texas, or the Bush Family. Sheesh some of you conspiracy theorists can never accept that some things arent shrouded in secrecy

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 10:23 PM
link   
I believe the War in Iraq is a one of the first big signs of the culmination between the three most sinister institutions on earth: government, corporations, and religion. Our government wants to rule over everybody, our corporations want to sell to everybody, and the (not our) major religion wants to convert everybody.

As these three institutions have been separately vying for control over the whole world, they have been merging into a singular institution, perhaps not in a physical organization, but in some other way. Going to war with Iraq was an attempt to appease all three of the power-hungry institutions. Fight Islam, spread Democracy, and make loads of money in the process. If there is one singular institution at the helm of the War on Terror, it is one none of us have ever heard of; one that is the convergent members of the three separate and sinister institutions aforementioned.

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 01:51 AM
link   
I know that we hear this all of the time, and it gets kind of old, but it's just as legitimate as any other suggestion. I think the main players are the Council on Foreign Relations, and for good reason.

If you look at any of the major players in the Iraqi invasion, and take the names of the top brass in them, they are almost all members of this semi-secret group of very powerful individuals. Not all of them are in high government positions, as some simply run businesses/corporations. The power, however, lies in their hands.

They control the ebb and flow of the currency that seeps up from the oil wells and new businesses over in Iraq, while we're paying top dollar over here for everything else. They make all of the money, while we pay with all that we have; OUR money, and OUR children.

TheBorg

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 08:34 AM
link   
I have to agree with the previous post about PNAC, and with TheBorg as well... A lot of the same people are involved.

www.newamericancentury.org...

Not exactly a secret society, but look at the key players and you will see a whole list of folks who were probably foaming at the mouth to get into Iraq.

And I'd be willing to bet that most, if not all, of them are "Christians."

PNAC itself may be "shutting down," but the people who comprised its membership are still powerful nonetheless.

[edit on 7/27/07 by The Axeman]

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ickey

Political Lobby groups, corporations and financial entities; these are the forces that shape, influence and propagate policies.

Collectively regarded as the "New World Order"

this shadowy organization is an open secret,
if that's what the OP meant by 'secret' society

what's formed is a collusion between govt. & multinational Corps.
, mainly energy/oil/resources, a 4th Reich....
popularized in our collective conscious as the 'Empire' of Star-Wars

top topics

<< 1   >>

join