It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Glimpse of time before Big Bang... Possible!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by effinlunatic
From what I see on these threads - your 'sciences' (yes, tongue-in-cheek) have not only figured out bing-bangs and bud-a-bing-bangs, but the 'realities' of not less than eleven parallel dimensions and the micro and macro and quantum physics of these same imaginary realms......wow, pretty impressive......I guess......

......there's a sci-fi novel in here somewhere....someone should cut and paste and try to find someone with at least an iota of imagination.....you might make, maybeeee, a dollar or something and you'll be remembered for, saaaay, less than your fifteen allocated minutes....

manoman, what a pretentious breed we can be

I have no idea what you just said.
Perhaps your avatar says it all.

AAC

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnAbsoluteCreationI have no idea what you just said.
Perhaps your avatar says it all.

AAC

i am sooooo not surprised and yes it does

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Perhaps you should articulate your position rather than stamping your disgust in a manner that only sheds light on your dark dispostion, and not on your point which now seems irrelevant.

AAC

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by effinlunatic
From what I see on these threads - your 'sciences' (yes, tongue-in-cheek) have not only figured out bing-bangs and bud-a-bing-bangs, but the 'realities' of not less than eleven parallel dimensions and the micro and macro and quantum physics of these same imaginary realms......wow, pretty impressive......I guess......

That's because your condescending attitude has blinded you and made you cynical, therefore closing off your tiny little mind to any idea that doesn't jive with you from the get go.

......there's a sci-fi novel in here somewhere....someone should cut and paste and try to find someone with at least an iota of imagination.....you might make, maybeeee, a dollar or something and you'll be remembered for, saaaay, less than your fifteen allocated minutes....

thank you for that display of ignorance, Everyone here is now well aware that your knowledge does not extend much higher than the cereal box that you read it from.

manoman, what a pretentious breed we can be

thats is the first smart thing you have typed. Thanks for the living example as well.

[edit on 6-7-2007 by kleverone]

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Are we getting off topic?

In my opinion everything that everybody suggested could have happened makes sense and doesn't make sense at the same time, so lets get back to the real point.

Can you really see the 'time before time' as I will call it, or are the scientists just wasting money and time?

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by dixi2344
Can you really see the 'time before time' as I will call it, or are the scientists just wasting money and time?

I don't think it's wasting money if you recieve an aswer to your question. If this can be done in theory than lets see if it can be done in reality. I for one wouldn't put a price on that kind of discovery.

posted on Jul, 7 2007 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Are we getting off topic?

In my opinion everything that everybody suggested could have happened makes sense and doesn't make sense at the same time, so lets get back to the real point.

science is never "wasting money". At least not real science like psysics, biology etc. In most cases it brings knowledge which is the most important thing and in some cases it also brings new technologies.

An example: How was Internet invented? Two physicists wanted to be connected to each other so that they could communicate easier about their work and they "invented" the Internet. Even though this wasnt planned and just a coproduct of their work.

posted on Jul, 8 2007 @ 06:43 PM
link   
I believe that we were created from interdimensional being playing with nukes.

Who knows? Not us!

posted on Jul, 9 2007 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by kleverone

I don't think it's wasting money if you recieve an aswer to your question. If this can be done in theory than lets see if it can be done in reality. I for one wouldn't put a price on that kind of discovery.

your right. It is human nature to to seek out the unknown. hope the results come soon.

posted on Jul, 9 2007 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by skynet51
I believe that we were created from interdimensional being playing with nukes.

Who knows? Not us!

if thats true then why don't we glow green?

...glowing green...no need for lights if you glow.

posted on Jul, 21 2007 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Danov

Originally posted by DigitalDisaster
this might sound rediculous

but the way i see it,it's just time repeating itself,and it will happen again!

just forget every scientific explanation you might have for one minute,and think about this:

what if the big bang was actualy caused by an earlyer civilisation,wiping itself out through means of warfare and such?

does'nt this get a bell ringing in someone's head?

just for a second,pause,and think about what would happen to earts population if a full scale nuclear war happened...just how big of a bang would that be?:p

how much of earth's population would survive? 2%? 3%?
how vast would the amounts of technology lost in this war be?
how long will it take for the human populace of this planet to regenerate to what it is now?

-and then how long will it take before they blow themselves up again?

once again,i know this sounds stupid,but i'm just speculating here

and since i'm still quite new to posting on ATS,bear with me,will u,guys?

ps:sorry for any typos,english is not my native language

[edit on 2/7/2007 by DigitalDisaster]

Hello Digital!
I see a problem in your theory. You said that everything repeats and the BigBang was caused by another civilisation. But I doubt that a civilation could create something nearly as big as a Big Bang. Because even all Nuclear bombs put together are nothing compared to a Big Bang. So I dont think that another Civilisation could have caused the Big Bang. I am not native english speaker, too

i see your point

but what i'm actualy asking people to do is think outside the box wich is labeled "science"

it may or may not be scientificaly proven how the big bang happened,
but then again, whoever said scientists are right about everything they discover?and if they do happen to be right, then who said it's not possible that they discovered just a smaller peice of a much larger whole?

btw, there is a thread on the front page right now about us "reliving the sixties", i think people should read that too, it is a nice example of time repeating itself

www.abovetopsecret.com...

at least,just consider it

i'd very much like to know how other people here on ATS think about this idea,because it is one that has riddled my mind for quite some time, and i wish to share and learn

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 10:09 PM
link   
thank you DD for compleatly jumping of topic, but you have a point. people have to stop thing of science a fact but as ideas or belifes. something else may have happened.

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 11:13 PM
link   

people have to stop thing of science a fact but as ideas or belifes. something else may have happened.

Only the ignorant think that everything in science is fact. Only the ignorant think science is only "beliefs". Science is about theories with little or substantial amounts of evidence backing up its idea. You'll never hear a scientist say evolution happened for sure and there is no room for editing or changing the idea.

Science is about evolving. Science is like a little kid learning long division, the answer may not make sense at the end but then you just have to erase the answer, start over again and the prove it to be so.

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 09:26 AM
link   
@ dixi2344: i'm trying to make a point about this theory i have in my head about the big-bang-theory, so i realy don't see why my previous post should be considered off-topic...care to explain why you think it is?

@ RetinoidReceptor: my point exactly, and thank you for backing it up in further detail because my English is not that good

Why is it so hard for people to believe that not everything that is "scientificaly proven" is correct?
(don't get me wrong, i'm not saying i am
)

after all, we were not there when it all happened, and neither were any scientists, to measure force or see how and when it happened or whatever...

so -something- happened alright...but no one actualy knows for sure what that something was.there are only theories, and this is just another one...

[edit on 25/7/2007 by DigitalDisaster]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join