It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If Extraterrestials Land In Your Yard in 2012 What would you do?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 09:15 PM
link   
If you opened your front door and stepped out to your front yard only to see a disc shaped craft sitting their with 3 or 4 aliens walking around wearing silvery space suits in the year 2012, what would you do? Would you greet them and extend your hand in friendship or run and cower under a piece of furniture?

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 03:35 AM
link   
I'd say, "Take me to your leader, cause we don't have one."

I'd like to think I was brave enough to walk up to them close enough to show I was interested but peaceful. I'd try to smile mentally because they can probably communicate through telepathy. And of course I'd say (or think), "Can you give me a lift?" I'd want to go to the moon just to sightsee and hopefully visit their secret bases.

But I occasionally have this fantasy of running into 10-foot-tall insectoid aliens, and in that scenario I'd be scared to death!

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 04:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by yuefo
But I occasionally have this fantasy of running into 10-foot-tall insectoid aliens, and in that scenario I'd be scared to death!

what, like this:

all hail our insect overlords

on topic though i would have to say, if it was a Grey, i would stay but if it was a really scary looking thing, like up there^, i would run like hell.

Roswell.

[edit on 31-7-2007 by roswell1]

[edit on 31-7-2007 by roswell1]

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 04:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by roswell1
what, like this:

all hail our insect overlords

Yeck! Yes, like that! To hell with interplanetary relations or diplomacy, I'm out of there!

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 06:50 PM
link   
I'd be loading all the guns we own. Good thing I don't believe in aliens.

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Id ask them why E.T didnt just bring a cell phone with him.

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Invite them for some coffe or drinks

Them ask them if they can hook my car up with whatever powers their ship! I would like to see the face of my friends when I start the thing!

posted on Aug, 4 2007 @ 04:35 AM
link   
How about you, Carnival? I'd like to hear what you'd do.

posted on Aug, 4 2007 @ 05:30 AM
link   
i'd pull out a 6 pack and offer them a drink... or a 12... it depends on how many there are. i'd be quite hospitable.

posted on Aug, 4 2007 @ 06:50 AM
link   
tell them theres more meat on the person next door

posted on Aug, 4 2007 @ 10:16 PM
link   
I would just deploy some of these orgone blasters:

www.orgoneblasters.com...

The average OB (Orgone Blaster) can neutralize the evil effects of a tower! Not only that, those who are using them are finding that they are neutralizing chemtrails as well!! Not only that, they will repel anything evil and keep it away from your yard, home and family!! Unwanted aliens and demons on your property? No problem bury a few of our OBs at each corner of your property!

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by djohnsto77
I would just deploy some of these orgone blasters:

www.orgoneblasters.com...

The average OB (Orgone Blaster) can neutralize the evil effects of a tower! Not only that, those who are using them are finding that they are neutralizing chemtrails as well!! Not only that, they will repel anything evil and keep it away from your yard, home and family!! Unwanted aliens and demons on your property? No problem bury a few of our OBs at each corner of your property!

That's pretty darned inhospitable of you, DJ.

Now the insect overlords can just keep right on going in my view. But the Vixens from the Amazon Planet? They can stay...

Oh right, what would I do...

Don't rightly know...

Evil, like Ming the Merciless evil, run and hide and hope Flash gets here soon.

Evil, like Dark Helmet evil, laugh 'til I hurt myself.

Nice guys, gals, assorted its... well a nice lawn party with the neighbors in attendance seems reasonable.

[edit on 6-8-2007 by seagull]

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Lots of fun responses, thanks guys!

Personally, hmm, this is really a tough question. If they looked like those friendly little greys i'd probably try some diplomacy and say "hi there" and hope for the best. You can imagine all kinds of ugly scenarios where everything goes terribly wrong but I would at least try seeing that they are interested in my personal property. I'd also be hospitable and bring out a pitcher of ice-cold lemonade and offer them some refreshments. Who knows, maybe there actually nice!

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by madnessinmysoul
i'd pull out a 6 pack and offer them a drink... or a 12...

...and hope they're "happy" drunks, eh? If they start arguing over who's the best implanter...oops!

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 07:55 PM
link   
I think if aliens landed in front of (or behind) my current residence, I would be very surprised, to begin with.

Pending how long they would have been sitting there, it's reasonable to assume that someone may have called the police by the time I spot the visitors. I might find instead that I've walked out into the impromptu beginning of World War Three, which would be an unpleasant way to start a day. Therefore, I think I would be mildly displeased at the sour start to a day.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by carnival_of_souls2047

I'd ask them if they were going to be there long, because it's Sunday and I've gotta mow the grass.

And then I'd ask them why they didn't just park on the field across the street.

Honestly? I'd probably smile to myself, wave hello and go back inside.

[edit on 8/21/2009 by eNumbra]

CX

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Like others here i think i'd offer them a can or two, i like to think i'd be hospitable.

I guess it depends on what they are like. This may sound silly but if they were anything like the grays we discuss so often, i have this almost rehearsed feeling of showing empathy for them, as though i'd like to give them a break after all the crap they put up with for so long.

Then again, if it's like that thing on Alien.....the machete is going to be straight out!

Either way, the cans of beer are the basis for my plan, whichever way it goes. If they are friendly, we can have a drink together, if they are nasty, hopefully a few cans will get them wasted enough to knock hell out of.

Failing all that, i might just direct them in the direction of the Houses of Parliment and say, "See all that lot in there...they said you were ugly!"

CX.

CX

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by eNumbra
reply to post by carnival_of_souls2047

I'd ask them if they were going to be there long, because it's Sunday and I've gotta mow the grass.

And then I'd ask them why they didn't just park on the field across the street.

Damn....forgot about the grass......cheers for the reminder.
They'll have to make it Saturday instead.

I'd also have to get them to park across the road, but due to recent parking restrictions by our stupid council, i'd have to ask E.T to make it after 11am.

How much do you wanna bet that if one landed in London, it would get clamped and ticketed.?

CX.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 08:42 AM
link   
First I'd probably make them pay for the lawn they just ruined as they landed on my front yard.

I'm all for intergalactic diplomacy but you don't see me stomping any alien gardens, what the hell. They can park on the street like civilized beings would if they want to visit.

Then depending on how that went I might be hospitable.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 08:52 AM
link   
I would run and hide with my family, and send my foriegn exchange student out to say hello and observe what happens to him...

<<   2 >>

join