It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New F-35A (AA-1) Video And F-35B (BF-1) Images

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 09:02 PM
link   
This is the latest official video released by the F-35 team on their website. It shows flight test footage of AA-1 and it also gives some information. The video contains fuel dump testing footage which once again confirms the function of the "white paint" discussed on another thread here on ATS.

Nothing too revealing on the video but I was impressed at the speed and takeoff profile of AA-1 while in afterburner.

Video Link (High Def)

These on the other hand are picture of the BF-1 airframe going through final assembly. This is the first STOVL F-35B prototype airframe and the first Lightning aircraft built with the redesign modifications (see 2,000 pounds lighter).

Images Can Be Found Here.

[edit on 1-7-2007 by WestPoint23]

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 05:28 PM
link   
The F-35 is a prtty cool looking jet... but I saw Bruce Willis take one down with a rock. Good looking none the less

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Hey westpoint. Those pictures are pretty awesome and the video deffently solves the pictures of AA-1 that we saw with the white on the left side of the plane. I just want to suggest (do with it hat you will). I started a thread that was titled and filed with a number of different updates on the F-35 etsting and production in a attempt to keep things together. I do know though too that people enjoy making new threads for news that they found too. Anyways just wondering if you would want to post in the other thread I wont be insulted if you don't but I think it would be a good thing to do for the aviation forum
EH
(thread) www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

join