It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two Terror Suspects Are Hospital Doctors

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 08:35 PM
link   
"One of the men arrested at Glasgow airport and a 26-year-old man arrested on the M6 with a 27-year-old woman in Cheshire are both doctors.""These are professional people with highly paid jobs who are intent on killing people." Idiots Olbermann and 'Expert' Larry Johnson Laugh at attacks.Call terror attacks “non-events".Goes to show the level of stupidity these brain dead liberals have.

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Well, how stupid liberals are

remains to be seen.

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by rdang
Idiots Olbermann and 'Expert' Larry Johnson Laugh at attacks.Call terror attacks “non-events".Goes to show the level of stupidity these brain dead liberals have.

Well, if your grammar is anything to go by, I don't think you should be commenting on another's level of stupidity....

But that aside, why are you trying to make this a partisan issue when your own thread title gives the impression that this thread is about the fact two suspects are doctors. What has that got to do with "liberals".

They are right. These attacks are non-events. The only person to be hurt is one of the suspects themselves. Inept and poorly executed, these "attacks" are anything but. Party politics need not apply when the evidence speaks for itself.

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Well it looks the the world is not taking this as a "non event" now are they.Only a handful of insignificant moonbats don't seem to get it.But these same fools will believe the government is behind everything under the sun.I guess because nobody was killed it don't count.I'm sure the terrorists hated to dissapoint also.Maybe if people are killed the next time it will make these idiots feel better.

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Rdang, by definition, an attack that fails in every one of it's goals would be a non-event.

Party politics and your hatred of all things muslim aside, we in the UK are describing them as failed attacks, ie, non-events.

Nothing happened.

We're not running around like paranoid freaks thinking those "evil Muslims" are out to get us.

For crying out loud, the attacks failed. Lets just see what the security services dig up before we start screaming about the sky falling and blaming "liberals", whatever peculiar idea's you have in your head about what a "liberal" is, which to me seems to be anyone who doesn't call for "killing ragheads".

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 10:29 PM
link   
An event which was promised as being of great importance, that turns out to be insignificant or a disappointment. The intent was certainly ment to be significant and the disappointment was it didn't go as planned. It was a miracle that nothing happened,but the intent for something to happen was there.I don't get the logic,they try to kill,fail so it means nothing.Not saying the sky is falling,but three attempts in two days is cause for consern.Islamofacist Muslims are out to get you,who do you think is responsible? The guy was shouting allah,allah kind of narrows it down,no.
I have never called for the killing of "ragheads" as you say.But the Islamofacists have called for the killing of me. Olbermann and Johnson are liberals,trying to sweep this under the rug and dismiss it.And,God forbid, these terrorists do succede,will they blame it on Bush on your government? This is a serious matter and ignoring it won't make it go away.

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 10:36 PM
link   
This is very much a part of party politics. Libs will use the failure as another excuse to stop fighting. The right will say "I told you so". The fact they were MDs does not surprise me. In some countries it takes little more than money to buy a degree. India is a big example of plenty of MDs and not many good ones. However in this situation nothing works using logic. The Muslim fundamentalists are way right, and our right is more liberal...crap I went cross eyed again ......The truth is simple..NOBODY, DOCTOR OR NOT IN THEIR RIGHT MINDS SETS THEMSELVES ON FIRE. If your God demands that kind of act get a new one. My guess is as MDs they took some serious pain killers before they lit themselves on fire.

[edit on 1-7-2007 by TXMACHINEGUNDLR]

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 01:23 AM
link   
well this whole "they were silly we boys" rubbish is certainly rubbish.

i think at least one of these Dr's must have been funding things as well.

we need to (hear in the uk) find the funders of these morons, and you know what ? ..we will.
loads of arrests already.
im very confident my country will stand as up as 1 here and win this.

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 04:01 PM
link   
The doctors of death. Dr Mohammed Asha,the Islamic Dr.Mengele,is the "Terror ringleader".
" Brilliant" neurologist questioned over the series of bomb attacks across Britain.The second "Dr." Bilal Abdulla, who is said to have completed his medical training in Baghdad. The third man, aged 26, arrested in Liverpool, was also reported to be an Indian doctor who works at Halton Hospital in Cheshire."Meanwhile, links between an Islamist terror group responsible for a series of bloody bombings in Iraq and the London attacks last week have emerged today".Makes me wonder how they treated their patients,did they get the best of care?

[edit on 2-7-2007 by rdang]

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Has everything really become this intricately linked to party politics in the United States?
Or is it just a minority of people?

Here in the UK we've got parties of all ideologies and colours uniting to send a message of solidarity and defiance out to terrorists, not hurling insults at one another.

The terms 'liberal' and 'conservative' are basically defunct these days anyway, since they mean whatever the user wants them to mean. Hell, they're even used as semi-insults (as rdang demonstrates).

Issues like this are surely about finding common ground with political opponents, not exploiting the situation (in which many people could have died, but thankfully didn't) for political gain/advancing personal agendas.

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 05:55 PM
link   

The guy was shouting allah,allah kind of narrows it down,no.
And,God forbid, these terrorists do succede,will they blame it on Bush on your government?
See, you are also invoking your god, does that mean that you are a [introduce religion of choice here]fascist?

Sorry, I couldn't resist...

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 06:04 PM
link   
UK News now reporting up to 6 suspects held are Doctors.

Sky news etc... assorted Middle Eastern nationalities

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 06:07 PM
link   
have they found the one doctor's kid...and wife??

just wondering.

heard on the radio the family back in jordon haven't heard a thing about the kid's whereabouts or well being. they're also saying that the guy would never have done anything like this.

maybe a new tactic has been used here...kidnap the family to coerce people to play their part?

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 06:08 PM
link   

The guy was shouting allah,allah kind of narrows it down,no.

Is it not conceivable that, because he was on fire, he was shouting "AHHHHHHH!" as opposed to "Allah!" (and was therefore misheard in the spur of the moment) since they sound pretty similar? I know which one I'd shout if I was burning...

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 10:15 PM
link   
I really do not know what to make of this but 2 doctors plotting a terrorist attack just bewildes me.

BeZerK

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Is it not conceivable that, because he was on fire, he was shouting "AHHHHHHH!" as opposed to "Allah!" (and was therefore misheard in the spur of the moment) since they sound pretty similar? I know which one I'd shout if I was burning...

Yeah and really they were just on their way to a Halal Barbeque when they got lost after driving all night from parking up a couple of Mercedes. They needed all their petrol in those cans because they weren't sure if you could buy petrol in Scotland and the nails were only so they could build a gazebo for the barbeque when they got there.

Perfect... it all makes sense now.

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 03:48 AM
link   
All I'm saying, sy.gunson, is that people can hear what they want to hear in circumstances like this and the media like to distort things to gain them more viewers/readers.

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 05:36 AM
link   
The eyewitness reports are usually at best questinable, especially in a moment of crisis like that was. And even if he shouted 'allah' what would you yell if your clothes were on fire 'oh god' maybe?

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 05:45 AM
link   
If i was getting over 90% burns, i sure wouldn't be running round screaming "god".. i would probably be trying to put the fire out by rolling around on the floor.

These guys were brainwashed.

And NO one is stupid enough to use petrol and gas cylinders to try and make an explosive device.. it just doesn't work that way.

You still need a true explosive to get it all going.. you can't just ignite the petrol. And even then, gas canisters don't explode like grenades, they just split open, releasing the gas in close proximity.

Would be deadly for anyone inside the cars... but they really are not car bombs.

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by shrunkensimon
And NO one is stupid enough to use petrol and gas cylinders to try and make an explosive device.. it just doesn't work that way.

You still need a true explosive to get it all going.. you can't just ignite the petrol. And even then, gas canisters don't explode like grenades, they just split open, releasing the gas in close proximity.

Would be deadly for anyone inside the cars... but they really are not car bombs.

You obviously aren't familiar with the early (pre-semtex) work of the IRA. They worked out that by allowing the petrol to compress within a sealed container and then detonating the resultant gas, you can create quite a big explosive force. As I said on another thread, the explosive force of 20L of petrol detonated in this way is equal to approx 7lb (about 3kg) of semtex plus a large fireball. The hard part is detonating the gas before the petrol catches. The Provos used to use it for very crude car bombs by placing such a container under a car and using the spark plug as a detonator. They stopped using these devices as soon as other explosives became available.

As for the gas cylinder, this is another republican classic. Tie some fuel blocks arount the top of a gas cylinder and light them. After a few minutes the cylinder explodes producing a lot of flame (depending on the gas). This was used in a lot of early industrial firebomb attacks.

Never underestimate the enginuity of some people.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join