It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret Document: U.S. Fears Terror 'Spectacular' Planned

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe

A secret U.S. law enforcement report, prepared for the Department of Homeland Security, warns that al Qaeda is planning a terror "spectacular" this summer, according to a senior official with access to the document.

So here it comes.

Like I (and a few others I've seen on this site) have felt this is going to be a very hot summer for us all. It will change the false sense of security we live with here in the states. I've always felt that this summer will be a defining factor in the next course we take with the middle east because there is something powerfully dreadful coming and it will shake us all to the core. Our lifestyle will never be the same.

I feel that July is the starting point and it will go down hill from there. Call me an alarmist if you like, but just remember that I am not the only person that feels this. In fact I bet a lot of people do, whether they want to or not.

This whole thing is going "next level" and God help us all.

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sri Oracle

As you can see, average sunspot activity is projected to almost double in the next 6 mths, which should see an increase of M & X class flares, and also possibly proton events...

www.abovetopsecret.com...'

You've been warned. Find a rock to hide your family under... I am,

Sri Oracle

With all due respect, Sri, you seem to be fear-mongering some yourself. The Sun has been extrememly quiet with several days of no sunspots at all. It has been quiet to say the least. To predict that it will double in the next 6mos says what? That it will go from 0-1 to 0-2 or 3? That is hardly active. We'll chat again on the 10th when I call you out.

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by biggie smalls
Oh my God...

So they are trying to plan another terror attack (US gov't) and blame it on al quaida.

God.

We need your help. NOW.

This is freaking scary as #.

The 07/07/07 omen may not be as off as it seems. Maybe the August hoax thread was pointing us to the wrong date for a reason.

We'd be all prepared for August/late July but not early July.

DISINFO agents all over.

Great.

dgtempe, thank you so much for bringing this to my attention.

I am almost definitely going camping the 6th-7th-8th hopefully.

God help us all.

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Yup lots of stuff flying around right now .... did anyone see this ?????

www.news.com.au...

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Well Lee... We all know that GWB has a H-O for Iran. I found it immensely interesting that the only nationalities mentioned in relation to the Glasgow/UK bomb plots were the Iranian doctors. And how odd they'd attack the UK immediately after Blair steps down. One would think they'd hate Blair for his involvement in the war and want to start-off on a good foot with the new PM, Brown. Guess not. Piss-off the new PM right out of the blocks. That's the way to get the Brits out of the ME. Are they really THAT stupid? Or is it THEM at all???

[edit on 2-7-2007 by jtma508]

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by jtma508
Well Lee... We all know that GWB has a H-O for Iran. I found it immensely interesting that the only nationalities mentioned in relation to the Glasgow/UK bomb plots were the Iranian doctors. And how odd they'd attack the UK immediately after Blair steps down. One would think they'd hate Blair for his involvement in the war and want to start-off on a good foot with the new PM, Brown. Guess not. Piss-off the new PM right out of the blocks. That's the way to get the Brits out of the ME. Are they really THAT stupid? Or is it THEM at all???

[edit on 2-7-2007 by jtma508]

Well, it worked in Spain just before their elections. The train bombings led to a new government that pulled it's troops out of Iraq. It wouldn't work against the UK though

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agit8dChop
I know your type better than you think ... Your type doesnt care for the orphaned childeren,

OMG you are so wrong ... and yet you still go on ... MY DAUGHTER is adopted ... she was an orphan from overseas.

what was it you called them, stupid insurgents?

Yes, they ARE stupid. THEY are the ones killing civilians. THEY are the ones who murder and cause orphans and widows. THEY are the idiots who are causing us to have to be in Iraq. If they would stop murdering the civilians and stop blowing apart the civilian infrastructure .. we'd be gone.

They claim to be trying to get us to be gone .. and yet the only reason we are still stuck there is because they continue to murder. Yes, they are stupid. Here's a list of attacks in the past few months. Iraqi insurgents are busy little guys. The STUPID insurgents sure have been spilling the innocent blood ...

[edit on 7/2/2007 by FlyersFan]

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Are they planning attacks sure they are that is no secret.

The scret here is that all of a sudden Brian Ross has a secret snitch giving out classified information.

insteead of wondering where the attack or if the attack is in the planning lets get the snitch. He is the one to fear because he is telling the enemy what we know. Read my sig line it says it all

[edit on 7/2/2007 by shots]

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Shots... is the info actually being "leaked" or is it being spoon-fed? You have to know that before you can say the 'snitch' is the problem. For all we know the 'snitch' could be Rove or Cheney.

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Agit - The UN wasn't formed until AFTER WWII. Maybe you are thinking of the League of Nations?

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by aecreate
Agreed, there's many who feel something huge is imminent.
It's gona suck either whoever it is, "al-CIAduh" or "al-Qaeda"

I've already told some friends
who live in the bigger cities to
be careful and stay vigilant.

Great find DG.

Let me guess , Your a truther .
Why is it that if something happen's in this country , USA , Al-a 911 , the first thing out of the conspiracy folks mouth is CIA or BUSH or some other
bs government alphabet group ?
I love a good conspiracy , when there IS one .

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 10:18 AM
link   
hey guys...I just had to register to get this off my chest.

I've been paranoid after last year. I've even had dreams of this happening. Now, I'm no physic so I don't really take my dreams seriously.

I'm a NASCAR fan. The last time I went to a race was Charlotte last year. When I was there, I looked around and realized just how enormous this event is. There's thousands(around 167,000 or more at Charlotte. Not countine the infield, drivers, crews, etc.) of people at this event. It's the image of America you get. People with farmers tans and their shirts off, military flying over, the anthem butchered, fried oreos. Americana.

Next week on Saturday is the 7th. They have a race on the 7th. At Daytona. Again, a place that everyone thinks of in America. Guess what time it starts? At 7:00. Daytona has about 168000 seats.(again not counting crews,drivers, their families, infield, etc.)

The thing that struck me at Charlotte is that I got in relatively easily. They just let me through because I looked unassuming. (Female.) The race track also is open air.

I had dreams about something happening. Not on the date I'm talking about but I NEVER have dreams like that. It scared me to death because of all the children and families that are there.

God help us.

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 10:19 AM
link   
its perfect timing, bush chaney going to get impeached, why not have something big happen so they can just do what ever they want for the next little while.

seems all to fishy to me.

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by build319
Yeah because everyone deserves to be bombed indiscriminately.

I don't care what you think but no one deserves this. Also to think that this whole war on terror started once we invaded Iraq is a complete farce and a lie. This is been happening LONG before Iraq and will continue long after we get out.

This isn't payback this is a war to accelerate the return on the Prophet. They want Armageddon.

my words exactly.

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
George JR. wants Armageddon- so long as he's in his bunker with his family and his friend, Dick.

Yeah, rumors abound that George Bush really likes Dick.

Oddly enough, several Prophecy forum rumors state the same thing.

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 10:34 AM
link   
This summer/fall would be best for any new attacks for those terrorists planning it. There is enough time 1 year+ for any new or old legislation that can be passed that is backed up as opposed to the summer of '08 where you have a few months till elections. It all depends on when and where. This terrorism crap is annoying. Be vigilant of your surroundings and report anything suspicious. You could save your life and others.

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by HaTaX
It was at orange when I traveled to florida a few weeks back...
Just thought I'd throw that in there.

That is the aviation alert not the alert that is sent to state and local governments. This particular alert was raised after they disrupted the international flight bomb plot.

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 11:21 AM
link   
I wonder when the terrorist strikes again, will it be blamed on Iran, so we can attack them instead of Iraq this time?

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by jtma508
For all we know the 'snitch' could be Rove or Cheney.

Nah I do not think so. I do however think that Teddy K and Nancy P might be better suspects.

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Let's look at this logically and not emotionally. Many people on this site always dig for doom and gloom, but the facts are most of these video's and notes don't pan out.

"Spectacular" like "Shock and Awe"? or like "World Trade Center"

What about all the intel and information regarding WMD? They went to war over sources that were less than credible.

Why do they release this info? Ask yourself? I am all about being prepared, but How do we prepare?

Are these the same kind of sources that got us into Iraq?

People seem to accept or want to accept official information at face value, they don't know where it came from, but they will trust it, if it's release from US government sources? Come on folks! This site is about denying ignorance.

[edit on 2-7-2007 by Realtruth]

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join