It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret Document: U.S. Fears Terror 'Spectacular' Planned

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 05:33 AM
link   
This thread should be "state sponsored terror attack planned for this summer."

Whether its a false flag or not is not as important as how we react if and when it happens. Do we attack Iran? Do we have a police state because it could be homegrown?

Its scary because false flags are so easy to pass on the public because we don't think that people can be so calculating. All we can really do to stop a false flag is talk about it before it happens other than that our role comes in our reaction.

If its isolated lets not support an invasion of Iran or give up more rights here at home. If its nuclear i don't even know then what. Lets just pray that nothing happens how about that.

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 05:42 AM
link   
I like the way they constantly link these attacks to Al Qaida or it's affiliates (card carrying paid up members?). I also noticed some time ago that reports from Iraq are now always talking about dead fighters as Al Qaida fighters - no more insurgents, just Al Qaida. I mean, how do they know? are the bodies searched for membership cards or something?
It all gives the impression that Al Qaida is some huge globally dispersed organisation with cells in every town when in fact it is not. Hell, I could go smash my neighbours windows and claim it's an Al Qaida operation

I wonder if the expected big terrorist attack will have "Iran" written all over it

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 05:46 AM
link   
Spectacular... Do they mean bigger than 9/11? That too captivated the entire world in a state of suprise, shock and disgust. Imagine the impact if one day you wake up, turn on the tv and see the reports of nukes going of around America... What frightens me more is the aftermath.

I do have this gutfeeling that this summer wont pass without some major event, like the middle east in all-out war or another attack.

Nuclear terrorism, false flagged or not. Boy, like i once said, it is going to be the ultimate fear and brainwash machine. Just think about it, nobody has openly used this weapon against another nation since Hiroshima/Nagasaki. (Atleast thats what public known history tells us)

I hope this expected attack wont have that kind of magnitude.

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 05:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agit8dChop
you dont illegially invade, occupy and slaughter hundereds of thosuands of countrymen and NOT expect them to retaliate..

1 - the war in Iraq isn't 'illegal'.
2 - the only reason we are still there is because of the idiot insurgents - THEY are keeping us there.
2 - we did not slaughter hundreds of thousands of Iraqis (no matter what left wing rags say.)

:shk: 9/11, the US Embassy bombings, USS Cole, the plan to dump 12 jetliners, etc etc ...happened BEFORE we went into Iraq. The fact is that the terrorists hate anyone who isn't one of them. All these terrorist attacks happened between 9/11 and 2003. They hate. They kill. It's just what they do.

Originally posted by build319
This isn't payback this is a war to accelerate the return on the Prophet. They want Armageddon.

Absolutely true.

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 06:16 AM
link   
1 : Errm, Yes it was, it was launched using false intelligence. The pretext was to eliminate or sabotage WMD's. Remember WMD's? they wer pretty big about 3 years ago. There were no WMD's. You can't say "At the time that guy needed to be murdered based on the info at hand, so I murdered him. #, I didn't know..."
2. : The only reason we're there is for political reasons, if we were really at war the humvees would carry armour, the troops individually would have all the A+ nightvision gear, etc. Half ass aint good enough.
your second 2,
which would be my 3,
3 : Yes, your side did. Prove they didn't. Because there was a lot of shock and awe, the long range shots were gold. People were under that.....

[removed quote of entire previous post]
Quoting - Please review this link

[edit on 2-7-2007 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
1 - the war in Iraq isn't 'illegal'.

Im still yet to see anyone explain, why US Law dictates WORLD Law.
Why is the war in iraq LEGAL, just because CONGRESS says so?
Hitlers reich claimed the invasion legal, are you saying Hitler was doing all that legally too?

The UN before the US ignored them, was the basis of world law.
Agree or Disagree, but the world listened when the UN gave direction.
And the UN, and VAST Majority of the globe consider the United States actions against Iraq to be unlawful.

Just because you feel patriotic, and decide 'congress' means 'the world' doesnt mean any 'civilised' people take on your mentality.

Either way, its your nation that has disgraced itself in the eyes of the world.
Its you who is spat at when travelling, simply for being American.
While I dont agree with that for 'all americans' I definately agree with it for you red neck, blood thirsty, barbaric, world dictating, bush loving hypocrits whom state

'' Our invasion of Iraq based on WMD's and ties to 911 was justified, even though we found NOTHING to backup our accusations ''

THIS ACT ALONE, is THE ENTIRE BASIS as to why muslims are 10x more determined to strike you again?
You have to understand this, the IRAQ war has brought about topics such as

' documents fear spectacular attack planned '

You must understand, your illegial slaughter of innocent iraqi's has made you more of a target than you ever were. and I prey to god, its your type flyersfan, who's the victim. Cause for to long have idiotic mentalities forced the rest of the 'civlised' world to face such horrific events.. simply for a few like you!

Legal,

If your act against Iraq was LEGAL then the next time the muslim community hits you, it must therefore ALSO be legal.

After all, your justification for legality is the assumption that hitting them will limit their terrorist abilities, and also remove the threat posed from dangerous weapons.

Well, im sure the terrorists look at America thinking the same thing... what makes your vicous act legal, and theres a haneous act?

Afterall, you both killing innocent civilians.

[edit on 2-7-2007 by Agit8dChop]

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 07:15 AM
link   

But I like the way you say 'revenge'
because thats clearly what it is... you dont illegially invade, occupy and slaughter hundereds of thosuands of countrymen and NOT expect them to retaliate..

honestly, we deserve it.

When you say "we" do you count yourself and your family in that? If something happened to them in a terrorist attack then you and yours deserve it? If not, and you just mean the West as a whole, then why does any other civilian deserve being blown up?

[edit on 2/7/2007 by Muppetus Galacticus]

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 07:19 AM
link   

You must understand your illegial slaughter of innocent iraqi's has made you more of a target than you ever were. and I prey to god, its your type flyersfan, who's the victim. Cause for to long have idiotic mentalities forced the rest of the 'civlised' world to face such horrific events.. simply for a few like you!

blah blah personal attack blah blah .. hope you die Flyers Fan blah blah

1 - You have no idea what 'my type' is. :shk:
2 - YOU must understand (to use your words) that we are now, and always have been, targets of radical islamic terrorists. Iraq makes no difference. They wanted us dead before Iraq, and they will want us dead long after we are gone from there.

FACT - the US government approved the war in Iraq so the war did not break any US laws.

FACT - there is NO SUCH THING as a legal or illegal war. None. There is no world power in place to decide if a war is legal or not. Period. Even if some group THINKS they run the world ... they don't. They can issue any statement they want, and it means nothing.

So all your blah blah blah about legal and illegal .. was way off. You ASSUMED that I think the war is 'legal' .. when in fact there is no such thing internationally as legal or illegal. So much for you 'knowing my type'.

.. and it's 'pray to God' .. not 'prey to god'.

Although your 'prey to god' ('prey' - like a vulture - and 'god' with a small g meaning a false god) does fit since you want me, an innocent person, to be a slaughter victim. Just like a vulture.

[edit on 7/2/2007 by FlyersFan]

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Muppetus Galacticus

When you say "we" do you count yourself and your family in that? If something happened to them in a terrorist attack then you and yours deserve it? If not, and you just mean the West as a whole, then why does any other civilian deserve being blown up?

We means the west, Aus UK US etc etc.

If A muslims terrorist blew a bomb up near my friends or family, id be pissed, but id be MORE pissed at myself, and my fellow man for sitting by while we did 10,000 times the amount to HIS brethern.

Id never seek out revenge on a muslim, because what we've done to them in Iraq, they'll NEVER be able to re-create against us.

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 07:29 AM
link   
remember guys, LAST year they did the same thing...about the same time too

2006 "SUMMER OF FEAR"...remember?

www.cbsnews.com...

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Muppetus Galacticus

But I like the way you say 'revenge'
because thats clearly what it is... you dont illegially invade, occupy and slaughter hundereds of thosuands of countrymen and NOT expect them to retaliate..

honestly, we deserve it.

Exactly what I was thinking, good post 'Muppetus'. I mean according to 'Agit8dChop' I deserve to be killed for declaring war on Iraq and killing civillians.. what a nieve p.o.v. The US Government started the war, I don't see how ordinary people deserve to be killed because of it.

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

blah blah personal attack blah blah .. hope you die Flyers Fan blah blah

Yep, thats the sort of ignorance that the world hates you for. Keep it up!

2 - YOU must understand (to use your words) that we are now, and always have been, targets of radical islamic terrorists. Iraq makes no difference. They wanted us dead before Iraq, and they will want us dead long after we are gone from there.

Your right, terrorism started LONG BEFORE 911,
But we 'the west' had a opportunity after 911 to change things, instead we used it for corporate gain.
Never before has so many anti-american nations mourned and offered help to the US.. instead we threw it in their face.

FACT - the US government approved the war in Iraq so the war did not break any US laws.

That does not make the war LEGAL.
A war is legal if its in defense, if your survival is on the line.
Iraq had no ability to even dent your 'way of life'
The UN declared Germany's actions ILLEGIAL, this was done with the HELP of the US.
Yet, when the UN again declares another nations slaughter of innocents ILLEGIAL, all of a sudden they mean NOTHING to you.
Funny, when it works, you agree, when it doesnt.. they dont exist.

FACT - there is NO SUCH THING as a legal or illegal war. None. There is no world power in place to decide if a war is legal or not. Period. Even if some group THINKS they run the world ... they don't. They can issue any statement they want, and it means nothing.

So much for you 'knowing my type'.

I know your type better than you think, your the type that believes murdering innocents in the name of corporate greed IS OK, so long as you get cheaper fuel, and bigger muscles on the world stage.
Your type doesnt care for the orphaned childeren, or the widows...
what was it you called them, stupid insurgents?

Flyers FAN, if russia invaded your country, wouldnt you do everything in your power to kill the foreign invader?
Why is it ok for you, yet wrong for them?

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Knights

Exactly what I was thinking, good post 'Muppetus'. I mean according to 'Agit8dChop' I deserve to be killed for declaring war on Iraq and killing civillians.. what a nieve p.o.v. The US Government started the war, I don't see how ordinary people deserve to be killed because of it.

I didnt say YOU, I said WE.. notice how IM INCLUDED?
I dont see why ordinary people deserve to be killed either, by Flyersfan is sure willing to accept it, even though we have no right to be there.

which is where this debate originated from.

For example Knights,
Was it the right thing to do, in retaliating against the taliban in Afghanistan>?

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 07:38 AM
link   

That'll be the US gubmint you are referring to then.

Blowback from years of interfering on other peoples turf is a bitch to deal with. Shame it's always the poor schmuck taxpayers that get screwed for more tax to pay for the wars or get killed / maimed but that's business. Of course, the same poor schmucks will wave their little "made in china" flags and bay for blood when their own are killed but ignore the reasoning behind an attack on them. History plays no part in the issues but is always highly relevent to what is happening now.

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 07:47 AM
link   
hasn't this spectacular plan happened 'a bunch' 'tons' 'plenty' of times leading up to this baseless theory that it's going to happen soon.

c'mon, duct tape tin foil around your entire apartment, make sure your cover the windows, stock up on canned food, then laugh your butt off while drawling in permanent marking all over your body when nothing happens.
confirmed by my cat (alien grey in disguise from mars).
take some catnip and lie down, when you wake up it'll be a safer world.
-fdisc0

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Exactly,
911 was a message, stop deciding the future of arab lands, when they are still arab lands.

Saddam Hussein would of died in the next decade...
His sons would not of been able to hold back the growing 'western' influences that the community were embracing...
Iraq would of sorted ITSELF out, instead we ensured them another few decades of absolute misery, this time with a dictator 10x more ruthless.

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by build319
The actual problem is that there is a threat out there. From someone, either the government or terrorists, who wants to blow us up and steal our metaphorical lollipops.

What can we do besides be informed and 'tell other people' about this fairly ambiguous threat?

What can you do? Stop worrying about the threat and shift your focus to divine salvation.

Give up your lollipops; realize that candy is wrong. Worship the earthly mother and heavenly father; bow in modesty before their angels.

No one can take lollipops from the Amish.

Eat rice and beans. Repent; be frugal. Live the simple life; abandon the babylonian metropolis of sin.

Plant seeds and sing songs.

Its not terrorists. It is not your government. It is God.

The Harvest is upon us.

Last night Venus crossed Saturn.

Venus was important to the Maya civilization, who developed a religious calendar based in part upon its motions, and held the motions of Venus to determine the propitious time for events such as war []and the urge to sympathize and unite with others Saturn is []the Judge among all the planets, and determines everyone according to their own performed deeds bad or good.[]The Return of Saturn (Saturn return) is said to mark significant events

-wikipedia: saturn, venus, and "planets in astrology"

Groups of light will come together under the protection of love. Groups of darkness will be bound and burned.

Every 27 days from here forward the sun will shine a beacon of ever increasing radiation like a lighthouse.

July 5
Aug 2
Aug 30
Sep 27...

30-50% stronger than the solar cycles known since 1600. It will peak in 2012; the earth will be bleached with solar radiation.

There is no longer any WAY to fight or resist evil. All one can hope is to purposefully create, thereby manifest, and stand under the protection of righteousness.

As you can see, average sunspot activity is projected to almost double in the next 6 mths, which should see an increase of M & X class flares, and also possibly proton events...

www.abovetopsecret.com...'

You've been warned. Find a rock to hide your family under. Imagine it is your soul purpose to protect your bible so that it can pass on to the hands of your children..

All is but rajas acting upon tamas. Cycles, orbits, rotations.

I am,

Sri Oracle

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 08:59 AM
link   
KEEPING THINGS IN PERSPECTIVE:

We and our loved ones have a better chance of dying an un-natural
death this year at the hands of another American than we do from
a "Terror Sectacular". (i.e. Getting Shot, Drunk Driver, Cancer from
the Environment, Drowning, Choking, etc., etc...)

Take care of yourself and your loved-ones on a personal level and
you'll improve the odds of seeing 2008 and beyond, regardless of
what the terrorists accomplish here in the USA. -CWM

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Let's hope that the recent attacks in Europe aren't simply a "go ahead" signal to any scattered parties involved in something bigger. I imagine that communication amongst anyone involved would be very high-risk, and that one easy way to communicate such signals would be via media coverage of other seemingly unrelated (at the time) events.

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 09:05 AM
link   
I just posted this story in (alternative breaking news) I had no idea that it was already on ATS.....(news travels so fast) Fox news is starting to pick-up this story and broadcast it just moments ago, it seems officials are very worried that the threats are credible.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join