It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret Document: U.S. Fears Terror 'Spectacular' Planned

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 08:31 PM
link   
SOURCE

A secret U.S. law enforcement report, prepared for the Department of Homeland Security, warns that al Qaeda is planning a terror "spectacular" this summer, according to a senior official with access to the document.

I'm not surprised. Its on the horizon- weather real or not, we're in for something big. I feel badly for our friends in England, but our turn is right around the corner.

I have no doubt its payback time- by Al Qaeda or imagined Al Qaeda. We're going to see something big.

[edit on 1-7-2007 by dgtempe]

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 08:42 PM
link   
[ ex ]
[ /ex ]

without the spaces

Unfortunately... something planned? more than likely..
But its not really nessecary... big or small whom ever succeeds in killing a westerner.. it could be these amateurs in england, a call in new york.. or some insurgents on the greenzone...

whom ever succeeds will for ever be known in the history books as the great kick off akin to the assination that began wwI.

But I like the way you say 'revenge'
because thats clearly what it is... you dont illegially invade, occupy and slaughter hundereds of thosuands of countrymen and NOT expect them to retaliate..

honestly, we deserve it.

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Agreed, there's many who feel something huge is imminent.
It's gona suck either whoever it is, "al-CIAduh" or "al-Qaeda"

I've already told some friends
who live in the bigger cities to
be careful and stay vigilant.

Great find DG.

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Thanks Agit8ted, i swear, i'm losing it.

And yes, we have to expect something to come this way. We wont know WHO did it, but something is surely coming.

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Yeah because everyone deserves to be bombed indiscriminately.

I don't care what you think but no one deserves this. Also to think that this whole war on terror started once we invaded Iraq is a complete farce and a lie. This is been happening LONG before Iraq and will continue long after we get out.

This isn't payback this is a war to accelerate the return on the Prophet. They want Armageddon.

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 09:02 PM
link   
George JR. wants Armageddon- so long as he's in his bunker with his family and his friend, Dick.

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Of all the days this summer which day is the best to strike America?

Without a doubt, July 4th. What says "we hate you" better than attacking them on their birthday?

So I guess we'll find out in 3 days then wont we.

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Its funny because I believe terrorist attacks have happened in the U.S. before George Bush 2 ever came into office.

Vipassana, I wouldn't disagree with you for that to happen but you never know. Unpredictability is what these guys specialize in so it really can happen anytime. Just they will pick the high death toll targets first. That you can count on.

After this weekend in the U.K., I pretty much knew our number was next. I'm curious on whats going to happen.

I hope you all got your OH (*&#!!! plans made up already because the clock is ticking. Make sure to keep your gas tanks topped off.

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vipassana
Of all the days this summer which day is the best to strike America?

Without a doubt, July 4th. What says "we hate you" better than attacking them on their birthday?

Indeed.

Lots of crowds, people already with explosives...
And given the release of this information,
just days before... July 4th is probably the best bet.

Its funny because I believe terrorist attacks have happened in the U.S. before George Bush 2 ever came into office.

Yea, and the CIA or FBI were probably the perps.

Regardless, We the People
are the targets, everyone please stay safe.

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 09:46 PM
link   
The word "Spectacular" scares me.

I hope this all blows over and nothing happens. This word is one step above all the others they've used so far.

I'm waiting for a ship to be hit on American waters- this, according to father Wingate, will be the real start to WWIII.

(Trumpetersmission.com) ( I cant copy anything from there)

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Somethings always about to happen here in the US and nothing big has happened so far but everyone keeps crying wolf so the time that is really the one to be alarmed people arent going to believe it anymore and it will hit hard.

Just like all the times the threat level was raised an nothing "big" really happened where was the alarm for 911? if something big was going to happen the government would have no idea it was coming so I doubt it very much that the average joe would know. I think were all gonna find out at the same time arent we.

next possible big attack date:

7/4/07
7/7/07
8/8/08
c'mon the 911 attack was not planned to happen on 911 it was planned to happen whenever everyone/everything was ready and in place. Everything fell into place it just so happened that everything/everyone was ready on sep. 11 and thats when it happend and thats for who ever planned it and carried it out.

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 11:06 PM
link   
I think we are already seeing that now. People are not alarmed. People will be more concerned about how these threats will affect their plans versus actually being concerned about the threat itself.

However, I don't think that the "somethings always going to happen" statement is entirely accurate. We have had a cell broken up here and there and one big disruption when they stopped the plane bombers in the UK but we haven't had the homeland security alert raised for a few years. Its just been sitting at yellow.

I wouldn't be surprised to see it jump up to Orange in the next few days.

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 11:07 PM
link   
I dont agree with you. What better date than 9/11 (emergency) to get the ball rolling?

There are no coincidences. What follows may not have a specific meaning as far as a date, but that first big wallop, was certainly on purpose. And yes, the gov knew.

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Oh my God...

So they are trying to plan another terror attack (US gov't) and blame it on al quaida.

God.

We need your help. NOW.

This is freaking scary as #.

The 07/07/07 omen may not be as off as it seems. Maybe the August hoax thread was pointing us to the wrong date for a reason.

We'd be all prepared for August/late July but not early July.

DISINFO agents all over.

Great.

dgtempe, thank you so much for bringing this to my attention.

I am almost definitely going camping the 6th-7th-8th hopefully.

God help us all.

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 11:39 PM
link   
I agree that they do seem to have some very significant dates when you look at all the big attacks but that significance is almost indistinguishable.

I am certain something is going to happen but I don't think its possible to determine when or how without being in law enforcement or intelligence. We just see clues and hints but thats about it.

You seem very sure of yourself that the government knew. This I guess is just a pointless part of the topic because no one on either side with sway each others opinions. So its a fairly moot argument because it will get neither side anywhere.

With that being said. *IF* the government knew and is ruthlessly planning out the next attack against its own citizens lets just hope a few low level on the totem poll somehow find a soul and let us know about it beforehand.

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 11:41 PM
link   
With any luck, this is just a bunch of hooey and nothing will happen. My guess is that if England is going thru a series of "events", we dont want to be out of the limelight.

Keeping up with the Joneses', you know. After all, we want the terror to spread here too.

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by build319

With that being said. *IF* the government knew and is ruthlessly planning out the next attack against its own citizens lets just hope a few low level on the totem poll somehow find a soul and let us know about it beforehand.
If such a person existed, would we beleive him/her/them? Who would that person have to be in order for us to beleive?

I always ask this because i'm curious as to who would be the acceptable informant to the people.

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 11:45 PM
link   
um no 911 doesnt mean anything to them and why would they plan it on 911 it doesnt mean anything significant here in the US ok 911 is the number for emergency but that doesnt mean nothing compared to all the dates they could've done it on that really would have meant something like lets say i dont know if they waited 3 more months they could have done it on Christmas day or eve that would have been even more devestating as the planes would have been full of holiday travelers.

So for you to say yes years ago Osama or whomever said lets attack the USA but I want it to be on 9/11 because it means emergency for them?? wtf no doesnt make any sense. now an attack on 4th of July would not only be another terrorist attack on the US but it would be on a day that we all for the most part celebrate and it is a significant date for us as well. It would be the salt on our deep wound. And yes the statement "something is always going to happen" is true you said it in your own post we have broken up cells and stopped terrorist plots before they happened so ya that means it was about to happen which makes my statement even more true if thats possible.

I meant 9/11 had no significant meaning to us BEFORE the attack!

[edit on 1-7-2007 by M4K4V3LI]

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Its inevitable that it is going to happen the only thing we can pray for is that they dont go "over the top" in this one. I def would rather have Al-Quedia then Al-CIAda do this one.

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 11:48 PM
link   
I disagree. The dates hold significance.

Remember these are old "white" men who heavily believe in symbolism. Many are masons, some are skull and bones members...

Numbers are everything to them.

9/11, 7/7, 6/6/6, all these numbers are significant.

911 is EMERGENCY. Does it surprise you (well it doesn't for me) that a massive terorist attack would happen on this day so the "war on terror" and multiple wars could be launched against a created threat?

Without 9/11 there would be no war in Iraq or Afghanistan, among other atrocities the Bush Administration among others would have commited.

There is a connection between all of this. It does not take a genius to put the pieces together, nor a conspiracy "theorist."

Only one using his/her brain.

Use it.

You know what would be a huge slap in our faces? An attack on July 3rd.

Or July 4th and July 7th. Just to show us who's boss.

Down with the man

[edit on 1-7-2007 by biggie smalls]

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join