It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Woo Hoo!!! I'm gonna be on TV....

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Well, got the call last night... TLC is coming to the wedding to shoot for "A Wedding Story"! I'm not going to know the air date for probably a week or so after the wedding, but when I do, I'll let everyone know the details!

posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 07:32 AM
link   
WOOOOOOOT!

Now to only get you to wear these LYSERGIC RULES THE WORLD cotton T-Shirt I have printed up!

lol jk, thats awesome man, I look forward to seeing you on tv!

posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 07:44 AM
link   
WOHOOOOOOOOOOO

Go Gazrok!!!!

Congrads on the big day and canna wait to see it when it comes to the UK!

Gryff

posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 09:28 AM
link   
I just wish people would get on the ball with their RSVPs.... We're not having a buffet, so those menu cards are important...especially when I'm figuring out cost... I'm a little surprised at the amount of no's...(mostly because of the drive), but my wallet's a little more relieved....

I'm guestimating about 70 people total, (so far 52 definites thru rsvp), so thats a good outcome I suppose...

I'll let everyone know when I know, as far as air date, as well as post some "behind the scenes" stuff after the experience (and the honeymoon).

Also, the wedding site (pending me solving my computer problem) will be updated as well....

posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 09:30 AM
link   
That's really cool. A nice unexpected gift.

As long as, you know, you aren't to big on privacy and anonymity.

BUt seriously cool!

posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Nah, I'm not too concerned with privacy...

I'm really seeing it as more of a way to share the wedding with people who can't attend for one reason or another, and with all my friends here at ATS!!!

posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 02:16 PM
link   
CONGRATS Gaz!!!!
Can I have your autograph???

-B.

posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Hehe...I was gonna ask for yours Glory Girl...

posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
I'll let everyone know when I know, as far as air date, as well as post some "behind the scenes" stuff after the experience (and the honeymoon).

Congratulations Gazrok!

Yep, this above confirms you have no privacy issues...!

posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Oops, I meant after the honeymoon.....not behind the scenes of the honeymon....Doh!

Freudian slip I suppose......

No, no Paris Hilton/Pamela Lee type footage....

posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 03:13 PM
link   
You got our hopes up....
Well Congratulations on the wedding and getting on TLC....will watch if I can...prolly tape it...Good Luck!!

posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Congrats Gaz, I don't watch wedding shows but I'll make an exeption. Hell I'll tape it too. Go Gazrok !

posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 03:40 PM
link   
That's awesome news Gaz. The revolution will be televised!

posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 05:42 PM
link   
THats great news man! i wish you and your soon to be wife the very best!

posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Congrats Gazrok!!!!!!!!!!

What did you do that made them want to pick you?

posted on Jan, 14 2004 @ 02:05 PM
link   

What did you do that made them want to pick you?

I think it's a combination of factors...
1. The wedding itself...it's pretty unique, medieval theme at a castle, with a reception in a replica of a galleon...
2. My fiance's telling of our story (see the website)...
3. The interviews...I think that's what cinched the deal...

posted on Jan, 15 2004 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Belated congrats!

Remember to give us all the details. What channel & airing time!

posted on Jan, 16 2004 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Gaz, this is totally awesome!! Congrats. This should be not only the happiest day of your life (well, except for the day your first baby is born) but also an experience you can share with the world that is unique and interesting.
Make sure you let us know when it will air!

posted on Jan, 16 2004 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Definitely, I'll let everyone know...it will probably be sometime in late Feb or March, but we'll know about a week after the wedding... I think I get a video of the episode too. If so, I'll dub some copies, and maybe send out a few to those interested (especially those in places that don't get the show). A wedding site that my fiance' frequents, has this thing where they send out videos, then the recipient watches it, then sends it to the next on the list, etc. Maybe that kind of thing (but with more than one copy going out).....

posted on Jan, 16 2004 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Congratulations and best wishes on your big day. Your wedding is going to be awesome!!!! the whole medieval theme is soooo romantic.

I'll definitely get a box of kleenex and watch it on TLC, just let me know when.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join