It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's Munchie Time!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 07:21 PM
link   
So I am sitting here at the computer, and as usual this time of night I start getting the munchies.Usually it's something downright sinful.Chips, chocolate, candy etc.Iam a junkfood junkie.So my question is what is your favorite munchie and what time of day do you crave it? I don't watch TV so I normally snack at the computer. My munchie of choice is TWERPZ.Damn things are so addicting I should buy the company.

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Good topic

String cheese, crutons dipped in blue cheese dressing....I also like those smoked almonds. I try to stay away from the sweets, I can get totally addicted to sugar...

UMMM.....JEN.....Stay away from the sugar bowl

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 08:46 PM
link   
MMMM Jen that snack sounds good.I'll try that as an alternative to my sugar addiction.

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Did somenone say munchies??

I used to love Planters Dry-Roasted Peanuts. I could eat those all day! But as I get older, I try to watch how much salt I eat.

And those were Mmmmmm...salty.

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 08:57 PM
link   
As I am typing this I am eating Fun Dip!! lol. NOw that is sugar!

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Chocolate. Belgian, Swiss, American, I don't care. I prefer milk chocolate to dark, and the Milky Way is my favorite bar right now. But chocolate almonds are delightful. I will eat chocolate any time, but usually want it mostly at night after the kids are in bed. Perhaps it's that I just don't want to share...

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 09:06 PM
link   
This is what I'm munching on right now.

Only available in Canada, you say? Pity. (OK so that's Red Rose tea, but it still applies)

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 05:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by minnie
As I am typing this I am eating Fun Dip!! lol. NOw that is sugar!

Hey Minnie! I love fun dip too! Ever since I was a kid.The candy stick is the best part.I used to only pay 10 cents for a package.

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 05:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Duzey
This is what I'm munching on right now.

Only available in Canada, you say? Pity. (OK so that's Red Rose tea, but it still applies)
MMMMMM- cheesies.I like Cheetos the best, but this kind is ok too.

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 05:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mechanic 32

Did somenone say munchies??

I used to love Planters Dry-Roasted Peanuts. I could eat those all day! But as I get older, I try to watch how much salt I eat.

And those were Mmmmmm...salty.
I too love to munch on salted peanuts.If I feel like something salty.I usually have a package of them on hand.Funny thing is, I hate peanut butter.

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by MajorMalfunction
Chocolate. Belgian, Swiss, American, I don't care. I prefer milk chocolate to dark, and the Milky Way is my favorite bar right now. But chocolate almonds are delightful. I will eat chocolate any time, but usually want it mostly at night after the kids are in bed. Perhaps it's that I just don't want to share...
Don't even get me started on my love for milk chocolate.And I never share.My fav bar right now is Oh Henry.

new topics

join