It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video..Channel Islands UFOs pilot witness interview 25th June 07

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Here's a new interview on the "Richard and Judy" programme (UK TV 25th June 2007) with the pilot who witnessed the Channel Islands UFOs.

And here's his original cockpit interview from earlier. (wed 25th april 2007)

I must admit that Richard and Judy are not the best interviewers in the world but this clip is interesting in that Captain Bowyer is still willing to talk about it and was actively encouraged by his employers to do so after they were approached by the media.

He is also continuing to research the event and is in a good position to get more information. I wonder where this chap might lead us? I wonder if we can get him here?

from "thisisguernsey.com" :
Capt. Bowyer is still researching the sightings and said he had had a very worthwhile trip to Jersey Radar.
‘I’m looking forward to getting some more information from the radar. The radar in Jersey was very informative.
‘There was the possibility that there were two objects on the radar in the same area for the same length of time.
‘We need to research it more but it was very large on the radar.’

Full Article from "thisisguernsey.com"

Lots of great links to this story from "viruallystrange.net"

[edit on 1/7/2007 by nerbot]

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Didn´t know about the first one.

Great find.

I think that the people making the interview shouldn´t be showing pics of supossedly ufos, it ridiculizes the pilot´s testimony.

[edit on 1-7-2007 by Orion437]

[edit on 1-7-2007 by Orion437]

new topics

join