It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Introducing myself!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Hi all. Umm, not really sure what all to say, so I'll just go over the basic stuff. I'm a boring computer geek from the Panama City Beach, FL area, and I stumbled upon this site a few days ago while doing some random research on a number of different theories/stories. I don't really know lots about what is really out there, but I love learning new things, seeing alternative view points to the "official" explanations, and all that good stuff.

I was hoping to get into the chat system as well (since I prefer real-time communication to forum posts), but apparently I have to have 200 posts before I can do that. *sighs* I'll give it a shot, but it may be a while!

Thanks, and I look forward to having some fun here.

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Welcome shoran. I hope you like our happy little place. Almost anything is open to being discussed here.

It's a big place, so check out the handbook thread, and the freshman's threads.

Have fun, and I'll see you on the boards.

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Welcome to the ever changing world of ATS!

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Welcome and enjoy your stay.
If you want to rack up the posts quickly to get into chat, pop into BTS and play some of the never ending games.
Be sure to keep an eye out for the "All the conspiracies" Game which should be restarting soon( we're waiting for an official announcement).

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Hi shoran

Welcome to ATS

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Glad you could find this great place, enjoy your long stay!

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Hi, shoran !! Welcome to Above Top Secret. We have a master programmer here, one of the owners -- at that.
Perhap's he'll give you some of his thoughts on related stuff, in time. Great to have you aboard !! Enjoy.

Dallas

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Howdy shoran. I just wanted to welcome you to ats. Don't forget to check out T&C... trust me, you'll need it. See you later. HAPPY POSTING!!!

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Thanks for joining ATS/BTS/AP Shoran, where it is home to the freaks,geeks,artists, conspiracy theorists,the young, the old, and the very old(John Lear),just kidin' folks. Hope we meet again in one of my threads in BTS, see ya.

top topics

join