It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO Plans for Mass Human Sacrifice on 07/07/07

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2007 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Another thread that was bound to go nowhere, no worldy disaster or unusual event coinciding with the date.
Time to get off the party drugs guys!

posted on Jul, 7 2007 @ 08:51 PM
link   
well, they only have 2 hours left here on the east coast before we reach 7/8/07. maybe they rescheduled?

posted on Jul, 7 2007 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Interesting UTUBE. I have to say I just don't feel anything yet and it is only hours away.
I did know prior to 911, and have always been an intuitive sort, I live stressed for the planet, nature and all of earths inhabitants daily, but as far as some great change, I just do not feel it.
If it does happen I will be working with my kids out on our beautiful farm, pulling weeds and drinking ice cold lemonade.
How much more can the people of the middle east take? How many more people will have to die before we care about something other than our selves? Seems it is neurologically 777 for them everyday now.
I doubt # will hit the fan tomorrow, but I bet lots more die in car bombings and suicide terror attacks in Iraq and the middle east.

posted on Jul, 7 2007 @ 09:47 PM
link   
I read somewhere that the last thing said by a person facing imminent death is $h*t! or the other expletive. It is now 1031EST. I am not worried about the NWO alert.as I am with my Grands watching Night at the Museum at home. Earlier I risked a dangerous ride to the movies to see Transformers..it was FABULOUS! I say dangerous because we lose more people on the highways in one year than we've lost troops in this war thruout the whole war. There was a fatality of an emergency crewman being thrown from a vehicle on route to a call. He was doing something important too. If we are with our family being family..if people are on their way to save you these things are what make the human spirit indominitable.I think it says something wonderful about the greatness of humanity, moreso than the inhumanity that the media and some of the chickenlittles want to convince us dayin and day out. An earlier post on this thread told me actually what a lucky day its supposed to be. I checked and it was true.

There was a movie (by kurt Vonnegut?) with Rod Steiger starred in a scene where all the wise men had predicted the end of the world at a given day because of a mass shared dream. So all the parents of children put their children to sleep to spare them pain. The day came and went..nothing happened .

So I hope you all have a peaceful and lovely day among your loved ones. ^i^

posted on Jul, 7 2007 @ 10:14 PM
link   
ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL TO BAD

I WAS LOOKING FOR MASS MURDER DAY

AND LIKE I SAID IN ANOTHER THREAD ITS WASENT GOING TO HAPPEN

HAHAHAHAH

posted on Jul, 7 2007 @ 10:49 PM
link   
over 200 Dead isn't enough for you all?

posted on Jul, 8 2007 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Ummm...from what i can tell from this board, no, thats not enough. Seems like most people on this website are actually wishing for bad things to happen and are disappointed when they do not. A lot of folks are paranoid/schizophrenic so if something bad does happen then it validates their raionale. Yes, its very sad.

posted on Jul, 8 2007 @ 02:09 AM
link   
That is true. Illuminati and NWO nothing but drivel, but yet many talk as if they really exist.

We have to wait until next year for 08/08/08.

Please post the 08/08/08 video here when someone decides to make it.

posted on Jul, 9 2007 @ 11:17 PM
link   
So whatever happened with this? This thread had all sorts of traffic and responses preceding Saturday. Now i would like comments as as to why this didnt happen.

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Well all that happened for me was i got totally ratted as it was my 40th on 07/07 as i said early on, didnt win the lotterey (bummer) got hold of a nice piece of totty tho lol ...

But nothing major happened in the world , good times !!!

rgds

git

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 06:06 PM
link   
It is the 11th peeps need to be ready for, unless im totally deluded and my research is completely flawed. But i am thinking along the lines of a major event.

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hawk Eye
It is the 11th peeps need to be ready for, unless im totally deluded and my research is completely flawed. But i am thinking along the lines of a major event.

This is worse than the US "Threat Level Index". It's always something besides green.

Here's an idea. Something big is bound to happen. Sooner or later. Somewhere. So I predict that "something big" will happen within the next 10,000 years, for sure!

Get back to me if I'm wrong.

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join