It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO Plans for Mass Human Sacrifice on 07/07/07

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Weird feelings about tomorrow. On the way home today, I saw many Military jets flying in weird maneuvers. Flying in circles, sideways and close to each other. Many cars were slowing to watch. It made me think something was going on. Whether they were just out having fun or getting ready for some battle, I dunno. There was just an uneasy feeling about it. I guess time will tell.

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 10:52 PM
link   
lets see 7/7/07 is 11 minutes away EDT in america so we shall see, i haven't felt this strongly about a number before but i betcha something soon

maybe 7/11/7 also; like a world stock market crash

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 11:20 PM
link   
If anything happens in america, it would seem to happen between 8-5 or so; that way it would affect the most people. I'd be extremely pissed off if the market crashed on the 11th, however, I think the market will correct, hopefully not a crash though.

posted on Jul, 7 2007 @ 12:03 AM
link   
So it begins....12:02am here.
So now comes the waiting....

posted on Jul, 7 2007 @ 12:10 AM
link   
1:00 AM on 7/7/7

www.cnn.com...

Witnesses? I only see army personnel.www.cnn.com...

posted on Jul, 7 2007 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Right its half past nine here in Germany and no mass sacrifices to be had

Damm i think they forgot us

posted on Jul, 7 2007 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fett Pinkus
Right its half past nine here in Germany and no mass sacrifices to be had

Damm i think they forgot us

The result is kept quiet for now, just keep your guard up.

Sincerely,
/7A

posted on Jul, 7 2007 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Youve posted that in the other thread as well and did not include any details.

Whats the use of warning people if your not going to say whats up?

Apart from that its against the T+C to knowingly lie.

posted on Jul, 7 2007 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Still here, nothing happening yet. Hopefully this day passes and many many more days pass without any huge loss of human life. We live in scary times, that is for certain, I dont know how much I truly believe the numbers deal. It may happen today, may happen tomorrow, may happen in 2012, but I think something will happen sooner or later, it always does. There is always going to be someone out there that is interested in money and ulitmate power, and until those people are run out on a rail, we wont be able to let our guards down. Stay prepared, keep your head on a swivel and your powder dry.

posted on Jul, 7 2007 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Its Noonish here on the East Coast of the United States of America and guess what...............THERE IS NOTHING GOING ON AND WONT GO ON!!!

MODS THIS CALL THIS DEBUNKED OR A HOAX WHATEVER IT IS AND LETS MOVE ON!

posted on Jul, 7 2007 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Ahh the weather is beatiful here in South East Michigan, home to the next biggest Arabic population outside the middle-east and all is very very quiet. And to boot I will be tubing on a boat on Lake Erie soaking up what is a perfect day in about a half an hour.

Life is as good as people want to make it.

posted on Jul, 7 2007 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Over 100 people killed in Iraq today. Begining 8:30 am their time.

www.foxnews.com...

Clashes at the King of Nepal's Birthday by members of the Youth Communist League:

news.bbc.co.uk...

Syrians pull out of Golan Heights checkpoints which had been occupied since the Six Day War about 40 years ago. Israel interprets this move to be a pre-war act.

www.jpost.com...

An Australian gored in the buttock while participating in the Running of the Bulls:

www.cbsnews.com...

100 Militants dead in Afghanistan:

www.cbsnews.com...

Roadside Bomb Wounds 4 Nato Soldiers in Southern Afghanistan:

abcnews.go.com...

Failed Assassination Plot Against Pakistan President Pervez Musharraf:

abcnews.go.com...

Rick Santorum announces that Unfortunate Events will change the public opinion of the War on Terror:

and I believe that by this time next year, the American public’s going to have a very different view of this war, and it will be because, I think, of some unfortunate events, that like we’re seeing unfold in the UK.

Found in bottom half of Rick Santorum's 6th response: hughhewitt.townhall.com...

[edit on 7-7-2007 by Enki Pontifex Maximus]

posted on Jul, 7 2007 @ 04:13 PM
link   
So where is this mass human sacrifice LOL??? Been watching the news since i got up this morning-i havent really seen anything unusual. LOL all these freaking idiot scaremongers and their number dates, when are they ever going to learn? tsk, tsk. At least one thing in the world is a given and can be counted on: Paranoia/stupidity will still exist.

posted on Jul, 7 2007 @ 04:26 PM
link   
It is not only the blind who cannot see.
Human sacrifice is constant. It is big sacrificial rituals that define our timeline.

posted on Jul, 7 2007 @ 04:28 PM
link   
its happening right now and the TV is crapped up with LIVE Earth broadcasting, Its a sham, we are already dead and just dont know it!!!!! Or maybe we are all just crazy and nothing is happening or nothing is going to happen!

posted on Jul, 7 2007 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Right its 5 past midnight here and im still alive

Shame that nothing happened

posted on Jul, 7 2007 @ 05:12 PM
link   
6:08pm EST and so far so good. I called it on another thread... don't expect anything to happen. Although someone did make mention of some Russian Cyborg spreading a plague, I have yet to see reports of it anywhere else

posted on Jul, 7 2007 @ 06:57 PM
link   
10am on the 8th in Australia. Nothing happened. Well, last night was pretty amazing.

Figured the world was going to go into peril, so I drank my liver dead. Met a female at the pub. The rest is history. We can all relax.

[edit on 0777 by Echo3Foxtrot]

posted on Jul, 7 2007 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fett Pinkus
Right its 5 past midnight here and im still alive

Shame that nothing happened
Here's another conspiracy: When you die, you dont know you're dead for quite awhile!!

posted on Jul, 7 2007 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
Here's another conspiracy: When you die, you dont know you're dead for quite awhile!!

dgtempe,

Are you trying to tell us something? Are you a ghost? Or maybe your the real person and all of us on ATS are dead and we don't even know it. Your freakin me out.
:

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join