It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO Plans for Mass Human Sacrifice on 07/07/07

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 11:39 PM
link   
I see it as simply being the 4th of july and angry hating terrorist wanting to make a point about our sovernty.

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 02:29 AM
link   
Here's my prediction...on 07/07/07...

We're ALL GOING TO WIN THE JACKPOT!

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Well, I wonder whats going to happen. It could be many things, Attack at the "SOS Live Earth" concerts, It could be a staged attack, It could be a "Terrorist" attack, It could be an alien attack, It could even be a chemical attack... Who knows, it could even be a nuclear bomb explosion, Maybe nothing will happen, but if something does, what will we all do?

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Pretty CrAzyY! Really wouldn't doubt it if something happens.

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vinci
Aww...I'm going on vacation to Canada late night on the 6th, I hope nothing happens on the 7th because...Ill be in the air

Atleast I can be the first ATS member involved in a terrorist attack?

Thats an awful thing to say!

And FWIW, I was just coming into Kings Cross station on July 21st 2005 when it started kicking off (and was on the tube when De Meneze got shot - not the same train of course!)

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 07:31 AM
link   
I don't know, if the next step is on the 07.07.'07 BUT is everyone blind??
NWO is already being put into place right under our noses!

The laws are ready, the Technology is there and they are preparing the people.

So, my plan on being outta here on time is to late.
I'm still here and I'll need roundabout 3 years to be ready to leave, meaning I'll be in the middle of it.

So I'll just duck, do my job, try not to be seen and pray that I'll not be hit!

Good luck @ all.

Sammy

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Damocles
actually of all terror scenarios, this one i think to be the least likely as the logistics of poisoning the resevior of a large city is nearly impossible with any known chemicals. you'd have to have something SO strong that it wouldnt get diluted out in the water AND could survive the treatment facility. its a question of parts per billion, it would have to be some insane fraction of 1ppb to be lethal. same goes for biologicals. not even VX is that deadly. so realistically they'd have to drive a small fleet of tanker trucks up to the resevoir and hope no one noticed.

but since i do know how bad security around our water supplies can be, i do see why its still considered a threat by most people.

This had me thinking as well. Perhaps it's the bottled water we should avoid. With tap water, most people at least have a sense of where it's coming from. Mine for instance comes from a reservoir just a few miles from my home. It would seem to me that it would be more feasible to taint bottled water.

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Nothing is going to happen.

Nothing CAN happen.

We're all already dead!!! REmember? We all died December 31, 1999.

We are in hell now and we will be waiting for the other shoe to drop and posting in hell for all eternity. This is part of hell.

Sit back, relax and roast some marshmallows. The fire is hot!

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 03:10 PM
link   
I'm wondering if something will happen simply to overshadow the Live Earth concerts, which also happen on 7/7.

What lengths would 'they' go to urinate on Gore's parade

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 03:18 PM
link   
C'mon people please show some common sense. What is the possibilities of these events happening?

As from seeing what happened in the U.K., the terrorists are unable to carry out their plans of killing people, thanks to the tough security they have over there.

Our tighter security system is the only thing that is protecting us from another attack. If you are a true American, you should support the security of your own country at least.

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 03:32 PM
link   

A message from the Puppet Master

It's about to begin.

Those who are discerning will know what's happening and will know how to protect themselves. Most of you, however, will go under. Your hearts will fail for the sheer horror of the days ahead.

June was the last month of your lives you can describe as being "normal" in the sense that you lived in relative ease, comfort and security.

If you want a specific date, then write this in blood: July 11, 2007.

How's that for a public service, my children?

This guy needs further study, he is very knowledgable and it is not often hoaxers so elaborate only give a few days to debunk themselves???
Strange one this..

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 03:44 PM
link   
i heard that alien invasion can also happen on 07/07/07. But if a terrorist attack does happen on 07/07/07, can canada be a target?

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dan5647
C'mon people please show some common sense. What is the possibilities of these events happening?

As from seeing what happened in the U.K., the terrorists are unable to carry out their plans of killing people, thanks to the tough security they have over there.

Our tighter security system is the only thing that is protecting us from another attack. If you are a true American, you should support the security of your own country at least.

I guess I am not a True American.

I would never sacrifice my Liberties for Security.

Thanks to my constitutional rights I have the ability to provide for my own security unlike our British friends.

Plus I can’t remember one time in my life when some sort of government agency has come to my rescue in time of trouble; they usually show up after the dangerous stuff is over. I can say this from experience of being an ex law enforcement officer, it was rare to catch a crime in progress like a Robbery, Battery, Assault, and other Forcible Felonies.

So I think I will go on with my family security plan, a well educated and armed family.

And retain my liberties.

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jasestrong2

Originally posted by Dan5647

I guess I am not a True American.

I would never sacrifice my Liberties for Security.

Thanks to my constitutional rights I have the ability to provide for my own security unlike our British friends.

Plus I can’t remember one time in my life when some sort of government agency has come to my rescue in time of trouble; they usually show up after the dangerous stuff is over. I can say this from experience of being an ex law enforcement officer, it was rare to catch a crime in progress like a Robbery, Battery, Assault, and other Forcible Felonies.

So I think I will go on with my family security plan, a well educated and armed family.

And retain my liberties.

The Ture Americans fought and died in order to provide those liberties. Sure, the colonists could have said to the most powerful country in the world, "Sure, we'll pay your taxes, but will you defend our freedoms?" But, they didn't. They choose to defend their own freedoms. They choose to take on the Juggernaut of England.

I'd say you are a true american. And anyone who disagrees can't think for himself and probably needs to ask our government how he should response to this post.

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
Nothing is going to happen.

Nothing CAN happen.

We're all already dead!!! REmember? We all died December 31, 1999.

We are in hell now and we will be waiting for the other shoe to drop and posting in hell for all eternity. This is part of hell.

Sit back, relax and roast some marshmallows. The fire is hot!

Indeed we are in hell. Ever since the very beginning this dimented entity called, Darkness created this pathetic universe. Though soon, it shall collapse. Right now is it's desperate hours of the Suck zone. Just a little longer people and you will soon know of it, those who are sensitive to such have already known of it.

/7A

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ickey

On that note maybe 20/07/2007 would be a more plausible date.

What calendar are you using that has twenty months in it? You're not from around here are you?

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by groingrinder

Originally posted by Ickey

On that note maybe 20/07/2007 would be a more plausible date.

What calendar are you using that has twenty months in it? You're not from around here are you?

There is a new debate in government to convert to dd/mm/yyyy in banks and such. So really the person meant 20th...

/7A

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 04:34 PM
link   
The only thing im wondering is when folks are going to stop predicting that things are going to happen on a certain date just to be proven wrong time and time again. Remember 06/06/2006? Remember Aug 22, 2006? I'll go WAY out on alimb here and predict NOTHING will happen Saturday LOL.

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hawk Eye

A message from the Puppet Master

It's about to begin.

Those who are discerning will know what's happening and will know how to protect themselves. Most of you, however, will go under. Your hearts will fail for the sheer horror of the days ahead.

June was the last month of your lives you can describe as being "normal" in the sense that you lived in relative ease, comfort and security.

If you want a specific date, then write this in blood: July 11, 2007.

How's that for a public service, my children?

This guy needs further study, he is very knowledgable and it is not often hoaxers so elaborate only give a few days to debunk themselves???
Strange one this..

Do you have a link for this?

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Complete BS. Unfortunatley there are folks in this world who get off on trying to scare others with this type of non-sense. And just as unfortunate, there are tons of scared paranoid/delusional/conspiracy theorists out there who want to believe anything other than the reality that surrounds them as many are depressed,addicted etc and just want an alternative reality to believe in even if it means painting dire and bleak scenarios.

Cheer up folks, its summer time, get outdoors and get some fresh air. Go for a run, a hike or to the beach. Maybe get some ice cream. Just enjoy life and dont sweat these doom and gloom scenarios. We've heard them ALL before!!!!

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join