It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disclosure through cartoons? (false flag alien attacks)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 05:26 PM
link   
I'm partly watching TV now, while watching my boys. We're watching Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.

Part of this episode involves the TMNTs fighting some mutant insect-like creatures. However, the creator of the creatures mentioned something about staging an alien attack on New York - kind of like a false flag event. I've missed part of the plot, so I'm probably wrong on some details.

The point is, it seems fairly easy to educate children about aliens through cartoons. Some of the alien theories that we read and type about in here, have made it to popular TV cartoon shows. Is it a subtle attempt to slowly educate the masses?

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Or are industries I'm in just looking for content to sell?

Doesn't always mean that it is a 'teach/disclose' to kids thing... but yes it is possible?

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Not to be difficult, but how does the phrase "False Flag alien Attacks" have anything to do with the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles cartoon?

False flag operations are covert operations conducted by governments, corporations, or other organizations, which are designed to appear as if they are being carried out by other entities. The name is derived from the military concept of flying false colors; that is, flying the flag of a country other than one's own.

An example from Wikipedia:
In 1939, the Soviet Union shelled a village of Mainila on the Finnish border, and forged casualties. This Shelling of Mainila was cited a justification for the Soviet Union to attack Finland.

I don't see the relation to the topic.

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Reality Hurts
Not to be difficult, but how does the phrase "False Flag alien Attacks" have anything to do with the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles cartoon?

False flag operations are covert operations conducted by governments, corporations, or other organizations, which are designed to appear as if they are being carried out by other entities.

You're not being difficult at all, you just didn't understand what I typed.

One of the villians planned to stage an attack on New York, to make it look like it was the work of aliens. That's exactly what a false flag operation is - look at your own definition above.

new topics

top topics

join