It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Colin Powell warns Americans?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 05:20 PM
link   
I read an interesting article on Rense.com the other day and I was surprised nobody here made a thread about it, so here goes.

Evidently Colin was speaking on Fox News when he made the following statement.....

"Finding the Russian scientists may be a problem being that Russia does not have a Social Security System, as here in America, that allows us to MONITOR, TRACK DOWN and CAPTURE an American citizen."

Source

Visit the full article to take the quote into context, and realize that I HAVE NOT verrified this statement.
Perhaps one of the more qualified researchers here can find the transcripts if they are so inclined.

Personally, I dont need to verify the statement, because during my time in the service I was told that as long as I had the social security number of my buddies I could find them, so I know it is true.

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 08:54 PM
link   
If your suprised no one made a thread about it, you probably need to visit the eye doctor.

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 09:02 PM
link   
UMMM, isn't this common knowledge? What do people think the SSN is for? Of course its to keep track, and know who and where you are. Always has been, NO SECRET! 11B, you really need to find better websites to read...anything coming from there or places like indymedia are a joke...they MAY have some good points and would have A LOT more success making their ideas known if they didn't say stupid ****! The same page you found this article there is an article comparing US Troops and an armed robber as hero's! Not very bright are they?

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 02:26 AM
link   
Not to mention, judging from the time stated in the article, the statement is at least 6 years old. What's up with so many people just noticing this?

join