It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kazaa

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2003 @ 02:08 PM
link   
What are you talking about?

posted on Jan, 4 2003 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Damnit...Sorry William.

I misread your post. Disregard my u2u reply. I'm just abit worked up from being insulted by that little ***k. I'm ready to pounce on anyone who screw's with me at this time. I think I'll leave for awhile until I calm down. It's either that, or I know I'll get banned. Something I don't want to happen because a couple of idiot's wanna play retarded little head game's with me.

posted on Jan, 4 2003 @ 05:35 PM
link   
...think William was making reference to where Winston Smith acquired his username from...though the location specified and quote in the sig should tell you its Orwells 1984.

posted on Jan, 4 2003 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Alien,

I misread his post and thought he was saying he was Mr. Smith. I was just abit upset at the time. Nearly anything would've set me off. I'm sure the quote in Smith's sig and the location he give's might be easy for someone who's read Orwell's book's. I haven't, so I have no clue what it is, nor do I really care to look it up. I want nothing to do with moron's like that who think they've got me all figured out. That's the first mistake they make. Insulting me was the second. Playing childish game's, is just...well...childish. I want nothing to do with them. Any reply they might have will be ignored. They are childish little retard's who think playing head game's make's them look smarter. F*** them.

posted on Jan, 10 2003 @ 08:10 AM
link   
So... if I read you correctly, you respect the musicians so little, that you don't care if they ever get paid for their efforts.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join