It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO is in 2012 when annunaki arrive from 3600 cycle niburu

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 03:38 PM
link   
anyone think that the NWO is the time when the annunaki return and that this time will be around the time the hopi, aborigine's and mayan's prophesized around 2012. not the end of the world no, no. the beginning of possibly a new one which may not be all that great.

think about it. i strongly believe something is going on. the annunaki interacted with the daughters of man and had half breeds called nephilim, these nephilim decended on to be heads of "worship" in sumeria, egypt, and European aristorcracy. these blood lines could be tied to the annunaki. think about the fall of ancient civilizations, could they be in line with some return of the annunaki? are there other alien presences trying to warn us that may have been purposely painted as evil. could the NWO spoke about be when the annunaki arrive and the powers that be are just sowing the seeds of control for a group of advanced beings that it is hypthesized created man along time ago as servants. is the stage being set again

possibly

say more advanced beings than the annunaki have visited us (likely) and tried to show us the path to travel in life (say these visitors needed the earth because there's was dying) say our leaders made deals with them for technology, but that we lied to them and used these same technology's to ward off any threats by hostile aliens to annunaki's returns or something along these lines.

i posted a while back (with little fanfare) that the bible could have a message in it from people who can time travel (advanced beings) or those who can remote view and that what may happen if it matches the bible is not a confirmation of GOD, but of the above which i stated. whose side are the puppet (politican) masters on , the annunaki or the other more apathetic ET's or neither (possibly) trying to keep there power over us with out there "bosses" coming back and taking the reigns.

[edit on 1-7-2007 by cpdaman]

[edit on 1-7-2007 by cpdaman]

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 05:03 PM
link   
can this be moved to aliens forum mods?

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 01:19 AM
link   
How bout skunkworks? If it smells like a skunk......

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Hey did like two pages of writing get deleted from this thread?i posted for the first time earlier and now i can't find it.What a bad welcome to ATS

top topics

join