It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Albright thinks Bush hiding bin Laden

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 05:58 AM
link   
Tell me what you think of this....

Former Secretary of State Madeleine Albright told Fox News Channel analyst Morton Kondracke yesterday she suspects President Bush knows the whereabouts of Osama bin Laden and is simply waiting for the most politically expedient moment to announce his capture.

www.prisonplanet.com...

posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 06:02 AM
link   
I'm 100% sure that's what she would do if she was President.

posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 06:10 AM
link   
I'm sure Bin Laden will show up some time...hmm....near the elections maybe?!!!

posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 06:14 AM
link   
So you guys think Bush knows where Osama is at and is just waiting for the right time?

I always felt we knew where he was... I mean after all we have the CIA and NSA.

posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 06:18 AM
link   
Surley, for a nation as powerfull as America, it cannot be hard to capture one guy who is apparently 'hiding in caves'. Every now and then an audio tape or a shoddy video appears to make sure everyone stuill thinks he is around. I just don't buy that crap from the mainstream media anymore. Maybe they could easily catch him but are just waiting for the most politically beneficial time to do it.

posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 06:27 AM
link   
I think Albright is an angry old hag who likes to throw out these wild speculations in hopes that they keep people busy long enough that no one ever spends substantial time reviewing the years of ineptness she provided the country.

That's just my personal opinion, of course. But then again, that's all these BS statements she makes are - her personal opinion. Difference between me and her is I didn't take a substantial salary of the US government and then perform my job in every manner but effective for nigh on a decade. So I may have less alterior motive to my opinion.

posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 06:34 AM
link   
i sure hope bush finds a new boogie man if he does use osama for some kind of election thing. we will need someone to scare us...oh yeah i forgot about al- how the hell do spell it? kida, quider?

posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 06:43 AM
link   
There plenty nations left for him to find new "boogie men" as you put it.

Syria.. Iran... most middle eastern nations.

posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Its like a game of poker really (esp. with the whole deck of cards thing relating to Iraq) Bush played the Saddamn card just before the beginning of the election year and also to smokescreen for more privacy killing laws. He probably already has Osama, and is just waiting like its been suggested to play the card near election time. So supposing this was a hand of global five card draw, thats 2 of 5, so I have to wonder what the other 3 cards bush may be holding, and when hes going to play them?

posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 07:18 AM
link   
awesome...good to know we still have someone to be scared of.

posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 08:09 AM
link   
this just in...

Albright hides fact that she is MOSSAD agent....

stay tuned for details.

posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 10:29 AM
link   
It's hard to believe anything the government or media tells us anymore. On one hand, even with the CIA, it's got to be pretty hard to track down a guy who moves from cave to cave in a 3rd world country but then again, Bush is the type who could scheme up something like holding Osama till right around the elections to make him look like some kind of hero and a shoe in for re-election

[Edited on 9-1-2004 by AgentOrange]

posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic
So you guys think Bush knows where Osama is at and is just waiting for the right time?

No better time to boost your numbers than election time!

I would bet he turns up this summer. That would be my guess.

posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 10:35 AM
link   
I think the one thing everyone seems to forget about Bin Laden is that he is a sick man, and has a serious problem with his kidney if I remember correctly.
He needs to be on a treatment machine for a large portion of the day to survive, do they have many plug holes in caves?

So obviously he'd have to come out alot of the time for more power.

posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by John Nada
I think the one thing everyone seems to forget about Bin Laden is that he is a sick man, and has a serious problem with his kidney if I remember correctly.
He needs to be on a treatment machine for a large portion of the day to survive, do they have many plug holes in caves?

So obviously he'd have to come out alot of the time for more power.

Maybe he's already dead and the government wants us to believe he is still out there and before you know it, Fox news reports Osama has been captured but dies shortly after.

posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 11:19 AM
link   
All on tape to be opened 2 months before the election. Saying "this just in, we got him."It wouldn't be the first election he manipulated.

posted on Jan, 11 2004 @ 05:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic

I don't know, but I have a chubby.

posted on Jan, 11 2004 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Its like a game of poker really (esp. with the whole deck of cards thing relating to Iraq) Bush played the Saddamn card just before the beginning of the election year ...He probably already has Osama, and is just waiting like its been suggested to play the card near election time. So supposing this was a hand of global five card draw, thats 2 of 5, so I have to wonder what the other 3 cards bush may be holding, and when hes going to play them?

The catch to this game is that it is a bluff he only has the two cards, so he is only wanting those to show. Cause what he really has in his hands is nothing but a 2 cards that don't mean a thing, but I think his third card is a wild card. And what that might be? Threat leave, watch just before the actually election I say we go beyond the threat leave of orange and then come back down and he take cridet saying he prevented the actually act with all that "he put in place"

top topics

join