It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This forum is broken.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 02:51 PM
link   
1. I cannot add a new post from the main page of this forum, but have to open an existing thread and then go to the new thread button from there.

2. When I open the recent posts from ATS, the recent posts from BTS are located there, and I am taken to BTS when I reply to one of the posts located in the recent posts section of ATS. But when I then click on the recent posts button while in BTS I do not go back to the main section of recent posts on ATS, but instead am taken to recent posts of BTS. If the recent posts of BTS can be displayed on the main page at ATS, then why have a separate BTS recent posts where users are trapped into staying once they get there? One click gets you there and one should get you back.

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 02:55 PM
link   
I have been having similar problems too. I was just reading the thread "Twenty-Five Rules of Disinformation /Eight Traits of the Disinformationalist"
I found it very interesting and I tried to reply, but now it says it is restricted or I am not authorized to see it etc. when ever I try to click on it now. I had originally able to read it a moment ago. All I can say is WTF?

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 02:58 PM
link   
At the top of all recent posts pages you should see buttons that say:

Today @ ATS | Today @ BTS | Today @ PTS

Depending which you are in you will only see two of the above, these can with one click take you to/from any of the boards.

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 03:00 PM
link   
UM_Gazz would you know why I am restricted from the thread "Twenty-Five Rules of Disinformation /Eight Traits of the Disinformationalist"? I was able to view it before, but once I tread to reply, it will now not let me view it again and my reply didn't go through.

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 03:06 PM
link   
That thread appears to be in the trash bin, and consisted of several huge copy/pasted posts of entire work that came from an external source, that conflicts with the terms and conditions of use here.

However you can find that information in its entirety here:

www.whale.to...

www.whale.to...

[edit on 1-7-2007 by UM_Gazz]

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Thanks for the quick reply. You might check on that broken new thread button also.

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 04:58 PM
link   
For what it's worth.

The New Thread button in Introductions is kind of weird too. It's picking u the command from the Favorite button, so I was Favoring instead of Threading for awhile. Seems intermittent.

PS, I'm in LOVE with your avatar Um_Gazz...

top topics

join