It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Separation of Masons & The Science of the Worlds

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 02:12 PM
link   
I posted a thread in the past about the symbol that is in all things created. It is our universal map of the worlds. I believe IMO the worlds in the worlds can be reached by MAN if and only if we understand the ancients.

As stated before I never became a traveling man because some lodges can't seem to unite (Black and White Masons). I hear that some lodges are accepting Black Masons in their lodge but there are still Masons who feel Prince Hall Masons are not regular.

If King Solomon was black (Ref: Songs of Solomon, attraction to Ethiopian Queen of Sheba), and his temple was built by the hands of a Master Mason, why the separation? If we use science to validate what type of Masons built his temple, it would be physically impossible for White Masons to build his temple (Weather conditions in that area would be horrific for people not of color).

Many lodges are now on a recruitment mission and are not looking for a man on the square but just men period. These men bring their egos and hatred into the lodges and like a virus begin to breakdown the body. There are many practices, and using the symbol that is created in all things, where there is good there is evil.

For thousands of years, the Ancients have given us clues through monuments, and text, about the hidden knowledge. Some would think this knowledge can be found in sex magik, but if we truely look at it the rabbit hole from the outside, the picture becomes clear.

The Master Mason continues to build his temple like King Solomon in order to prepare himself for the worlds. The Tree of Life as well as King Solomons Temple is a map of the worlds.

Quantum entanglement is being highly studied in many government and educational institutes. This science tells us that an Atom can be entangled with another no matter the distance. What will happen to one, will instantly happen to the other. Science have taken this knowledge and teleported an Atom in a lab.

The Sumerians (Babylon) spoke of this technology and if we look at the Tree of Life, the hidden knowledge is infact that Master Atom that is entangled with every atom in your body. What is done to this atom will instantly be done to all. If science is capable of finding this Master Atom, and was capable of teleporting it, all entangled atoms will instantly mock the Master Atom. So if science teleported this atom 10 feet, all atoms entangled with this atom will teleport instantly with it.

Matter is nothing more than energy locked in at a frequency. All matter locked in at this frequency interact with each other. All matter not locked in to this frequency will interact with matter not seen on our level.

The Tree of Life consist of many levels of worlds, and we can only travel within these worlds by using the knowledge of the ancients. When Man is capable of mastering this science, we have to let our egos go. At this point in our development, Man can do only three things; Teach, Monitor, or Kill.

In theory, if there are many worlds, there could be many forms of intelligent life. Man can't travel through the worlds until all prejudices are released.

Peace

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Egos and prejudice are the reasons we are still divided money grabbing pathetic people. I find it interesting how organizations which talk about enlightened and sacred knowledge have problems with stuff like that. Well, new time is coming, those who aren't able to change will stay in the past.

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 12:28 AM
link   
blaqmyst, intresting read i agree that man should keep his ego in check or at least work on doing it, but i'm gonna look at your idea from the flip side, i feel more then the ego needs to be removed in order to accomplish this goal of traveling to other worlds and if we detach to much we become nothing more then robots, even if you were willing to give up however many emotions it would take to further this, i'm not so sure others would jump at the idea of giving up there laughter and joy just to travel to another world.

Again yes i do agree that people need to work on there egos but the rest i think should be up to the individual and no one else.

[edit on 2-7-2007 by WhatIsWhat]

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Double post...

[edit on 2-7-2007 by WhatIsWhat]

new topics

top topics

join