It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Islamic Nazis behead children in Iraq

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Along with the entire village.They even killed the donkeys.
"They have rigged children’s bodies with explosives." Funny this isn't all over the news.warning: graphic

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Bloody hell....

I'd hate to have been in the team that had to find that village...

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Amazing if an Iraqi civilian is killed with in an mile of an US solider all hell breaks lose with the US military portrayed as evil but when such atrocity's as this come to light the hordes stay away. I guess articles like the one linked to above debunk the notion that the insurgents are just a noble bunch who are defending there country from the occupies. Remember that the French underground never executed children.

I don't agree with the politics that come from coalition leaders in terms of the decision to invade Iraq but I am certain that Islamic extremists shouldn't be allowed to take over the country.

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 07:53 AM
link   
absolutley shocking, how can any human being even do such a horrible thing.

these men arent human.

BUT , i wouldnt take that entire article to be gospel.

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agit8dChop

OK I have a couple of questions.
If the article suggested that coalition forces had killed the villages would be more inclined to believe the article or take it as gospel as you put it ?
Do you doubt that any part of the article is true ?

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 08:00 AM
link   
It's a war machine, spewing out propaganda. Sure, victims are there but they are on both sides, not just caused by Arabs. I am sorry for all the innocent, including even more of the innocent children Israel and USA killed.

[edit on 2-7-2007 by sb2012]

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by xpert11

OK I have a couple of questions.
If the article suggested that coalition forces had killed the villages would be more inclined to believe the article or take it as gospel as you put it ?
Do you doubt that any part of the article is true ?

Id be pissed, the same way im emotional about the iraqi's doing it..
but id still understand that there's just as much iraqi propaganda as there is American...

are you saying I should believe ALL of one, but none of ALL?
And do you believe ALL That you read? or do you too doubt the fullness of this iraqi on iraqi slaughter?

[edit on 2-7-2007 by Agit8dChop]

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Sb2012 just proved my point when ever the Islamic extremists commit an act like this or try to blow up an school it is always propaganda and many people always seem to take ever every accusation thrown at coalition forces at face value.

Why are people so quick to disbelieve there own team who is fighting for the freedom of millions of people ?

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Balkanization of Iraq is by design, so they kill each other, divide and demoralize them and then you rule over them easier. It's old tactic and very low. There is real violence but we created it, so people there are divided and then conquered.

We could end war in 2004 if we wanted to, but it's more profitable that way. And Israel is jumping out of joy when someone attacks Arabs. Well, it will come back sooner or later. It always does.

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 08:16 AM
link   

are you saying I should believe ALL of one, but none of ALL?

No I'm just saying that people seem to be more inclined to believe what the enemy has to say rather then the coalition . The people who think that every report about civilian deaths caused by the coalition is true tend to ignore threads like this one or dismiss the contend as propaganda.

And do you believe ALL That you read? or do you too doubt the fullness of this iraqi on iraqi slaughter?

I don't believe everything that I read or hear if I did I would have supported the initial invasion of Iraq. HoweverI don't doubt the reports iraqi on iraqi slaughter . Its hardly a great leap that the people who behead contractors would blow up schools full of children and other like minded acts.

The coalition has failed to military defeat the insurgency in Iraq which means they are partially responsible for the mess in Iraq but it is important to note that coalition leaders at least didn't force people to blow themselves up in market places.

[edit on 2-7-2007 by xpert11]

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Beheading occupational contractors is a different kettle of fish when dealing with the death of childeren, or family-type Iraqi's.
One is acceptable, when its foreign occupation.

I do not take as gospel everything that comes out of Iraq, the same way I dont about America.
Both are trying to win here.... and both their own public to win over..

But as far as I see it, the propoganda we were getting in 2002 where they said
'' we have NO WEAPONS, and we have NO TIES to alqaeda ''

stands out quite a bit, compared to the

'' we have evidence, he's lying '' propoganda..

First impressions count, and the past history says the US propoganda is far more likely to totally over-state things, if it means they get what they want, when they know full well its false.

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 08:24 AM
link   

important to note that coalition leaders at least didn't force people to blow themselves up in market places.

Your assuming 'that' piece of propoganda is fact...

I mean after-all, the US is forcing anyone who's broke, with a mouth to feed and has NO work in the illegial-imigrant flooded youth employment market, who signs up for a paycheque to kill people, whom they themselves DO not believe deserve it.

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Huh ?
Are you trying to claim that the civil war in Iraq is all propaganda ?
It is true that the sons and daughters of US millionaires don't end up in the US military but I will leave that for another topic.

Beheading a contract who is trying to make life better for everyday Iraqis is no differnt from killing innocent kids in my mind. To be fair most people thought that Saddam possessed WMDs before the invasion. The lack of WMDs in Iraq makes a mockery of the decision to invade Iraq but that doesn't take away from what the Islamic extremists will do.

If the Islamic extremists didn't target the likes of schools in Afghanistan your logic might stand up to reasoning.

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Sure they do, by their choice.
Will they when theirs a draft?

Im saying not all you hear is true, but not all is false.
Your assuming the propoganda about iraqi's FORCING iraqi's to kill them selves is true, to me it looks like there's plenty of iraqi's wiling to die... I mean after all, we're not killing single men and women everytime we drop a bomb.
fathers, mothers, sons and daughters can all drive a car, and push a button.. especially when you've got no one left... and your familes killer stands ahead, vulnerable.

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Huh ?
Are you trying to claim that the civil war in Iraq is all propaganda ?
It is true that the sons and daughters of US millionaires don't end up in the US military but I will leave that for another topic.

Beheading a contract who is trying to make life better for everyday Iraqis is no differnt from killing innocent kids in my mind. To be fair most people thought that Saddam possessed WMDs before the invasion. The lack of WMDs in Iraq makes a mockery of the decision to invade Iraq but that doesn't take away from what the Islamic extremists will do.

If the Islamic extremists didn't target the likes of schools in Afghanistan your logic might stand up to reasoning.

The contractors are not their to make Iraq a better place. They are their because they are being an outrageous amount of money to do a job the military SHOULD be doing..

Me? I say the contractors are LOSING this war for you, must be demoralising for that lifetime soliders who's going to struggle on minimal 'after-combat' payments...

Im not saying ALL that happens isnt the result of extremists..
YES, extremists are bad, they are animals and deserve a fate far worse than they inflict.

But they are NOT all extremists, and we had a chace to come together with the 'non extremist' type and together, root out all the 'extremists' through means of civlised order, through prosperity and gain.

instead, we got greedy and foolish.

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 08:39 AM
link   
There is only one problem and maybe I wasn't clear enough in my above post. I never meant to imply that Iraqis are being forced to blow themselves up by there fellow citizens although there is the possibility of the likes of blackmail being used. My point was that coalition leaders didn't force the locals to unleash a civil war they just failed to military defeat the insurgency while it was beginning.

Not every Iraqi is an extremist but it is the extremists who are the cause of the problems in Iraq and they want to take over the government as well. Private contractors aren't always the right people for the job but that doesn't mean there is anything wrong with the task at hand nor is it an reason to torture and behead people.

Providing people with running water and electricity is hardly an evil thing to do.

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 08:40 AM
link   
If I had to compare an Iraqi insurgent, or an American solider to the Nazi's... I definately wouldnt be chosing the Iraqi solider, but I wouldnt WANT to chose the american solider.

the fact is, the Iraqis ( the non extremists who slaughter American soliders ) are more like the french,

Lets be honest, France didnt invade Germany, thus meaning we had to retaliate against.. err Germany..

Germany, like the USA invaded 'illegially and wrongfully' another nation, there for the civilians of that nation have the GOD GIVEN RIGHT to defend their land.

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 08:40 AM
link   
I am not shocked by the atrocities that come from the Islamofascists....after all Islamofascists are the scum of scum. Why they did this, who knows, they are Islamofascists, that alone should explain it.
But to the liberal media they are portrayed as 'freedom fighters' and they are also the ones who the liberals support in Iraq...the same kind of vermin that goes around chopping of the heads of children. This doesn't expose what is already known to many of us, but it does show the true face of the terrorist-liberal alliance.

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 08:42 AM
link   

There is only one problem and maybe I wasn't clear enough in my above post. I never meant to imply that Iraqis are being forced to blow themselves up by there fellow citizens although there is the possibility of the likes of blackmail being used. My point was that coalition leaders didn't force the locals to unleash a civil war they just failed to military defeat the insurgency while it was beginning.

fair enough, sorry i mistook you.
your right, im sure the US didnt intentionally start a civil war..
there's no logic to it in my mind... but this civil war started because we are there... and we are there because 'our' leaders lied..
had we not of gone there, there'd be no civil war..

So logically speaking, we're the only variable that possibly caused this.

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Providing people with running water and electricity is hardly an evil thing to do.

Im pretty sure they had that in 2000.
and education, and free ability to walk the streets, eat an ice cream or play in the park.

If a contractor said
'' I want what a solider makes, so long as i get the body armour he does.. and ill use my abilities to bring these people a better life, so long as I can leave when I want ''

Id admire him.. because clearly, he's there the same way the 'honest' solider's there, yet using his ability that a 'honest' solider wouldnt have specifically for the benefit of Iraqi people.

but, I assume that sort of person to be rare amongst contractors, well the pay rate atleast!

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join