It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am so stressed

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 01:32 PM
link   
damn i am so pissed off and stressed
work was hell i couldnt find anything

the dudges made it so i was on my own the department for 2 hours
trying to run around doing my job and deal with customers

blooody &*(&%*&YT

bodrul edit: changes to fudge and leaves Mod what ever its called

mod edit: removed bad language and corrected all caps title

ABOUT ATS: General ATS discussion etiquette (review link)
4) Most of all, do not use ALL CAPS in posts and thread titles.

Terms And Conditions Of Use
1b.) Profanity: You will not use profanity in our forums, and will neither post with language or content that is obscene, sexually oriented, or sexually suggestive nor link to sites that contain such content.

[edit on 1-7-2007 by UK Wizard]

[edit on 1-7-2007 by bodrul]

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Then quit- Someone expecting you to do the work of 4 to 5 people is crazy and no one can do that no matter how experenced you are. Some people just cannot work under pressure. Team work is much better and more can get done that way.

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 07:22 AM
link   
i am quiting , as soon as i find my replacement job i am handing in my notice :shk: they know we are short staffed yet they dont want to hire new people even so they que up at the door for a job

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 04:22 PM
link   
i used to work at ralphs groceries, in the service deli.. slicing meats and cheeses and making things like fried chicken and other hot foods

i was constantly left by myself at the service counter when my idiot co-workers were screwin around in the kitchen. customers would build up, and man are they an unfriendly bunch.. So impatient! they really make you nervous, then you tend to mess up and dig yourself into a deeper hole and you just freak out

i would have food burning, buzzers and alarms going off, customers waiting and things that needed to be cleaned before i could continue doing other things.. usually the other things were for customers too

it was really hectic sometimes.. to point where i couldnt take it anymore and quit on the spot without a two week notice.. thats how fed up i was

i suggest find a new job but dont do like i did and quit on the spot cuz i was out of work for about a month when i did that

top topics

join