It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paranormal photo Studies

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 01:28 PM
link   
ive taken alot on pics and seen a few parinormal things but this pic is one of the best i have ever seen as far as paranormal u can see where the energy is going through the fence and i also see a figure of a bearded man in a big coat standing on the right side.
the place it was taken is called the old mill in SLC. UT just wanted to get an ATS assesment.... i have a higher res version i just have to reupload it .

[edit on 1-7-2007 by snoob]

[edit on 1-7-2007 by snoob]

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Sorry, but it really looks like something I made once by blowing cigaret smoke in front of the camera.
Please upload the high-res for scrutiny...

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Gotta agree with "flice" here as it does really look like cigarette smoke but i ain't a expert ..tbh if i walk in my kitchen now and see something like this i'd be doing a Smith Building scream ..only cause things are going "bump" in my kitchen area ..

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 09:21 PM
link   
I have to agree with the others on this. It seems like plain old cigarette smoke to me.

Here is a comparison shot of cigarette smoke:

I also tried looking for the bearded man you mentioned, but I couldn't find him.

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 09:00 PM
link   
breezy and cool In october 2005 . well I remember the condition any way I lost the original image so there is noway for me to prove its not smoke but the place has been a good location for paranormal activity iam shure i can get more photos and even more information ... I had told a friend about the pic./experience the other day at work had happened to know someone else that was interested in ghost hunting and went there over the weekend they captured another picture of something, Ill be getting a copy to examine and I may as well post it theres alot of stories from that old place I think it was built in the 1860s
I know in the seventy's it was used as a March of Dimes haunted house. and the care taker had to live there. becuse ppl would try and get in at off season..ill get back to you guys on this but realy i whoulden just post a lame smoke pic to someone to have ppls real opinions back and i do understand it looks like smoke.

picasaweb.google.com...
I found these but they some how survived my deleting the wrong things

[edit on 6-8-2007 by snoob]

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Sorry but all I see is the random pattern of plain natural smoke.

new topics

top topics

join