It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Marvel Comics Kill Captain America Day After Fourth of July

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Today I read information on the next issue by marvel comics. The info. says that Captain America must die. It comes out one day after Independance Day. The news says he will die near the courthouse steps, on his way to face charges because he would not register with the governments Superheroes list. All this done by an assasin. Sounds like pyscological warfare to me. The writer must be mad about something HuH!! Immigration bill, Billions of dollars not going to Israel, Maybe something else? How do you feel knowing that Captain America will die this way? Maybe it has something to do with china.

Mod Edit: All caps title only.

[edit on 1-7-2007 by UM_Gazz]

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Actually the writer is just going through all the steps in death and dying in comic book fashion. His own 17 year old son recently died of cancer. I wouldn't read too much into the comic other than it taking some current events and mixing them in. If you look at the other comics he has written lately they deal with Anger, denial, depression ect. He is just working out his real life situations and translating them into comic book storylines.

SR

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 02:23 PM
link   
*SPOILERS ALERT*

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

He's been dead for ages.

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Yeah Cap died last March...
www.belowtopsecret.com...

July 5th a reprint of Captain America is being released.
www.marvel.com...

But if you want to see Captain America alive you can check out New Avengers/Transformers #1 which is out the same day. www.marvel.com...

new topics

top topics

join