It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Being Hostile...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Please note: This entire thread is done in a removed sense. Some things here I may not even agree with, but I feel the need to post it. -> These are all Assumptions and are in a theoretical environment; this is an experiment. I post this as if I supported this, but I do not. I do not condone use of firearms against any forces. Do not use this thread to judge my own opinions. This is purely a thought-experiment and I wish to see people's opinions on this matter. Do not judge me by this.

Ignoring the 'be peaceful' aspect of UFO and 'alien hunting' (aka: do not pull out a gun and try to shoot the buggers down).

What would happen if public organizations were formed to be hostile towards an alien race? What would happen if a group was formed to track down and prove aliens were real, through hostile measures. If this were to start a war, so what? Objective completed.

What if?

To quote a fictional world, "Purge the Xeno-Races"

All I see are people reacting to UFOs and Aliens in a peaceful or defensive way. No one is being pro-active against them or the organizations that affiliate with them. Everyone is "Oh hey, this secret organization kills people who know to much" so... why not kill them back? If they come onto your property in the US, threatening your life, without a documented warrant... you can shoot them (well in Florida you can, other states it is 'last resort' but in Florida it is 'life threatening on your property).

No I am NOT saying go out and kill BlackOps-Gvt Agents. However, what about these people who are ABLE to move when 'aliens show up threatening them'. Why not fight them?

Why are people in the 'sheep state'. The "We can do nothing, but watch" or "I'm afraid to do anything" or "We can't do anything".

If you can't do it...then you have tried? Surely you have justified your claims by trying, either way in support or denial of this? Tell me, if you know it can not be done, have you ever tried to kill your visitor at night? Put all your anger, fear, and emotion into it. You can and will react. Paralysis, even from upper beings, can be overcome. You just have to have the right mind set. The mindset of fear, panic, submissive thoughts will lead you to tighter control... raw, unleashed anger against the visitors will bring about your control.

Do you trust your Governments to 'shoot down' these Xeno-Threats? How do we know it is not stages to look like they are trying? What if they too are afraid to try?

Don't believe they are afraid? Why are they covering it up? Fear. Fear of what? Loss of control. Control of what? Us, the citizens.

Why would they want to unite and control us?

To FIGHT the Xeno-Threat.

If you do not believe this, then take these words to mind: If we were to be harvested, the aliens could do it any time, no problem at all. We would be easy kills... If we were to be allies, then they would rush to give us technology, and remove our Govt... If we were experiments or research, then there would be no need for our Govt to be involved, at all... If they can travel light years and use hyper-technology, then they easily could infiltrate our Govt. So why make contact?

Simply put: The Govt does not know these aliens as friends or allies. They MUST be considered foes in our Govt's eyes. Every move they make is a step towards militarizing our space.

What is your opinion on civilian organizations bent on killing Aliens; what is your opinion on the Govt. frantically trying to wage war with these Aliens. We are to the point that it is no longer science, it is the brink of war.

Who's side are you on, ATS? (If this were to occur, all our war between society and an alien race.)

[edit on 1-7-2007 by Foxe]

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Foxe
Who's side are you on, ATS?

I'm on my side. Lots of huge assumptions here, of course, and this morning I'm too slow to tackle them, but in general I think the idea of vigilante groups going after aliens is amusing at best. I can just imagine the reaction of law enforcement,

"And just why did you discharge a firearm within the city limits, Mr. Foxe?"
"I was shooting at the reptilians, sir."
"We got no reptiles here, mister!"
"No! I mean the reptilian aliens from UFOs!"
"Mr. Foxe, we're gonna put these handcuffs on you just so neither one of gets hurt, okay? Please turn around."

Government, of course, will take a different tack. We 'know' the aliens are interested in genetic engineering. We 'know' thay have created hybrids that are part human, therefore they are genetically close enough to our species to be considered human the same way a chimpanzee is on the other side of the equation. Legislation was recently proposed in uh, somewhere, to have chimpanzees declared human with human rights.

The same thing will happen with aliens. Aliens with Civil Rights means vigilante groups such as you propose would be on the same level as the Ku Klux Klan and would be treated the same. In other words, while you are out hunting aliens, the FBI will be hunting you. Meanwhile aliens domestic partners will qualify for medical benefits.

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 01:00 PM
link   
I never supported my assumptions, they were self removed from my own opinions. Purely food for thought.

Yes, I know the Police would not like discharge of fire-arms in city limits. I was saying, if there ever were groups to hunt down other races, what would ATS-ers do and who's side would they join?

One may never know who they are unless they become the opposite of what they are and see them selfs critically.

[edit on 1-7-2007 by Foxe]

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 01:45 PM
link   
I've seen nothing from these UFO's to indicate hostility, in fact everything I've witnessed indicated the opposite. I've seen them take off when our jets try to intercept or take aggressive maneuvers towards them. They don't appear to be hostile in any form that I've personally seen.

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Squirt p*ss at them, they hate it.

Also, the Reptoid's back plates are
supposedly sensitive, so add turps.

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 06:17 PM
link   
I tend to lean towards the hypothesis that if we really are being visited by extraterrestrials, that they are not hostile. If they are so advanced, blah blah blah, then they probably have their act together more than we do. I think this is more credible if you go with the hypothesis that their technology and spirituality are linked, ergo they travel here via some form of consciousness stream.

And then there's the obvious point that is often made - they could have destroyed/enslaved us at any time, but that hasn't happened. Unless they operate on, forgive the term, some sort of "alien" logic in that they feel the need to beat around the bush terribly in their goal of conquest, or they're twisted perverts of some kind, I think they probably don't mean any harm. There is also the fact that we don't know how many different civilizations are represented by the alien visitors, and even if some were hostile, not all would necessarily be. But I still hold with the idea that such people (yes, "people") would not be hostile.

I think acting aggressive towards them, either as individuals, groups, or a government, would be foolish, futile, and downright rude. Best-case scenario, they ruefully shake their heads and sigh, walking away as our puny weapons have no real effect. We miss an opportunity for intergalactic contact and peace. Worst-case, they utterly destroy us. It'd be nonsensical.

new topics

top topics

join