It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Question: Are you evolving?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 12:00 PM
link   
I have read commentary by people who claim they are evolving and would like to know the following:

1. From what are you evolving?

2. How are you evolving?

3. Why do you need help with your evolution?

4. What do you hope to evolve into?

Note: Being concise would assist in understanding.

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Siren

My former self.

2. How are you evolving?

Slowly.

I don't. Who said I did?

Someone who has more patience for ill-formed and assumptive questions like these.

Note: Being concise would assist in understanding.

I hope I followed your orders well enough. NOW I'll have my morning coffee.

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 01:00 PM
link   

My former self.

What changes have occured, ie., personality, physical appearance, spiritually?

Your answers seem to be flip and I seriously would like to know.

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 11:24 AM
link   
What makes you think we're not evolving? The Earth has not suddenly stopped moving. Honestly, that's the same train of thought that thinks we're alone in the universe. It's just not logical.

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Siren, I'll add to Your post as best as I can. I'm getting that You seriously are interested in the answers and not being judgmental or condescending whatsoever. Others views and experiences are what helps Us all understand one another and helps each of Us in turn to 'evolve'.

I think We all evolve on a constant basis so it may be difficult to realize We're doing so. Every new experience, thought, person, action gives Us the opportunity to grow. One huge jump in My evolutionary process, as far as I'm concerned, is the change in My belief system concerning 'God'. I used to subscribe to the Christian view of God, and miserably so. It felt wrong to Me. I did everything I was 'supposed' to do and what others would call faithful. I was absolutely miserable. After searching My heart I realized that for Me, I am God. I am part of 'The Whole', as are You. God for Me isn't jealous or vengeful or spiteful to send anyone to a burning hell forever. As a matter of fact, I don't believe in hell at all. I'm in the process of evolution by by allowing Myself to make mistakes and realizing it's all a learning experience, personal insight and observing others whose traits I admire. I need others help because I think being open to others experience and thoughts allows Me to grow, emotionally and spiritually It's impossible for anyone to experience everything Our world has to offer. Drawing on others beliefs and experiences allow Me to fully understand what We're all about. I hope to evolve to the point where I'm no longer impatient, to where others actions no longer dictate mine, and to control My compassion & empathy for other people so it doesn't negatively effect Me.
Hope this helps.

Peace. K*

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Someone who has more patience for ill-formed and assumptive questions like these.

I hope I followed your orders well enough. NOW I'll have my morning coffee.

Yeeouch! It looks like somebody needs to "evolve" some manners!
But, maybe it just felt uncomfortable to have your maniacal statements questioned.

[edit on 7/3/2007 by Horrificus]

[edit on 7/3/2007 by Horrificus]

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Good for you, Demetre

Yours is a good post
(couldn't resist tossing in more thumbs up, seeing as I was only able for some reason to award one star instead of several).

Your post contains no defensiveness or sarcasm and attempts to address the OP in generous, supportive and friendly manner.

Don't think there's much doubt at all that you are evolved !

We need MORE like you

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Thank You Dock6, that's really nice of You. I felt pretty bad for the OP who is someone that's only interested in learning more about others. The worst thing a person can do is hinder someone else's learning process, which in turn hinders everyones 'evolution'. Since I believe We are all one of the same it benefits Me to help Him/Her. Totally selfish on My part.

Peace. K*

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 03:23 PM
link   
In a short answer, yes.

We have been constantly evolving since birth. How do you think we have created such wonders such as the internet among others? Was this by chance? We are on the verge of something great, can you feel it?

While at the same time, we have created vast destruction of our home. We are close to destroying all...Look at CERN, they are trying to recreate the big bang which could possibly end all existence of our local galactic neighborhood.

To answer your four questions:

1). From what are we evolving? We are evolving from matter back to Spirit. We are letting go of our material needs and becoming more connected with our true reality. We are becoming galactic humans, capable of seeing life in one another as well as the fellow beings of this planet...One who is truly a caretaker not a destroyer. It will be some time before all of us are this way though...Years I would say, unless a global catastrophe happens sooner than that mind you

2). How are you evolving? At this time in history, we have consciously chosen to evolve ourselves. For a long time, humanity has been on the downward spiral of creation, now we are on the way back up once again. We had lost our connection to the great reality we call life, now some of us are meditating once again and finding the Great Spirit underlying all reality. Call it the 'noosphere' if you will.

3). Why do you need help with your evolution? We don't necessarily need help. Its just that some do not wish to change, they are in the greatest need of help. God has guided us this whole time, so we've had a helping hand the whole time.

4). What do you hope to evolve into? I hope to evolve into a conscious creator of reality, one who is intimately connected with His/Her/Its children and a loving being of light. You can be too, if you so decide.

Mind over matter.

The law of attraction, once you make a decision to will something into existence, the universe has no choice but to make it so. We can be great destructors or creators, which would you choose to be? It is a choice after all.

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Thanks! Your answers are more logical than other posts on evolution that I have read which suggest something different than what you have stated.

One more question for you. How is evolution different than growth or is it one and the same. For example, to grow spiritually, would that be considered what you call evolution?

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Siren
Thanks! Your answers are more logical than other posts on evolution that I have read which suggest something different than what you have stated.

One more question for you. How is evolution different than growth or is it one and the same. For example, to grow spiritually, would that be considered what you call evolution?

Spitual Evolution is different than physical. And remember, evolution happens slower than our perception of it. Reflection is a great way to compare. We are evolving from being lost, to becoming found. The way to do this is open your mind to your eternal spirit, a spirit that has for the most part been conditioned to speak when spoken to. Spiritual evolution is the transformation of self, to eternal self. That recognition, that awareness, opens up a more broad view of the reality in which some of us live, and others survive. I hope that helps.

"We are not humans having a spiritual experience, we are spirits having a human experience."

AAC

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 09:53 PM
link   
This world will not let anyone exist who gets to a certain point. Some may seek what you do, but, for others it is thrust upon them.

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 03:08 PM
link   
- My younger (less developed less experienced self).

2. How are you evolving?
- I am becoming a heavy thinker, able to imagine intense details in my mind, able to plot multiple ideas in a couple of seconds. Able to interpret people's ideas, analyze them and enhance them. I do alot of things differently than others... basically too much to explain using words.

- I don't, I just want to find others that think like me.

- A more intelligent human... where I do not think in either words or pictures... but in movies.

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Akutski
- My younger (less developed less experienced self).

2. How are you evolving?
- I am becoming a heavy thinker, able to imagine intense details in my mind, able to plot multiple ideas in a couple of seconds. Able to interpret people's ideas, analyze them and enhance them. I do alot of things differently than others... basically too much to explain using words.

- I don't, I just want to find others that think like me.

- A more intelligent human... where I do not think in either words or pictures... but in movies.

I appreciate your understanding of your unfolding self. BTW, the movies will start to turn into their own double-entendres, creating higher languages to discern over.

AAC

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by biggie smalls
In a short answer, yes.

We have been constantly evolving since birth. How do you think we have created such wonders such as the internet among others? Was this by chance? We are on the verge of something great, can you feel it?

While at the same time, we have created vast destruction of our home. We are close to destroying all...Look at CERN, they are trying to recreate the big bang which could possibly end all existence of our local galactic neighborhood.

To answer your four questions:

1). From what are we evolving? We are evolving from matter back to Spirit. We are letting go of our material needs and becoming more connected with our true reality. We are becoming galactic humans, capable of seeing life in one another as well as the fellow beings of this planet...One who is truly a caretaker not a destroyer. It will be some time before all of us are this way though...Years I would say, unless a global catastrophe happens sooner than that mind you

2). How are you evolving? At this time in history, we have consciously chosen to evolve ourselves. For a long time, humanity has been on the downward spiral of creation, now we are on the way back up once again. We had lost our connection to the great reality we call life, now some of us are meditating once again and finding the Great Spirit underlying all reality. Call it the 'noosphere' if you will.

3). Why do you need help with your evolution? We don't necessarily need help. Its just that some do not wish to change, they are in the greatest need of help. God has guided us this whole time, so we've had a helping hand the whole time.

4). What do you hope to evolve into? I hope to evolve into a conscious creator of reality, one who is intimately connected with His/Her/Its children and a loving being of light. You can be too, if you so decide.

Mind over matter.

The law of attraction, once you make a decision to will something into existence, the universe has no choice but to make it so. We can be great destructors or creators, which would you choose to be? It is a choice after all.

Said with true wisdom. I liked how you expressed yourself in "from what are we evolving". However, for the "do we need help" part, I would put it this way... put yourself in a new school. You don't know anyone and neither does anyone else. What is your first intention ? to make friends that you can bond with and can call a "group". That's how I see it when I look for help.. I look for someone that can think like me rather than someone that knows more, and yes God has always been there to help.

AnAbsoluteCreation:

you are welcome. You don't know how good it feels when some one understands you and can actually contribute to your thoughts.

[edit on 5-7-2007 by Akutski]

new topics

top topics

join