It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

November 2004 white house run [Bets Are Open!] :

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by bryn
I'm not American... but isn't it usually the guy with the most cash who talks the most #e that wins the elction?

[Edited on 9-1-2004 by bryn]

Ah, you know our culture well, strange one!

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Predictions?

Not me,not this early.

I thought some of you might find this of interest.

Seems Gordon Brown.Chancellor and British Prime Minister in waiting is on very good terms with John Kerry,Presidential hopeful.

news.independent.co.uk...

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nans DESMICHELS
No, The one who have the most chances to win is the guy sponsored by the BILDERBERGS !

KERRY was invited at BILDERBERGS 2003...

[Edited on 9-1-2004 by Nans DESMICHELS]

Just Like Tony Blair...Then He became the big boss man

See you around nans as this acount will be banned in about 2 minutes.

BYE!!!

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Bye RD!

Nice to get to know you.

posted on Mar, 28 2004 @ 03:08 PM
link   
I sadly laught when I watched the pseudo-democratic system preparing american people to have JF-KERRY for president.

When Jim TUCKER from american free press at BILDERBERG meeting 2003 told me about KERRY, he was an unknown, it was in may 2003.

Actually KERRY is climbing the presidential mountain faster than a rocket...

SHYTE !
All that comedy is just a dirty bizniz

posted on Mar, 28 2004 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Does it really matter who wins the office of the President? I thought the whole American Election System was rigged anyway. Whoever the power holders want in office, it will be the same people who put G. W. Bush there.

posted on Mar, 28 2004 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Whoever hacks last hacks best!

posted on Mar, 28 2004 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Kerry.

Think about when he said that "other world leaders secretly are hoping" he wins. Was he simply talking about France, or Germany, or whatever?

Kerry has backing where it Matters Most. He's got the right pedigree.

Bush #ed things for those who Matter Most, because he riled the citizens up too much and made them ask too many questions, got them too involved in politics when everybody knows the best citizens for those who Matter Most are Sheeple on media-narcotics who think "everything is fine."

Some people theorize that another terrorist attack (God forbid) on our soil will make us run to Father Bush and he'll win the election. But no. If another attack happens, either here or on a close interest abroad, Bush is going to get blamed. We connect Bush with Being Attacked. We want a New Start. We want a scapegoat (Bush) and then we want a New King (Kerry).

Which is not to say that Bush didn't ask for the incredible amount of crap he's going to have to deal with (culminating in his election defeat) over the next months. But whenever I dream about him, I do feel a genuine pity for him. I pictured him as a lone figure with a cowboy hat, no secret service men around him, just smoking a cig kinda forlorn outside an abandoned movie theater. He felt like he was abandoned by those he considered to be his staunchest friends & supporters.

But nothing is preordained...VOTE, PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Mar, 28 2004 @ 07:38 PM
link   
We need to get rid of the two main parties. We also need to elect a president who is not a member of Skull & Bones or the CFR ...

posted on Mar, 28 2004 @ 08:00 PM
link   
They're both members of the skulls (and crossbones) anyway so it really doesn't matter. They're both on the same level of power anyway!!!

posted on Mar, 28 2004 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Killuminati
I don't even care if Kerry is corrupt, thats how desperate I am to get Bush out of the whitehouse. I don't think anybody can be as extreme as Bush.

You want to talk about extremes... in Louisiana the governors election many years back was between a crook (the governor) and a former grand wizard of the KKK. Bumper stickers were everywhere say, "It's important. Vote for the crook." Luckily the crook won (it was either his third or fourth term) and is now in jail. The clan leader is still trying to run for office.

posted on Mar, 31 2004 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Look for "terrorist attacks" aimed at Kerry whereever he appears.

posted on Apr, 1 2004 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Lysergic:

The Plastic Frisbee by a landslide!!!

posted on Apr, 10 2004 @ 04:13 PM
link   
my opinion...all bets are off this election season of '04, for the two primary candidates are both sides of the same coin...

posted on Apr, 10 2004 @ 04:56 PM
link   
I believe that George W. Bush will be president again, at least I hope so.

What do people have against him anyways? Sure he might like to make up his own words, but doesn't everybody? I'm rooting for George W. Bush, he's been around and knows the ropes.

John Kerry-I just get this really disturbing bad vibe from. I don't know but he scares me.

posted on Apr, 10 2004 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Luna_Llama
I believe that George W. Bush will be president again, at least I hope so.

What do people have against him anyways? Sure he might like to make up his own words, but doesn't everybody? I'm rooting for George W. Bush, he's been around and knows the ropes.

John Kerry-I just get this really disturbing bad vibe from. I don't know but he scares me.

Yeah, both my cousins said they got the same bad vibe from him. They say he "look's like a rapist." My bets are on Bush, but I'm not Anti-Bush or Pro-Bush, but wasn't someone else in the last election the odds on favorite, yet Bush still won?

Something tells me he's going to find a way to "steal" the election once more, then do away with the constitution... IMO...

posted on Apr, 10 2004 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Much as I hate to write this, I belive Bush will hijack
this election in the exact same way he hijacked the last election....after all his brudder does hold the keys to Florida.

Bummer in my book. Let's get ready to rumble. I'd hate to think that America would take a second election fraud sitting down. Viva la revolution.

posted on Apr, 11 2004 @ 04:03 AM
link   
I Think Bush has been given a bad rap! Clinton had many chances and did nothing in the middle east, All this 911 and other terroism happend shortly into Bush's term, and i think he handled it well. I am from Canada and believe me you dont want to live under a liberal regime like we have had for the last 25 years.

I Hope Bush is re-elected look what took place in Spain where you have the terroists calling the shots !
Parker

[Edited on 11-4-2004 by parker]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join