It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police Blow Up Car At Hospital

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Police Blow Up Car At Hospital

news.sky.com

Police have carried out a controlled explosion at the hospital where one of the alleged car bombers is being treated.

A suspect car was blown up by police in the car park of the Royal Alexandra Hospital in Paisley....A 200-metre cordon has been thrown around the hospital and staff and visitors are not being allowed in or out.

Army bomb disposal experts were called to the car park this afternoon.

Strathclyde Police said they believed the car was connected to the attack in Glasgow.
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 1-7-2007 by UM_Gazz]

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 11:22 AM
link   
One of the "terrorists" involved in the attack on Glasgow airport was being treated here for burns he sustained in the failed attack. Why would they target the Hospital ? How did they fail to properly detonate again?

news.sky.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 11:35 AM
link   
And the plot thickens..

Seriously, how much more will it take for people to realise that these were extremely botched falseflag ops.. i mean, petrol and gas cyclinders, lmao.. only a schoolboy would think it would work by just "exploding" it..

In other news today, American "freedomfighters" blew an entire Afghani family out of existence...

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 11:40 AM
link   
The Topic of this thread is Police Blow Up Car At Hospital.

Please do not derail this thread with other subjects. If you feel the need to discuss any other topic, feel free to create a thread for it.

On Topic:

Sad to see yet something else going on. Weren't there problems yesterday with something going down at this hospital, and could this be the reason that Royal Alexandra was evacuated yesterday? Maybe they knew of a bomb threat that they weren't making public?

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by shrunkensimon
And the plot thickens..

Seriously, how much more will it take for people to realise that these were extremely botched falseflag ops.. i mean, petrol and gas cyclinders, lmao.. only a schoolboy would think it would work by just "exploding" it..

In other news today, American "freedomfighters" blew an entire Afghani family out of existence...

What is a "botched" false flag op? Is it a failure because they got caught yesterday? I don't quite see it on this one. Two men try to drive a car into the airport - FACT - were they just supposed to disappear into the crowd instead of messing it up and attempting to throw firebombs around?

And it is quite scary to think the hospital was evacuated yesterday and now this at the same hospital? I hope it was all a case of better safe than sorry and the Royal Alexandria was not a legitimate target!

[edit on 1/7/2007 by Muppetus Galacticus]

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Anyone consider that they may set a bomb at the nearest hospital to the airport which would deal with casualties from the main attack? Thus killing off any survivors.

To be honest, I don't think there was anything at the hospital, but the police can never be too sure.

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 11:51 AM
link   
I'd also like to know what a botched false flag is? LMAO.

If the government wanted to do a perfect false flag attack, they could, and they could do it at ANY moment! With far superior weaponry and sophistication.

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Peyre
Anyone consider that they may set a bomb at the nearest hospital to the airport which would deal with casualties from the main attack? Thus killing off any survivors.

To be honest, I don't think there was anything at the hospital, but the police can never be too sure.

Yes, I thought of this scenario yesterday when they found the "suspicious device" on the burnt attacker at the hospital. When news of that broke we didn't know it was on him, I wondered if it was in or around the building. I also thought if it was the latter then thorough checks would be made in the hospitals around the area of the London car bombs. Perhaps they will do that now.

That plan would be just unimaginably horrific.
I also think (at least hope!) that it was just to be sure and someone will come out of the hospital and wonder what the hell they did to his car.

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 01:02 PM
link   
What I cant get my head around is how did these "Al Qaeda" related terrorists fail to detonate anyone of these deadly car bombs, thank god their were NO casualties, dont get me wrong, but I find it hard to believe that these terrorist groups spend months sometimes years preparing these attacks for them to simultaneously fail.

The device used at Glasgow airport was stopped by an "Anti-terror" barrier pole at the main entrance to the airport which has been there for years, surely the attackers would have maybe thought to avoid that ? perhaps it was a spur of the moment attack conceived only a few days earlier and not doing their homework did not realise the potential stumbling block, (to me that would be the only logical reason for that mistake) my point is it seems a little to convenient for the terrorists to be stopped by an ideal object such as an anti-terror pole.

The rate at which police have caught the related suspects involved with the planning of the attacks is astonishing and indeed praiseworthy, I mean they actually caught two of the collaborators on a busy motorway!

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Can't anyone see these guys were Amateurs not a False flag op. These guys were like the Palestinians at the begining of the Intifada, who had no idea what they were doing. Give them a few years and they'll have more skill and experience. These guys have Amateur written all over their operation.

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Back on topic here, it seems to me the Brits would want to keep the remnants of the "car" as possible physical evidence in any pending trial of the surviving members.

Is this type of procedure normal? it seems odd to me.

But then again I have seen stranger things happen, like the protocol implemented by the US govt. during the great post 911 steel recycle....err I mean "removal" program.

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 11:21 PM
link   
These have got to be the clumsiest terrorist I have ever seen.
Cant they get anything right?

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Peyre

Exactly. It would certainly not be a new tactic to have secondary bombs meant to kill the rescuers and police responding to the first attack.

top topics

join