It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Buddy list

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 04:10 AM
link   
me being dumb???? what purpose does the buddy serviced provide?

posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 04:41 AM
link   
The purpose of the buddy list Shows when your enemies are on line

[Edited on 9-1-2004 by QueenoftheDamned]

posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 04:43 AM
link   
sorry about the u2u and the posting.... don't wanna confuse things mistress...!

posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 05:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by bryn
sorry about the u2u and the posting.... don't wanna confuse things mistress...!

Ohh talk like that minion and you may get to sleep on a bed of nails

No problem bryn.

posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by QueenoftheDamned

Dead handy, It means I can see Masked Avatar trying to sneak a peek at my latest sould collection and stop it.

You interesting individual who has listened and responded to the pleas (thank you for that).

All the souls you earn are yours to keep. I know QueenOfTheInnocent will redeem them. My mission is elsewhere now.

You must not disown your caring father to the point that you make him a mortal enemy! That is bizarre behavior, even for loose cannon succubi.

[Edited on 9-1-2004 by MaskedAvatar]

posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by MaskedAvatar

Dead handy, It means I can see Masked Avatar trying to sneak a peek at my latest sould collection and stop it.

You #ing nutter.

All the souls you earn are yours to keep. I know QueenOfTheInnocent will redeem them. My mission is elsewhere now.

You must not disown your caring father to the point that you make him a mortal enemy! That is bizarre behavior, even for loose cannon succubi.

Language .

I blame you soley for this. You abandoned me in my hour of need. If I be your enemy then that enemy I be.

posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 07:37 AM
link   
DramaQueen alert!

No, not really.

Actually I like your style, but I never knew you were in need. I thought you may have been collecting souls at other bulletin boards before returning here to feast.

How could I have known? And in reiteration, did you really know or care what was going on for daddio?

I raise the white flag to call truce, for without this and whatever peace offering may be necessary, an awful lot of souls may be consumed needlessly in your rampage. Read your blog comments please.

posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by MaskedAvatar
DramaQueen alert!

No, not really.

Actually I like your style, but I never knew you were in need. I thought you may have been collecting souls at other bulletin boards before returning here to feast.

How could I have known? And in reiteration, did you really know or care what was going on for daddio?

I raise the white flag to call truce, for without this and whatever peace offering may be necessary, an awful lot of souls may be consumed needlessly in your rampage. Read your blog comments please.

Noted and I have and replied.

In answer yes I did. No matter what now I still do, even in my solitary status.

You are not my daddio now from this time on. There is no need for a flag of truce, my enforced silence should speak volumes now over this.

Goodbye.

[Edited on 9-1-2004 by QueenoftheDamned]

posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 02:08 PM
link   

my enforced silence should speak volumes now over this.

This turn of phrase is shocking to me in ways you will not understand.

Farewell!

posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 02:37 PM
link   
bryn

BTW...

I never used the Buddy List and I don't know what it's for. Seems to have done no harm?

Sorry to derail your topic momentarily back then. I guess some of us need both a Buddy list for souls collected and a Mortal Enemies list!

posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 05:26 PM
link   
runs around like a scared chicken with it's head cut off... Bawk! Bawk! Bawk!

new topics

top topics

join