It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones Exposed!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 05:09 AM
link   
Hello all, not sure if this has been discussed already or not, I did search for any threads and nothing came up.

Anyway, MT of opposingdigitsDOTCOM has posted something everyone should see regarding Alex Jones and his apparent involvment with Zionism.

www.opposingdigits.com...

I had a sneaky feeling that this guy was up to something other than trying to inform us from the start, and this backs up my notions. And after his supposed "infiltration" of Bohemian Grove, which I admit I believed at first, why isn't he dead yet!?

[edit on 1-7-2007 by Mercury144]

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 05:47 AM
link   
Yeh, AJ is infact not being totally honest with his fans and listeners..

Zionism is the one topic that first caught me attention with him, mainly because he never talks about it! Anyone whos done some serious researching into the affairs of this little planet will know what im talking about when i say "Israels creation and existence is a critical component towards achieving the NWO".

Also, as you said, infilitrating Bohemian Groove.. getting the gossip on the Bilderberg meetings.. he obviously has inside connections.

He also serves to spread hate and fear, which is unnecessary, and ONLY benefits the elite.

He wants you to rise up, and make yourself known, so when the time comes, you are easier to spot, and easier to detain in one of the centres he always talks about!

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by shrunkensimon
Also, as you said, infilitrating Bohemian Groove.. getting the gossip on the Bilderberg meetings.. he obviously has inside connections.

Oh yes, if someone is actually doing some real journalistic work, it's time to shout conspiracy? Look at the mass media outlets. They all have multiple government agents working with them. I'd rather take my chances with Alex.

He wants you to rise up, and make yourself known, so when the time comes, you are easier to spot, and easier to detain in one of the centres he always talks about!

Did our founding fathers follow this philosophy? I don't think so. He wants you to rise up because sitting on your couch watching TV isn't going to help anyone. How exactly should we go about changing things without speaking out to the public?

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Alex Jones never talks about Zionism or Israel.

Thats all you need to know about him really..

Oh, and the whole satantic edge to the Illuminati.. that is just laughable. I bet if that was shown to some of the elite they would laugh their heads off! Sure, they are evil people, but they are not worshipping Satan... far from it.

Alex is your typical "half truther".. most of what he says is infact true. But this is damage control for the elite. Better to have that info out there somewhere, than keep it completely secret and have the public discover it and go bonkers..

Fight the system... it will only cost you $12.95 for a DVD.. do your bit

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Also you may notice he never talks against Vatican and church. Even more, most of his news he comments on are from Christian Science Monitor. Some believe he is connected to Christian right in USA, more precisely, John Birch Society (jbs.org). If you check their page or this wiki you will see they talk same stuff as Alex Jones, Texe Marrs and Ron Paul.

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 11:39 AM
link   
I can understand these views if you guys are talking about his radio show, but the website is much different. The website's news is basically 90 percent cut and paste from other news sources. The other 10 percent are editorials by writers.

You really shouldn't shoot the messenger, unless you think you could do any better at educating people on the matter.

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 11:43 AM
link   
This is why he is actually more dangerous than people realise. It is because he gathers news stories so well that he appeals to many people seeking an alternative explanation. Indeed, it was AJ who first woke me up! But after time went by, i found that i could find news stories by myself using Google and various other tools/webpages..

By presenting so many news stories, he can do what the mainstream does, and that is "grooming" you into a certain viewpoint without you even realising it. I found myself in that mindset, and when i realised it freaked me out a bit, because it made my realise just how vunerable people are when truth seeking..

If you have to remember one thing i've stated, please please PLEASE just remember to keep an open mind about him!

Also, i would recomend Rense.com over AJ, simply because rense covers alot more material, and doesn't just focus on the NWO.. Also, rense covers the "micronuke" theory about 9/11, whilst Alex is firmly rooted to this thermate theory with Prof Jones..

[removed quote of entire previous post]
Quoting - Please review this link

[edit on 1-7-2007 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Well I think every truther has to go through their phases. I remember when I thought Micheal Moore had it all right!
Then I followed Loose Change and Alex Jones. Now, I still pay close attention to those people, but in a different way. I now realize that everything that you hear in this movement should be takien with a grain of salt.

It's ok to disagree with these people, but I do believe their intentions are good, even if their delivery sometimes isn't. Alex has broadened the truth movement well, and has also inspired people to try to debunk him, which is great. He says it himself, don't believe what he says, look it up for yourself. This is the part that no one ever remembers when they are to busy bashing him.

I do agree though, an open yet skeptical mind is needed to keep your sanity on these topics.

[removed quote of entire previous post]
Quoting - Please review this link

[edit on 1-7-2007 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 12:03 PM
link   
I wasn't trying to insult Alex by saying what i just did, but merely making sure you were aware of the point i was trying to get across (
excuse my poor writing skills).

Evidently from your last post you have nothing to worry about though, because as you said, "take everything with a grain of salt"

Despite what i've said, i still do respect the man. I would think most "truthers" owe the guy some kind of thanks, as im sure he has played a big part in many peoples quest for the truth. I would like to think he is completely genuine though, would be a real shame if he wasn't, given how much passion he evidently has for his duty of information spreading.

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Truth movements and people demanding more information and asking questions is a sign of a new age. Spiritual awareness and truth, cooperation, combined with green and very advanced technology will be used in this Golden Age. But transition may be violent. When a lot of people are tired of old regimes and demand truth, civil unrest may happen, followed by martial law and so on.

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by shrunkensimonI found myself in that mindset, and when i realised it freaked me out a bit, because it made my realise just how vunerable people are when truth seeking..

Same here, I was woken up by Loose Change (which I disregard now) and AJ. I felt betrayed, and in a way I still do. I don't believe David Icke anymore, primarily because he labels the Freemasons as "devil worshippers" and there is a wealth of info that is contrary to his statements. Also, AFAIK, Alex Jones does the same as Icke, points fingers at the Masons claiming they're devil worhshippers.

Originally posted by shrunkensimonAlex is your typical "half truther".. most of what he says is infact true.

That's another thing I noticed about him, like when he discusses the 9/11 conspiracy and blames the "luciferians"; the half-truth here is yes, 9/11 was conspired (it's only obvious), but not who he is pointing the finger at. It seems the 9/11 conspiracy was commited by Zionists, and the fact that Odigo (israeli company) employees inside the WTC towers received a warning via instant message of incoming aircraft on the day of 9/11 two-hours prior is enough to prove so.

BTW, I was on YouTube and another user had made a reply to one of my comments stating that he has heard Alex Jones rip on Israel before, but I myself have never heard him do that. Hm..

Originally posted by shrunkensimonHe wants you to rise up, and make yourself known, so when the time comes, you are easier to spot, and easier to detain in one of the centres he always talks about!

My thoughts exactly! Remember when he suppsedly predicted 9/11 and suggested that we actually CALL the white house? Even back then before I actually started truth-seeking, I knew that was a BAD idea. Imagine a row of nails, and by calling the white house, it would make you pop up from the rest of those nails making you the first one to get hammered.

[edit on 1-7-2007 by Mercury144]

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Also, shrunkensimone, even though we we're fooled at first, it's much better to realise the deception and get ourselves out of that hole. We now know who and what to be wary of.

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 10:16 PM
link   
I dont know how you people can put him down when we're seeing just about everything he's talked about come to light.

Whats up?

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 03:29 AM
link   
Mercury 144, let me get this straight. You're taking the word of Mad Thumbs whose a IT guy who's got a permanent hard-on for anyone who says they're a Judeo/Christian? He's either an Atheist or extremely Agnostic. Which are just other belief systems or bs for short. The guy's just a little jealous of AJ's success as journalist and film maker. I saw some of his stuff(MT) last year. Compared to AJ's journalistic efforts, he's a rank amateur. Everything AJ comments or reports on comes straight from mainstream and reputable news sources. He doesn't like the message AJ puts outs, so he attacks AJ as a person. Doesn't sound very professional or credible to me.

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 07:08 AM
link   
I'll state this again for the previous two posters;

NO ONE gets into the spotlight unless they are approved by the elite.. that goes for Alex Jones, David Icke, Loose Change, and many others.

They are allowd to spurt half truths because its actually benefits the elite. It buys them some time whilst your sitting there using half correct information, which makes it more difficult for you to realise "the" truth.

Smoke and Mirrors.

Divide and Conquer.

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Or... It makes people aware of what is going on. How this benefits elite? Simple, combine this with another war and crash of economy and you have martial law.

I mean, when people believe government is good there is no need for civil unrest unless children are starving. But by spreading anti-NWO propaganda you create one and then you have excuse to contain this unrest and put people in camps or whatever.

[edit on 2-7-2007 by sb2012]

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 08:08 AM
link   
I see what your saying there, i think. By spreading the some of the half-truth, and by delibrately putting themselves in bad light, even more so than public information really allows, then when things start to go bad, it will increase the anger and the hatred towards others... which can only benefit the elite.

Is that what you were saying, or am i way off?

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 08:28 AM
link   
I just heard alex jones from sundays show, and he has read this thread lol.

he knows about this thread, and he started talking about jews etc... just to please you lot. but you can understand why he does not want to talk about jews, even a caller wrang up and tried to set him up to talk about jews, and he would not fall for it. it must be a pain, looking out for every word, but thats him.

he also claimed he spent $100,000 to make terrorstorm, and only has made half that back.

for me his bag is money, but you cannot blame him, he has to make a living etc...

For me he just heard and listened to william cooper and tried his best to take his positives and leave the negatives behind

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 08:39 AM
link   
It's kinda simple...be wary of people with bullhorns. If what somebody is telling you makes sense, then it ought to make sense in a sober tone. If they yell, they are looking for an automatic response. Therefore, Jones wants you to react to the reality he paints. You then have to bet he's right...right?

Be wary of people with bullhorns. Be especially wary of someone who blames a collective for what ails you.

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Interesting.. maybe he would care to come here and shed some light? I did email SteveWatson from PrisonPlanet on a few basic questions.. what suprised me is that i asked him what hit the pentagon, and he said a "plane"..

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join