It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

pope pius X prophecy (Dont know if its come up before)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 03:25 AM
link   
In 1909, in the midst of an audience with members of the Franciscan order, he seemed to fall into a trance. Moments passed, then his eyes sprung open and he jumped to his feet. "What I have seen is terrifying!” he cried out. “Will I be the one, or will it be a successor? What is certain is that the Pope will leave Rome and, in leaving the Vatican, he will have to pass over the dead bodies of his priests!"

Shortly before his death, another vision came to him: "I have seen one of my successors, of the same name, who was fleeing over the bodies of his brethren. He will take refuge in some hiding place; but after a brief respite, he will die a cruel death.

What interests me is where he says 'of the same name'. It might interest some others to know that Pope Pius X was born Giuseppe Melchiorre Sarto. 'Giuseppe' being an italian form of the name 'Joseph' as in Joseph Alois Ratzinger or Pope Benedict XVI.

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 03:34 AM
link   
Didn't the visions of Fatamah predict the end of the Papal line ?

As I recall there was a prediction of a popular Pope held hostage (John Paul II in his illness ?) and then the last Pope was said to be an unpopular one.

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 03:47 AM
link   
I'm no expert on Nostradamus but some of his quatrains also seem to allude to the Pope becoming exiled from Rome; VII.99 "The Sacred seat will be put in another place..": VII.46 "...the celibate will die 3 leagues from Rome...
Maybe a person(s) with more knowledge could add some information.
Also, if I recall correctly, St. Malachy's prophecies predict the destruction of Rome, leading to the conclusion that the Pope has to bed elsewhere.
I'm wonder if the forced relocation will be as a result of total destruction (in the traditional sense) or perhaps contamination by some sort of "dirty-bomb" or bio-chem contamination...

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 04:18 AM
link   
Apologies to all. I think it was the predictions of St Malachy which I was really alluding to. Yeah that would be an awful fulfillment if Rome were a terrorist target. It has a ring of logic to it, being the Crusader capital of the Christian world.

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 11:15 AM
link   
I think if we are on St.Malachys' path we have one more pope to go,but with the way things are going,maybe this nasty little piece of work is the last papa.
I mean really,RATZINGER,you can't make this stuff up,sieg heil and nobody expects the inquisition.
Yes I grew up in Catholic Scotland and can testify to the absurdity of the whole carny.
Rome being a target for radical Islam is well within the bounds of realtime conditions,I for one hope to hell it's all bunkum,regular joes everywhere need to catch a break.

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 02:53 PM
link   
This prophecy may have a Plinian solution. If the Bay of Naples ever lets go, even if it doesn't rate Super Volcano status, the idea of a pope coming out of a super secure bunker, and walking over some feet of ash, without realizing where his priests are buried under it, ala Pompei's plaster casted bodies, would generate an eriely prescient fulfillment. The AD 79 eruption only knocked on the door of Naples, but that whole Bay is a dormant Super Volcanic Caldera. With Sea Levels at historic highs, there is the added danger of Krakatoa like Steam Flash, added in this time around. Rome is twenty some miles inland and a ways to the North, but a moderate blowup of the larger magma chamber beneath the Bay itself, instead of Vesuvius, on the rim of the Caldera, could just as well take out Rome. Naples, of course, would permanently disappear. The old pope's vision may just have focused on the Roman ash fall.

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 01:10 AM
link   
reply to post by hadjibaba

With such as you, small wonder England has the upper hand over Scotland.

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 01:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by hadjibaba
I think if we are on St.Malachys' path we have one more pope to go,but with the way things are going,maybe this nasty little piece of work is the last papa

That's a fatal misunderstanding. Actually the Malachy Prophecy sat overlooked for many years until a pope noted how well it predicted popes and put it out in book form.

HOWEVER! When it was put out in print the "Dark Pope" or the pope of the "last days" was written in as the 112th pope in the line. Malachy never listed 112. The REAL Malachy list is of 111 popes.

We are on the Last Pope Now! The "Dark Pope" that IS NOT the 112th pope could be another statement on the pope we are on now or a pope that is elected before the great distruction within the "end days".

Welcome to 2012.

top topics

join