It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New atack on USA for 2007

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 04:18 PM
link   
And of course…
The post it is about your personal predictions and dreams, I have no right to be nor against whatever did you want to share, my apologies if I was taken as offending.

Sincerely.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by amkia

Hi Dear amkia,

Well, I am really today trying to clean my system of all the stress that this terrible act of violence have carried out, perhaps you understand better than others, that when one is an ultra sensitive person, enough to detect things or events that others do not even believe possible, usually these events creates too much static, are really shocking, more difficult to overcome than to other people.

I am afraid that the terrorist attack on Boston is opening the door to other very difficult moments for the country at future, I was just weeks a go in my thread on the election of the new Pope warning some of my readers that I was feeling the imminent arrival of other deep period of Crisis for the world.

Here is a link to that thread to the exact page of my predictions of how I believed it was going to be the new Pope:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

and here my comments on the arrival of a huge moment of crisis after this Pope become elected:

I do not want to be fatalist, but there are strange parallelisms of what we are living now and with moments of the past, for instance the massacre of Virgina Tech in 2007 was followed by other similar ones along a year, until in August of 2008 finally there was a plot of assassination of Barack Obama at the National Democratic Convention in Denver ,and on the spring of 2007 I predicted it was going to be a major collapse of wallstreet that actually occured in January of 2008.

Three days ago the commodity markets trembled again, and th is time showing that China is feeling the strength of the present European recession, and that is a very bad news, specially when the far east have other grave problems to deal with, as for instance the menace that represents for the world peace the nuclear missiles program of North Korea.

If China experience recession that can send the entire world into a megacrisis in all spheres, and also can push that country into the war scenario, since the proximity of North Korea is another major source of conflict in that region and also there are a lot of tensions with Japan. What has prevented that China enter into the same negative behavior of North Korea is precisely its economic leadership in the world.

Here another of my threads warning since years ago the arrival of this economic collapse:

I respect again your point of view, but I feel that there is a lot of more than present in our reach, it is question only to open the mind to the possibilities.

Think on this thought: ( and possibly you are going to realize that our opinions are after all not too much distant)

The mind of God, that is the so called collective unconcious, is so big , so powerful , so vast, than what it is future for us, even distant future, is for it just its present. For God everything is happening at once, everything is just only one single time, one moment, because from the divine perspective there is no time at all. But the same reality when it is watched from the ordinary human perspective is clearly divided in past, present, immediate future, near future, distant future.

I believe when somebody is able to grasp the future, weeks, months or years ahead of its time, is because that person or even that being, it can be a non human intelligence, like a dog or a cat, is connected for a while with the mind of God. We all can connect with the Divine mind through our subconcious mind, in certain fortunate occasions, specially when there is danger involved.

Thanks for your replies,

The Angel of Lightness
edit on 4/19/2013 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Hi Dear Readers,

Among my threads of 2012, there is one that still remains in way of accomplishment, that refers to the next Olympic Games, to be celebrated in the city of Sochi, Russian federation.

I have warned since many months ago that I see clearly a plot of Chenyans terrorists that want to create a chaotic situation during the Olympia, they are planning a terrible act of violence, and although the Russian authorities are trying to maintain all under control, the risk is huge that they can reach their evil goal.

Here it is this Thread, and the plot that was discovered by the Russian police and secret service weeks after the thread was posted here:

abcnews.go.com...

I think what have happend in Boston this week may open the eyes of the public opinion in the US about the real danger that the Chenyans represent for the world peace, that they are not a small country fighting for freedom, as many used to believe in America.

America must realize that no body that is able to perform systematically terrorist attacks as the ones occurred through years in Russia, In different public spaces of Moscow, and now in Boston, can be considered as reliable friend.

Russia has tried along many years to convince the international community that is necessary to put the radical independentist Chenyan groups in the list of terrorist organiations, but sometimes there are people in the west that object such a decission.

Chenyans have now paid to America the sympathy they have received here from certain groups with this so evil action, in the same way that in the past Afghanis did in 2001, with the 11 of Sept 2001 attack.

For many years also Afghanistan was considered as a weak small country attacked by Russia and they received a lot of help from USA when the fact is that they were trying to create a fundamentalist Islamic rebellion at the interior of the former Soviet Union.

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by EarlyDurban

Hi Dear EarlyDurban,

Thanks to come this thread, I think today there is a lot of pressure already released after the news of this morning when one of the two bombers of Boston was killed, but there is still a very dangerous person, his brother, escaping through the city.

It is sad of course the death of the police agent Sean Collier that was ambushed yesterday at night when he was trying to arrest these criminals, he was also pretty young.

Here it is his report, he remains as the hero of this story:

abcnews.go.com...

And also an update of what have happened in the last night and morining in Boston:

dailycaller.com...

Thanks,

The Angel of Ligthness

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by EarlyDurban

Hi Dear EarlyDurban,

Ooops, I forgot to tell that of course I appreciate your cheers,

Thanks to come to the thread,

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by The angel of light

The Peace of God to all that belong to the light,
Dear Readers,

The final outcome of the terrorist attack on Boston Marathon is now in the hands of the Hospital in which Dzhokar Tsarnaev is now receiving attention, the survival of the only alive terrorist is vital to provided the
information that could clarify exactly what links they have to criminal organizations operating in the USA.

news.yahoo.com...

As it was expected, he acted perfectly normal during two days after the bombing, even he attended classes in his college. It is ironic, but perhaps it is difficult to believe, Dzhogar Tsarnaev became American citizen just in Sept 11th 2012, possibly thanks to his sportman career, an olympic wrestler:

gma.yahoo.com...

Although the way Dzhokar acted in the College, until two days after the bombing, correspond exactly to the
pattern followed by other similar murders related with massacres committed in campuses at the USA along
the last 6 years, there are two pieces of information that clearly suggest that there is indeed a link, a connection
with terrorist organizations.

1) The strange behavior of Tamerlan Tsarnaev, that in the words of one of his own relatives showed that he was
under endoctrination of political extremism along possible the last six months.

Pls read: news.yahoo.com...

Tamerlan Tsarnaev possible links with terrorist groups

2) Another so important hint is that the Russian authorities requested to the FBI since 2011 to investigate Tamerlan for possible connections with terrorist groups that are actively trying to comit terrorism in that country.

news.yahoo.com...

Here part of the FBI report:

The FBI found nothing to substantiate Russian allegations that Tsarnaev was a follower of radical Islam who was preparing to travel to Russia to join unspecified radical groups, a national security source said.

Tsarnaev flew to Russia the following year. Official records show he left New York's JFK airport on January 12, 2012 for Moscow and returned to the United States on July 17, 2012. It is unclear what he did while in Russia or whether he traveled elsewhere during that period.

Republican U.S. Representative Dana Rohrabacher said Tsarnaev may well have been trained overseas by "radical elements."

"The two young men directly involved in this terrorist attack were both Chechen and clearly influenced by radical Islam. One of them may well have been trained with terrorist weapons by radical elements overseas," said Rohrabacher, a member of the House of Representatives Committee on Foreign Affairs.

As I predicted here, as soon as I came back after the bombing happened, this case became another more that might be attributed to College students, as the many we have seen in the long chain of massacres from the Virginia Tech in 2007 until the Lone Star College in Texas just two weeks ago.

However, this case, as I also suggested it was going to occur, is the one that was going to break the trend, the one that could show clearly that there is indeed a connection, that was unsuspected until now, in between all these apparently domestic criminal issues with the Islamic terrorism.

The reason for which now everything is going to be exposed publically is because the terrorist organizations committed in this particular attack two huge mistakes:

One was to have used Chenyans students, and not average American, and also to have used one student that was previously denounced by the Russian intelligence to be a potential terrorist.

I still insist on my original claim, and possibly so soon you are going to see that I have the reason, that these apparent mad acts, that were along years explained by the authorities as the chronical occurrence of some kind of rare social schizofrenia, are in fact the result of the smart manipulation of International terrorist organizations that in some way have infiltered colleges and universities and are now using mind control techniques to commit these crimes

It is very well known that some Islamic extremist groups practise some kind of brain washing, a powerful mind control technique, that transform a normal and ordinary follower into a potential killing machine, that have happened a lot of times in attacks occured in Middle east.

Thanks for your attention,

The Angel of Lightness
edit on 4/20/2013 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Dear Readers,

I might not be confident that all what Zhokar Tsarnaev is confessing to the FBI is really the truth, at least not all the truth and nothing but the truth.

The information that is circulating in the media that he supposedly confessed to have acted lonely with his brother seems to me unbelievable. The bombs were devised with enough precision and expertise that reveal connections with criminal groups. Also the way these two guys delivered the explosives to the crime scene was too much professional to be just mere improvisation, they were trained to do so, the same can be told of their cold blood to return to their normal lives after the bombing.

Now, If you do not want to follow just my intuition, just think on this: how two guys that are not familiar with explosives could carry out this operation without putting their own lives in risk? one of the two bombers is a wrestling athlete, while his brother was a boxer, none of them have knowledge on these assigments, they must receive training or even perhaps the bombs already devised from somebody else.

Tsarnaev have multiple personal reasons to hide crucial aspects to his connections to the FBI, first all it is his family, he knows that depending of what he says his family in the USA and in Chenya can be implicated in this criminal operation, they could affront criminal charges, also his associates, that can be prosecuted but also can comeback and kill his family if he talks.

This guy tried to commit suicide, such a decission normally might not arrive to the mind of a so young person, so that is another hint that he might be trying to avoid the interrogation of the FBI since he is protecting other people.

The Angel of Lightness

edit on 4/25/2013 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Dear Readers,

Gradually, very slowly but anyway firmly the advance of the official FBI investigation of the root causes of the bombing in Boston is evolved in the direction I predicted it was going to be, that we were going to see as an outcome of it a criminal plot committed by fanatisized College Students, as it happened in many massacres occured in the country since 2007, and that in case the hidden links with international fanatic fundamentalist Islamic terrorist organizations will emerge.

Today the press is registered that the mother of the Tsarnaev Brothers might be also linked or perfectly aware with the participation of her sons since long time ago in groups working for the cause of a Islamic Jihad against the non muslims.

The surprising radical transformation of this woman seems to be a good hint that shows that the entire Chechen family has been walking in the path of a false spirituality that follow the most radical Islam fundamentalism , since years ago. This is an evidence of the terrorist conspiracy I pointed existed since the first moment of my reactions with respect to the attack,and I claimed it was going to be discovered.

I still claim, and probably you are going to see that I am correct in the following months, when more details of the official investigation emerge, that we have had affronted since 2007 not a coincidential sequence of domestic violent incidents happened in Colleges, Universities or public spaces committed by mad students, as the public opinion wrongly thought, but a carefully planned terrorist scalated plan performed by international criminal agencies infiltered in the Higher education system of the country, performing techniques of mind control and brain washing of youngsters, that were acting all the time in behind them.

When this new vision of the past emerges it will be clear that America affronted a second Terrorist attack, and the first of many other similar ones, in 2007, that was misinterpreted by the security agencies at that time.

Pls read:

news.yahoo.com...

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness
edit on 4/28/2013 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 05:23 PM
link   

The Peace of God to all that belong to the Light,
Dear Readers,

The progress of the official investigation on the criminal attack committed during Boston Marathon is showing that actually the Tsarnaev Brothers were not acting completly alone, as in the beginning it was concluded from the preliminary declarations of the police interrogatory of the accused.

Far of that initial assumption, now, it is clear that Dzhokar had three close friends, all students of the same University of Massachussetts College at Dartmouth, that were not only aware of his terrorist activities but even helped him to store the explosives and also to destroy criminal envidence, after the attack, in an attempt of coverup their operation.

Pls read. usnews.nbcnews.com...

This so important fact, points exactly in the direction I predicted, the day of the tragedy, all this prosecution was going to take, disclosing the existence of a criminal cells acting at the interior of the school, This also pratically cut any possibility for the defense to claim madness of two lonely bombers or any other kind of psychiatric disorder, since is showing that there was a carefully planned operation that included even a coverup stage with other students taking active part on it.

The undeniable existence of a criminal plot is sending a clear message that somebody, somewhere in the national security controls committed a so grave mistake to clear The Tsarnaev Brothers when the Russian intelligence suggested to FBI in 2011 that they might be involved in Terrorism.

Pls read:
usnews.nbcnews.com...

The Angel of Lightness

posted on 4/15/2013 @ 05:48 PM
That 2007 brought to America the beginning of a new genre of Terrorism that unfortunately has not yet ended, the one of
domestic actions carried out by fanatics, intoxicated or drugged or mental ill people, people acting in visible psychotic
state could be said, but what it is worst, extremely young well educated people comming from respectable families , many
of them promising students, that decided in a moment of madness to gain fame executing masacres of innocent civilians in the USA.

posted on 4/15/2013 @ 06:45 PM
that should open the eyes of all of us, before this sends us into a complete chaos, before not only our universities but our cities in
general become jungles, as now we are watching with an incident occurred in the streets of Boston.

obviously the necessary and sufficient evidence that I knew very well what I was talking about, when this thread was opened, was giving
fully with the horrible facts of Virginia Tech massacre that year, but what nobody never told in that year is that America was going to
be on siege for this kind of calamities for many more years, that nothing that the authorities did could stop the repetition of these
massacres.

posted on 4/15/2013 @ 07:06 PM
Everybody can predict that murderers commit the kind of crimes they are accostumed to perform, as part of their criminal careers, but
what we are seeing now is people that do not have the profile of criminals, like Professors, staff or faculty of reputed Universities,
as well as supposedly good citizens, including adolescents,

posted on 4/15/2013 @ 08:26 PM
Again there is something grave and big hidden here, a new Giant enemy of the society has America under attack, this is not a normal
criminal pattern.

posted on 4/16/2013 @ 04:41 PM
2007 was a turning point in the troubles terrorism had caused to the country, it was a change of trend,
from something we all everybody believed was primarly related with external affairs, until then, to the
arrival of a wave of acts of violence that were boosted, at least in part, with the increase of domestic
networks of violence, that might acting perhaps in alliance with the external enemies of the nation.

posted on 4/16/2013 @ 05:02 PM
Have you ever counted the statistics of all the injured people, plus the dead ones, and the ones that are still carrying terrible consequences
of physical or psychological trauma, like the relatives of the victims, of the very extensive list of domestic Terrorists incidents that have
occurred in America since 2007?

If you do that simple arithmetic exercise, possibly you are going to realize that among all together there is practically another 11 of September
that silently and slowly have happened in America, in front of our eyes, almost undetected, committed with anesthesia, but anyway as lethal and
dramatic than the one of 2001.

edit on 5/2/2013 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: The angel of light

The Peace of God to all that belong to the Light,
Dear Readers,

Since July of 2007 I forecasted on this thread that we were going to see again terrorism moved by alien forces occurring in America, although the methods to carry it were not going to be necessarily the same used in 2001.

I was referring to this wave of strange and mysterious domestic violence, in form of massacres that was going to strike America periodically, like the horrendous killing of innocent people occurred this time in St Bernardino, with 14 fatal victims plus other 17 so seriously wounded.

www.wctv.tv...

fox6now.com...

I also predicted in 2007 that the authorities unfortunately were going to be unable to refrain it because primarily the public opinion was going to be so much slow to understand the real nature of the new situation, many even were not able to link the different events to complete the puzzle the big picture that they sketch.

As I forecasted it took many years for the government to understand that there were indeed terrorist organizations in behind this periodic massacres happening in public spaces in America, like theaters, university campuses, schools, churches, sport competitions, and now even in common places of social meetings.

The great difficulty to control this new way of terrorism is because it runs like a social cancer, it runs animated by brain washing methods that the criminals are using through many means, like the communication through the internet for instance, but also because they are using massive mind control.

The terrorists are acting distantly influencing on people that fall under their power of negative suggestion, Machiavellian and pretty effective strategies to achieve their evil goals, like the use of mind control, in other words this is a kind of collective hypnosis to move either mental instable people to commit the crimes or easy brain washable people to perform these horrible actions.

We need to understand what is going on here to know how to deal with this problem and fix it, I am feeling that we are approaching the moment in which martial law will be decreed on American soil, including strict control of the arms market and of the contents flowing through the internet and other form s of wireless communication.

My prayers are for the families of the victims of this terrible terrorism we are suffering in the country, that they can find the strength to deal with the pain and suffering this has brought to their lives, but also for the enlightening of the authorities to see that we need to also develop new strategies of contra terrorism, based in to monitor and control the information that is flowing and who is using it.

The Angel of Lightness

edit on 12/3/2015 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: The angel of light

Since July of 2007 I forecasted on this thread that we were going to see again terrorism moved by alien forces occurring in America, although the methods to carry it were not going to be necessarily the same used in 2001.

I wouldn't call that a prediction any more than:

me saying that its going to rain tomorrow , N Korea is going to make threats against the US and the world, The US is going to come up with a new Bogey man in the ME, Cops will kill another unarmed civilian, Black and White racial tension will continue to boil hotter, The 2016 election will become the vote for the lesser evil , Trump, bernie sanders, Ben Carson won't get elected, etc , .......

Unless of course you had some specific details on the event such as timeframe, actions, people involved, etc.

We need to understand what is going on here to know how to deal with this problem and fix it, I am feeling that we are approaching the moment in which martial law will be decreed on American soil.

Why would a country that is run by corporate Oligopolies seeking to make as much money as possible want to hurt its revenue lifeline by imposing martial law on its consumers?

Its always about the money and I see no direct financial benefit for the Oligopolies that run this country to lock up its money makers via a martial law.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

Dear Interrupt42,

Martial Law would be enforced in areas of the country severely affected by criminality, in particular by the menace of acts of Terrorism. This is not going to be in all the country, but certainly a very important tool to maintain the public order that will offered by majors and governors of very specific locations under extremely grave situations, dealing with issues of public order like the ones we have already seen.

You asked for a prophecy to be given in details, well this is one that I am disclosing right now, saying to you that what happened in St Bernardino will not be the last event of terrorism in the Obama administration, this is an advance of the forecasts I am going to reveal at the first day of 2016.

If you want to discuss more about my predictions why don't you go to my thread on 2015?, there are dozens of details given there of predictions that are now facts.

I suggest you to take time checking more about my record in predictions before to make any judgments.

By 2007, after this thread was opened a terrible trend of mysterious crimes in University campuses became a nightmare for different instuttions:

- In September 21st 2007, at Delaware State University a 17-year-old female student was shoted.

- In September 30th 2007, A University of Memphis a football player, 21-year-old, was fatally shot on campus.

- In December 9th 2007, a student attacked the Youth With A Mission missionary training school in Arvada, Colorado, killing 2 and wounding 2 others.

- In February 8th 2008, a 23-year-old nursing student, opened fire of six rounds with a .357-caliber revolver in a second-floor classroom at Louisiana Technical College, in Baton Rouge, before committing suicide.

- In February 14th 2008, Northern Illinois University shooting. a 27-year-old former student opened fire with a shotgun and three semi-automatic handguns at Cole Hall on the campus killing 5 students and wounding 20 other students plus the class instructor.

- October 27th 2008, A shooting took place on the campus of University of Central Arkansas, in Conway, 2 students , 18, and 19 yrs old —were both fatally shot. A third person, a 19-year-old campus visitor, was shot and wounded in the leg.

- January 21st 2009, a 22-year-old graduate student from China, was decapitated by fellow student n the campus of Virginia Polytechnic Institute.

- In February 7th 2009, a 32-year-old student at University of Houston, fatally shot a 47-year-old homeless man, on the campus bus stop.

- In April 2nd of 2009, two students murdered a drug dealer near the campus of Radford University.

- In April 10th 2009, a 28-year-old student shot his classmate, 20-year-old, before committing suicide on the campus of Henry Ford Community College.

The list of strange casualties in terrible violent acts on Universities or colleges continues , you can read the details in one of my previous replies in this same thread.

Now, in 2007 the Bush Administration made us believe that we were not going to see anymore massacres caused by terrorism in the American mainland, but the fact is that a mistake committed by that administration, visas granted to Chenyans refugees, opened the door to the Boston Marathon Massacre.

When this thread was opened we were about 6 years in a row of record of no occurrence of Terrorist attacks in America, so please don't come here with that rhetoric that this was a self evident fact to predict, that is absolutely false if it is seen in the context of what it was the reality of that moment.

The Tsarnaev Brothers, the bombers of Boston, settled in Cambridge and became U.S. permanent residents in March 2007, just a quarter of year before this thread was opened, is that few thing for your standards of precision in Predictions?

en.wikipedia.org...

The Angel of Lightness

edit on 12/8/2015 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join