It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Roswell aliens theory revived by deathbed confession

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Thanks Badmatt22 for posting the affidavit.
I wanted to read it for myself. It truly sounds like he was genuine in his statement. He gave many details that can be verified. Here's hoping for some new info.

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 08:32 AM
link   
The problem is it does not mean much no matter if it is the truth. Skeptics will never believe it, and most people would not think about it clearly for one second, they hear aliens and it just gets lost in lala land in there eyes.

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 10:25 AM
link   
It's not a "deathbed" confession , but a affidavit from Dec. 2002 and not to be opened till his death . Still , it must be given a great deal of weight for
he knew his time was short and even in a court of law , they hold a
" deathbed " confession as truth . And from what ive read , he was a god-fearing man and who would want to go meet their maker with that to answer for . Not i said this bozo .

Seriously , You would have to be dam sure that there was no god before
leaving a lie like that to the ENTIRE WORLD .

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Also in a different solar system, there are probably minerals that we don't know about and the such, along with organic elements.

The universe is pretty homogenous, composition-wise.

I think one need only look at the wide diversity of species here on Earth to realize that aliens could exist in a myriad of forms other than humanoid.

But a salmon shaped alien 50 times more intelligent than the average human would have problems trying to built a particle accelerator

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by orthisguyoverhere

Maybe they are a food source?

By the way, I have read all the other threads. Is the air a bit thin up on that high horse or do you not understand that I was trying to see if this subject could be related to the "creatures" mentioned in the tether threads?

[edit on 1-7-2007 by orthisguyoverhere]

To be fair, your question was a bit ambiguous. No need to get defensive.

As for a food source, I doubt it, but anything is possible.

I think it's more lightly that the "creatures" mentioned in the tether threads "feed" off electricity since the tether was an electcity generating experiment, and they seem to be connected with electrical storms. It's a little early to spculate though, with so little info available. I wish NASA would come clean. It's obvious they are playing dumb, and probably have more info that they are not making public.

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Marduk
since when was a billion years "soon after"
and thats just bacteria that wiki is talking about
multi celled life didn't appear for over 3 1/2 billion years after the formation of the earth

I'm not sure that figure takes into account the time taken to cool-down/become habitable... I think it's more like a few hundred-million. I'll have to re-read. If that's the case it's really not that long if you consider the bigger picture. It's all realative...

We are only discussing how life got here, so multi-celled organisms don't come into it... unless there is another point you are trying to make ?

[edit on 2-7-2007 by C.H.U.D.]

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 12:45 PM
link   

its a by product of fauna

I think you mean flora

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 12:49 PM
link   
I find this very interesting.

Why would a person leave a death bed confession?

If you look at the type of person that he was in real life you can get an idea of whether or not this was a hoax.

To me, this confession, has the ring of truth to it.

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheAvenger

I think one need only look at the wide diversity of species here on Earth to realize that aliens could exist in a myriad of forms other than humanoid.

[edit on 7/1/2007 by TheAvenger]

I agree - Anything is possible. Form is a product of environment, and there could be all sorts of weird and wonderful environments out there inhabited with just as weird and wonderful forms of life.

Having said that, if there are other intelligent life forms out there it would be reasonable to think that they might have similar features to us (ie humanoid, more or less)... nature is like a river, in that it always seems to find the route of least resistance to reach its objective, just like creatures that fly nearly all have wings in common, since that's the best way to fly.

The natural route to intelligent life might be one that involves having 2 arms, 2 legs, a body and a head with 2 eyes - but there are almost certainly other possibilities and combinations out there that might lead to the same destination.

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 01:42 PM
link   
supposedly the government classified 57 species of E.B.E.s so I wouldn't be surprisded if a few of those species looked similar to us.

Heck, I wouldn't be surprised if a few species look exaclty like humans and could pass as a human here on earth without being noticed either because they created life on earth by cloning themselves or they evolved separatly on a planet exactly similar to earth.

The universe is such a big place that I believe the probabilities are high for two species to look similar. There is still much to learn about the universe that we don't know... we've only scratched the surface.

[edit on 2-7-2007 by curiousbeliever]

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 01:52 PM
link   
For this thread's off topic sub topic, I'll just give one example of convergent evolution on Earth.

In similar environments, genetically dissimilar creatures can evolve similar features to suit their similar needs. Maybe early in the humanoid alien's evolution they had a similar environment to ours, that is why they grew two arms, two legs, and a big old head to carry the brain. Again, it may be assumed that intelligence is the natural evolution of all life, or at least life that doesn't have the natural capabilities to hunt and survive without it.

On topic:

As far as deathbed confessions go, those who believe are going to keep believing, no matter what evidence you put in front of them. Those that don't believe, don't believe for a reason greater than whatever they give to us or themselves. Odds weigh heavily that alien life exists, and there is enough anecdotal and unexplained evidence to at least leave the option open. Those that outright deny the existence of aliens have their own stuff to deal with, and when the truth is shown, and a little green man walks up and shakes their hand, they'll just have one more thing that they weren't prepared for staring them in the face.

I believe they're here. I believe they always have been. I think Roswell is one of the many instances where the gvt tried to mask their existence, either by faking the event as a form of deflection, or by trying to hide something that is not easily hidden.

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 02:35 PM
link   
All this talk about what dinosaurus would look like today etc. makes me remember one very interesting documentary I saw. It was a speculative look on the planet after humans had moved onto a new world. The intelligent species that emerged in the end were squids which had learned to live out of water and developed the 'thumb capability' with their tentacles. In the end we see 2 different intelligent squids races just picking up sticks and stones for weapons etc. Of course it was all speculation but very interesting still. I cant remember the name of it, but I think it was discovery channels programs. This all of course being totally off topic I give
for myself

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Anyone ever consider that the visitors are us? That is to say what we become in the future and travel back in time to research where we came from? Theoretical physics does support the idea of time travel via wormholes.

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by j84867
Anyone ever consider that the visitors are us? That is to say what we become in the future and travel back in time to research where we came from? Theoretical physics does support the idea of time travel via wormholes.

Why go for far-fetched theories like time travel, whereas interstellar travel is more than enough??? :-)

Of course the deathbed confession proves nothing, it could be only a vicious game by the deceased.

But in case it is real, then the Roswell incident is not impossible:

1) some say that the whole thing is a hoax, because it is impossible that aliens that have travelled gazillions of miles to Earth are shot down by the primitive Earth jet planes or have a technical problem in Earth's atmosphere.

But how do we know that those aliens were prepared for Earth's atmosphere? space travel is very different from traveling through the Earth's atmosphere. Perhaps the aliens did not foresee everything.

2) some say that aliens having humanoid form is impossible.

On the contrary, I say that the humanoid form could be the predominant form in the universe.

Have you ever seen rocks and other land marks which look like people? The human shape is adopted by nature for a reason...I've read somewhere that shapes in nature are repeated because of the mathematical properties of chaos, where order jumps out of chaos.

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Well, if you ask me, Haut's statement has a few problems.

I think he goes too far in several places.

It's a shame, because he was one of the last people that was actually there.

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by C.H.U.D.

its a by product of fauna

I think you mean flora

Perhaps he meant fauna, and refers to some other "product".

I am curious what reason we have to believe that life cannot live here in the same form as in other worlds, other systems.

Without presumption being used as a vice, what are the reasons?

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 11:22 PM
link   
I think the reason we are finally seeing this major spurt of information being released, i.e. the drones and this letter, is because the government is disseminating it to the public in a controlled and careful manner. They know they can no longer cover it up when you have sightings such as the Phoenix lights that were witnessed by tens of thousands of people.

If we are to assume that humanoid form may be the predominant form of intelligent life on this world and others, then we must assume the process of thought is evolved in very much the same way. Our ignorance has, on many occasions, been almost responsible for the end of civilization on Earth. Some testimonies from members of the disclosure project swear that the alien beings rendered the nuclear weapons useless when they were prepared to launch or conduct tests. If they are in fact protecting us, they know that we have not matured as a civilization yet and are being patient with us. They have probably seen many civilizations in the history of this planet come and go, and they don't want to see it happen again.

Werner von Braun once told Dr. Carol Rosin the following in the 70s (and she swears to testify to this before Congress): The weaponization of space must be prohibited at all costs. First the government will say we need space weapons because of the Russian threat. Then they will say it is because of the terrorist threat. Then they will say it is because of an impending asteroid threat. But the final card they will play is the extra-terrestrial threat.

Do any of you remember what happened during the radio presentation of H.G. Wells' War of the Worlds? People thought it was real and went into mass hysterics. Would there be any reason to think that people ignorant to the things we here at ATS are privy to wouldn't go into mass hysteria again? What slow dissemination of alien evidence would they be paying real attention to, so that they were prepared and ready for "first contact" for all of humanity (not just the government)? The government has kept this hidden in secrecy for so long that most of the globe would be shocked to the core. Thinking you are the only intelligent life in the universe may be comforting to many people out there, and realizing in a single instant that a major paradigm shift has occured would be traumatizing. It is not an event that could be undone.

People ask why they haven't landed and made themselves public to the world. We can't even welcome our neighbors from another continent, how could we usher in life from other worlds? If you were an other life form coming to visit this planet and you saw nothing but weapons and hostility, would you want to land knowing that you could be killed? They know we are adolescents, and they know that this is part of the process of evolution. A major change is about to happen on this planet which none of the masses are ready for, and therefore they will call it armageddon.

I am not a religious person at all, in fact I'm Jewish, but I have studied all religions. The bible speaks of the great deception in the end times. Well, if the government (U.S.) is trying to rally people against these beings, which it sounds like they will do, that is pretty deceptive if you ask me. We know nothing of these creatures except that the majority of them have only shown benevolence. And what do humans do to things they don't understand? We try to destroy eachother because we don't understand eachothers' cultures. I feel these beings will protect us against ourselves as much as they can, but there is only so much they can do against a population of 6 billion people.

It is time we start to love eachother, grow up, and move towards becoming intergalactic shareholders of this cosmic real estate. The technology for a better world is here -- it has been here since the 40s. Our future as a civilization is the responsibility of every man, woman and child on the face of the Earth. Act globally.

[edit on 2-7-2007 by pjslug]

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by PsykoOps
All this talk about what dinosaurus would look like today etc. makes me remember one very interesting documentary I saw. It was a speculative look on the planet after humans had moved onto a new world.

It might have been something by David Icke.

Here's a wiki page and a pic of a presumed evolved dinosauroid:

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Another Roswell researcher, talker, he found the nurse:

to fabricate the fake saucer afterward,
so the initial photos from the Army Air Corps, of the original fake saucer, without a
speck of dust or a dent on it, represented physical evidence of the hoax perpetrated by
them. Further proof that the photos were taken before the hoax was executed was the
fact that the junky little saucer was photographed in a hanger (at Walker or Holloman),
while the "aliens" (i.e., rhesus monkies, completely dressed in their G-suits), were
photographed in an Air Force laboratory, not at the hospital, most probably at Holloman
A.F.B. at Alamogordo. That was prior to their removal to the hoax site, thence to the
infirmary at Roswell. After the hoax, the G-suits were removed for 'medical' purposes,
except for a couple of the monkies, which were raising a horrible stench, because they
had relieved their bowels in the G-suits, upon death days before, and the hot desert sun
had accelerated the fermentation of the monkey excreta and corpses, after their removal
from the morgue at Holloman.
Years later, a photo of

See Unexplained Mysteries about the stench in the hospital related by a witness.
His online book

About 90 Roswell mentions throughout the book, its not totally about
Roswell so you have to piece together the story.
thread repeats:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 7/3/2007 by TeslaandLyne]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join