It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beta-7

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 02:16 AM
link   
This man's game testing name is "Beta-7". He tested out Sega's NFL 2K4 game and apparently he receives "blackouts" and has urges to hurt other individuals after playing the game.

Call me Beta-7.

That's what THEY call me, even though they'll deny it until the grand opening of Hell's first snowcone stand.

Who are "They," you ask? The CIA? The FBI? The Illuminati? No, my friends, "They" are an organization that no conspiracy theorist would ever think to lump in with those three, yet is even more secretive, insidious and evil. The dark, shadowy monolith that has literally ruined my life is none other than... the Sega Corporation.

Huh? Sega? That Sega? Yep.

You're probably thinking, "But I love Sega! I grew up with Sega! They just make harmless little games that make people all over the world happy, right?"

WRONG! Sega is a deceitful corporate juggernaut that will stop at nothing in it's short sighted pursuit of the almighty dollar, even if it means destroying the lives of innocent people.

And I DON'T mean Sega destroyed my life as in, "Their games are so addictive I sat on my ass playing them until my girlfriend left me and I weighed 450 lbs. so now I want a hefty cash settlement." No friends, my VERY REAL problems, which are a direct result of the very real and deliberate actions by the Sega Corporation include:

-Bruises and welts on and about my head, neck, torso, arms, and legs, as well as a debilitating sprain to my right ankle and cuts on my right forearm.

-Threat of further physical violence.

-Destruction of my personal property.

-Loss of my job and livelihood.

-Unpredictable, uncontrollable, violent outbursts that I have no memory of, which have made me a stranger to my friends and family.

Sega thinks they can just use human beings as guinea pigs in their sick experiments, then toss them aside like trash and forget about them. They MUST NOT be allowed to get away with this, and with your help they won't.

So where do you fit in, friends of Beta-7? I hope everywhere. Please read my journals (my problems all began on March 21) and look at the evidence I've posted on this site. I know it's a lot of info to digest, but please try. If you are even a tiny bit as shocked and outraged as I am at the crimes against humanity perpetrated by this evil corporation, I implore you to spread the word. Email your friends and family. Link them to my site. Shout it from a mountain top if you must.

And if you have further documentation of Sega's dirty dealings, PLEASE pass it along. We need all the support we can get to take down this Goliath. Together, we WILL win this fight!

And to those naysayers who think I'm just a bored, spoiled kid who's playing around, I've just got one thing to say... GAME OVER.

Thank you for your help,
Beta-7

This is the site for "Beta-7."
www.beta-7.com...

This is a site with video of "Beta-7" telling his case.
www.ifilm.com...

What do you all think of this?

posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 02:32 AM
link   
Funny stuff
. Somone with just a little too much time on their hands.

posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dusty
Funny stuff
. Somone with just a little too much time on their hands.

That's what it seems like to me too.

posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 02:48 AM
link   
lol there�s no way one could take this seriously

new topics

top topics

join