It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The B Swarm's 1st Cluster Returns

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Some fresh doom dates that are not too far off in the future. Let the fear mongering begin!

www.barry.warmkessel.com...

A comet debris shower called the 5 October Camelopardalids appears to be associated with incoming comet/meteor #5 of the B Swarm's Cluster 1 as predicted by crop circle T367. Assuming the date T367 implies is correct, there is only a ~2.4o heliocentric longitude mismatch between the predicted and observed value (when related Earth threatening impacts could occur). This association implies that the orbits of the other 3 (hypothetical) comets/meteors indicated by T367 are similar, and none appear to threaten Earth directly. However, debris from these bodies in their orbit stream does offer a possible threat to Earth. Debris may impact Earth circa 10/05/07 +/-2 days and on 07/08/07, 08/02/07 and 08/24/07 +/- 6 days. There is a slight possibility of impacts by smaller (but significant) comet fragments between 08/11/07 and 10/25/07. The period of 08/02/07 +/- 6 days offers the greatest impact risk because fragments from a broken comet/meteor are suspected, and the greater Indian Ocean area may be at risk. The world is a big place, and the fall of the meteorites may be unobserved. All that may be reported is unusually large earthquakes or tsunamis during the above-mentioned time periods.

Mod Edit: No Quote/Plagiarism – Please Review This Link.

Mod Edit: External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

Mod Edit: Retitled.

Mod Note (This Appears On Every New Thread/Post Reply Page): AboveTopSecret.com takes pride in making every post count. Please do not create minimal posts or simple "I agree" posts when replying to threads. If you feel inclined to make the board aware of news, current events, or important information from other sites that supports the thread; please post one or two paragraphs, a link to the entire story, AND your opinion, twist or take on the news item as it relates to the thread.

[edit on 30/6/2007 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 09:29 PM
link   
This is extremely interesting, nice post. I was not aware that crop circles where predicting meteors and such. These hypothisis will need to be closes watched for. If they do rain down on suspected dates then maybe the community of earth will start to take the meaning of crop circle more seriously. I for one love the Mayan calender crop circle, you will never convince me that hippies on boards with string crafted this one.

Spellcheck needed
[edit on 30/6/07 by Rhain]

[edit on 30/6/07 by Rhain]

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 03:38 AM
link   
It's so funny how mankind is working so hard protecting our little Earth. I can imagine a caricatural cartoon made of our earth with a huge telescope sticking out a little here and there, just making sure nothing's getting too close

Very interesting read though!

[edit on 1-7-2007 by ZikhaN]

new topics

join