It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The NWO has been given a Death Threat it should Heed!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jazzyguy

Originally posted by SevenThunders
reply to post by srsen

OK just being conspiracy minded for the fun of it for a second. What if the NWO had technology that permitted them to implant thoughts, visions and dreams into unsuspecting victims? Even worse what if Fulford is a victim of some NWO mind control scheme and they just activated his crazy button?

But they do have those technology, they called it... Television

Oh, if only you guys know how true it is.

Maybe they send a guy to sneak into his apartment and turn the television on while he is asleep. That would give anyone nightmares. Fulford is now toast. It doesn't even matter if he's telling the truth anymore, he just made himself irrelevant. Someone might have been able to overlook the dream visions, but then to actually pal it up with Rockefeller kind of puts the icing on his crazy cake.

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 06:29 AM
link   
I got an email from Benjamin Fulford saying he will be posting up his interview with Rockefeller on the net sometime soon.

Bridas.

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 03:47 AM
link   
I just found and read through all this stuff and listened to that interview and this is all pretty cool. I hope he’s not full of it.

About the Gore comment, if the speaker of the house assumed the job of president I think there would be a joint effort in leadership. You don’t really need to be president to have a voice of change or leadership in that situation I don‘t think. Perhaps Gore will take on a more prominent leadership role in the absence of a truly elected leader, just getting a lot of attention for some reason. I think that would make sense.

I don’t necessarily agree with Makow about him being a crank. He sites Fulford for not threatening Rockefeller during a surprise invasion of a secret meeting. Fulford had already made his statements public, if he is serious than why would he need to repeat himself in person? I imagine it was probably a pretty intimidating atmosphere and he didn’t have any ninja buddies waiting around the corner. He had pretty much done all he could at that point and even admitted he might be cracking from pressure. Imagine being a middle man, waiting for someone to contact you in that situation. You might bug out a little sitting alone in your hotel room, anticipating your meeting with David Rockefeller during a secret meeting your not supposed to be at. Maybe he had a genuine experience of human weakness. Or maybe like someone else said, it worked and he had to discredit himself. I don’t know, but I want to see what he says they talked about.

This is a good thread, I hope it gets better and doesn‘t die. Ninjas kick @##.

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 04:04 AM
link   
So it is written, so it is said. The net will be cast upon the evil dooers. They shall be dealt with accordingly. Per Hopi legend.

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 05:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by jpm1602
So it is written, so it is said. The net will be cast upon the evil dooers. They shall be dealt with accordingly. Per Hopi legend.

Unfortunately I'm more inclined to believe George Orwell's prophecy:
"If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever."

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Agreed Shar, unless we have some 'outside' intervention, and I mean way outside.

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by bridas
I got an email from Benjamin Fulford saying he will be posting up his interview with Rockefeller on the net sometime soon.

Bridas.

I recently checked Fulford`s Japanese blog and he`s having a seminar here in Tokyo on the 8th of December to discuss what was said at his meeting with Rockefeller on the 3rd of November. I imagine he`ll write it up in English shortly after that.

Fulford Blog in Japanese

Bridas.

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 07:33 AM
link   
The interview with David Rockefeller done by Benjamin Fulford is being offered for download at this site: 911eyewitness.com

A sample of this interview can be viewed for free on Youtube:
Youtube link

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Goin off the youtube thing, Fulford was somewhat drunk in at least one of those instances...

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shar_Chi
Goin off the youtube thing, Fulford was somewhat drunk in at least one of those instances...

I`m not sure how much credence we can give to the Youtube clip. It looks like someone has played around with it.

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 02:34 AM
link   
Here`s a short article on Fulford`s recent interview with Rockefeller.

Bridas.

November 26, 2007

Rockefeller Summoned by The Emperor

OP ED News

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 06:52 AM
link   
Here`s the complete video of Benjamin Fulford interviewing David Rockefeller.

Freedom Video.org

Bridas.

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Ok, my impressions of Fulford have now changed after watching that video.

I think that he is indeed telling us the truth - or at least 98 per cent of the truth as he knows it.

I think he has been manipulated and made to sign some kind of deal not to push this issue too hard anymore - just to let the changes unfold at THEIR timing. All that stuff about the ghosts and stuff could have been part of the deal - "we need you discredited" - as I suggested earlier.

Anyway, my thoughts as I watched……

He seemed to be making excuses for the lack of hard hitting questions in the interview too - although his reasoning was fairly solid in my opinion (I am a professional journalist and what he says is 100 per cent correct. You cant scare off an interview).

He seemed genuinely excited to be telling the story to us at last too. Honest response.

But whoa Benjamin - you are one strange man! What the hell was the go with that blo0dy remix dance thingy at the start!? Simply too bizarre

"Governments from around the world working together in a collaborative way" - and if all these governments were part of an EU, NAU, APU, AU and so on, then the world government could easily be a five or six headed beast so to speak.

"A world government elected by the people of the world" - Interesting

Who the hell does Rockefeller keep looking at!!? Like he is asking permission to speak or checking if he said the right or even saying through expressions "who is this guy and why is asking such questions?"

Fulford said all the stuff about the ghost of his grandfather or whatever "doesn't matter" - a clue?

Finally - am I the only one who thinks Rockefellar sounds and maybe even looks a little bit like Mr Burns from The Simspons? Listen to how he says "world" - its SO Mr Burns!

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Thanks for your take on the vid srsen. I'll reserve further judgement till Ive seen it for myself.

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Oh you can finally watch the whole vid right here:
freedomvideo.org...
Get to it ppl, i'll be back on the weekend

edit: Well worth the watch, I give Fulford full credit for this, and the final 2 minutes raised what I've been thinking for a long time... it's easy to surf the internet conspiracy sites and criticize ppl, but if you want to make a real difference, you have to come up with real alternatives to these issues and present your solutions. And I couldn't agree more.

edit2: oh sorry bridas I didnt realise you had already posted the link to the full vid.

[edit on 29-11-2007 by Shar_Chi]

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 11:41 PM
link   
I really hope this whole benjamin Fulford thing is atualyl factual, it may be our only hope from the NWO

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Recent Fulford post to Project Camelot:

For the reaction, you will notice that Asian countries have stopped buying US government bonds. The US secret government has retaliated by artificially raising food and oil prices.

We are in the middle of World War 3. The US and Israel have been taken over by Nazis and the rest of the world is trying to take them down.

The reason the society has not started assassinations yet is that the Nazis in the Bush/Clinton administration want any excuse to start all out world war. However, if starvation begins in earnest, there will be assassinations.

Benjamin Fulford
www.projectcamelot.org...

The original PC vid: www.projectcamelot.org...

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Shar_Chi

Yes I just read this tonight too.... this is bad, baaaaaaad news

I kind of wish the Asian Secret Society would just do it and get it over with, before WWIII starts in earnest

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 03:55 AM
link   
reply to post by MrdDstrbr

I don't think the asian society has any chance at all, they are big fishes in local pond. In the global stage, they're puny.
As for the threat, the NWO just probably laugh at it. Something you should remember about NWO, they're all above the law. They can do whatever nasty things they want to any organization that challenges them.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 04:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jazzyguy

I don't think the asian society has any chance at all, they are big fishes in local pond. In the global stage, they're puny.

I wouldn't call 100,000 professional assassins puny

As for the threat, the NWO just probably laugh at it. Something you should remember about NWO, they're all above the law. They can do whatever nasty things they want to any organization that challenges them.

But that's just it, I don't think there's a singular "NWO" group anymore. Rather it's starting to split off into different factions. There's the hardcore faction that still wants to maintain secrecy, oil monopolies, false flag terror attacks, wars, genocides, one-world-government etc etc; and then there are other factions that are fed up with all that and want disclosure.

Sooner or later the factions that want disclosure are going to turn on the hardcore evil faction, it's just a matter of time........

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join