It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The NWO has been given a Death Threat it should Heed!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2007 @ 04:04 PM
link   
www.rense.com...

Written by Makow, worst peice of journalism ive read in a while but I guess the whole Fulford thing is less than what it appears to be. Im beginning to think its Disinfo like the many other programs thrown at us like Leo Wanta ect...

posted on Nov, 11 2007 @ 05:31 PM
link   
you beat me to it Mazzroth!! bout to post that link here myself...

Interesting piece though - seems that Fulford has either been forced to back down or that everything isnt going as planned.

Has Rockefeller extended his evil handshake to Fulford? i doubt it, but still, Fulford certainly has seemed to take a backward step.

Then again, perhaps the plan is still going to plan but its just not as spectacular as we thought.

Fulford did say that the world would get better though, i wonder what he meant....

I wonder if the recent Larry King show and the disclosure press briefing today have anything to do with Fulford's changes? Timing is VERY interesting i think......

posted on Nov, 11 2007 @ 06:11 PM
link   

So Fulford actually met DR but won't reveal the contents of discussion. Thanks for the update guys.

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 03:11 AM
link   
www.rense.com...

Fulfords reply.

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 03:11 AM
link   
www.rense.com...

Fulfords reply, alas all credibility ( vapour sized to start with ) is now gone and you can put this in the crank section

[edit on 12-11-2007 by mazzroth]

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 03:49 AM
link   
Forget about these secret societies/illuminati/ _javascript:icon('
')
_javascript:icon('
') bilderbergers/CFR/Trilateral Commission_javascript:icon('
')
')/ these people are gowww.abovetopsecret.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com... to be left behind in their silly/sad little worlds!_javascript:icon('
')
')

The earth will be cleansed through fire, tornadoes and water. It will be as if the Earth is going through a car wash. _javascript:icon('
')
')

Everyone has their own right to their picture of reality. _javascript:icon('
')
') Raise your consciousness, your vibration to the Christ consciousness and you will be able to make the shift. _javascript:icon('
')
')

Hey folks, you can either embrace the fear and the propaganda meant to scare the hell out of you; or you can ascend. _javascript:icon('
')
')

People, you have the power to create. So why not create a new reality and leave the fear mongers behind. It is up to you. Joy, happiness, love, peace, stillness can all be yours.

The next presidential election will look different than everyone expects.
secret societies

A Bright Joyful Beautiful World Is Coming!

[edit on 12-11-2007 by crazyhorse77]

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 06:26 AM
link   
I will admit I didn't read the article but it could be a way. However, there's absolutely little hope of Asian forces standing toe to toe with ours. I know it will be hard fought and they may outnumber us they will have to plough through European allies.

Plus being controlled by the Chinese would be a problem. Indefinatelty but at least some of us could still have freedoms.

However; the Japanese may control us.

I'm speakign for everyone hear if this situation did occur and the asians were to occupy our countries those udner Chinese rule would obviously be not as happy as those under Japanese rule.

My prediction would be that China would take mainland Europe. With such a huge population they would perform well and also have access to cheaper labour.

The Japanese will take Britan for her engineers and technology.

Anyway. Just my two pence.

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 10:19 AM
link   
You could at least have read the article before posting 2 cents... what you wrote is largely irrelevant to this particular discussion.

I read the letters he posted and they are ridiculous really. The letters supposed to be from a ghost... and yet riddled with modern idiom, tech and pop culture references, as well as Fulford's own oriental experiences with Tao thrown in for good measure... damn. I wonder what DR was really in Japan for then.

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 05:50 PM
link   
wow.

i so want to believe that someone was taking it to the a-holes at the top of the pyramid but i really dont know what to think now.

I mean really Benjamin, letters from a ghost??

Looking at this closer though, could he have been told that Rockefeller and his gang will play along with the Red and Green secret society but that Fulford must be discredited so that all the stuff he said would be forgotten?

I mean really, what man in his right mind would go ahead and publish that stuff? There is no insight, it adds nothing to anything and simply serves ONLY to discredit Fulford.

Almost as if DR agreed to have a pic with Fulford just so Fulford could gain a shred of cred but only if Fulford then destroys his cred.

Did i make that clear? Hope you understand what i meant.

I guess now we wait and watch the world change huh... I'll still cross my fingers that there is some method to this madness

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 07:23 AM
link   
I rather enjoyed the letters, no matter who they were written by. As Shirley MacClaine once did, Benjamin has gone out on a limb.

Bridas.

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shar_Chi

The fact that Fulford was able to get his photo taken alongside Rockefeller when he was supposed to be having a secret meeting with the Japanese Emperor speaks volumes.

I wonder when Fulford will be able to divulge what was said during his meeting.

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 08:43 PM
link   
The goal actually, is to destroy the elites from both sides. It's time. We'll be fine without them.

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Sounds like an interseting concept, but seriously mazzroth, you should know better then trusting rense as a source

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by srsen

OK just being conspiracy minded for the fun of it for a second. What if the NWO had technology that permitted them to implant thoughts, visions and dreams into unsuspecting victims? Even worse what if Fulford is a victim of some NWO mind control scheme and they just activated his crazy button?

Either way it looks like the score is,

NWO 1
Yakuza 0

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 02:40 AM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

Yes Rense.com isn't normally a reliable source but Im merely relaying anything I feel is applicable to this subject irrespective of the fact the story orginated from rense.com I guess its irrelevant.

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 03:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by uberarcanist
Based on my understanding of Freemasonry's morals and membership, Masonry is actively opposed to the NWO agenda. However, it seems Masonry is more committed to working behind the scenes to undermine the NWO.

It's fascinating to see what results a more hard-line strategy might produce!

Somehow i always thought or read somewhere that the masons are a chip off the illuminatti. that they put on a good public face, but their roots derive directly from or with the illuminatti

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 03:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by mazzroth
reply to post by OzWeatherman

Yes Rense.com isn't normally a reliable source but Im merely relaying anything I feel is applicable to this subject irrespective of the fact the story orginated from rense.com I guess its irrelevant.

i totally agree with you on the rense.com. but i guess anyone could mess up and get something right once in a while. would definitely like to know if there is more info available. very interesting read here. thanx.

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by SevenThunders What if the NWO had technology that permitted them to implant thoughts, visions and dreams into unsuspecting victims? Even worse what if Fulford is a victim of some NWO mind control scheme and they just activated his crazy button?

The thought had crossed my mind too. Just imagine what kind of nano-technology they have at their disposal.

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by SevenThunders
reply to post by srsen

OK just being conspiracy minded for the fun of it for a second. What if the NWO had technology that permitted them to implant thoughts, visions and dreams into unsuspecting victims? Even worse what if Fulford is a victim of some NWO mind control scheme and they just activated his crazy button?

But they do have those technology, they called it... Television

Oh, if only you guys know how true it is.

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 04:21 PM
link   
If any of this is true its more than likely Fulford went over to the darkside with either a large payment or a death threat. I think its all crap now and I am becoming ever more skeptical of the whole shebang.

www.rense.com...

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join